Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) (35382 Views)

Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown / "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" / Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by Amoyinoluwa24: 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
Governor Fayose was all smiles in his academic gown as he arrived the Main Auditorium of the Ekiti State University (EKSU), venue of the university's 22nd Convocation.

He welcomed by the Chairman of the Governing Council, Prince Dayo Adeyeye and the Vice Chancellor, Professor Oye Bamidele. How does he look? grin

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/fayose-all-smiles-in-his-academic-gown.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by Cekpo34(m): 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
Thanks to Awolowo, the West appreciates most, the value of education. I envy them grin

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by SmartchoicesNG: 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
undecided
Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by Amoyinoluwa24: 3:35pm On Apr 01, 2017
More Pics

2 Likes

Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
sai fayose,the great stomach infrastructure governor.
he wouldn't mind joining the students to eat at the canteen.

27 Likes

Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by id911(m): 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
Cekpo34:
Thanks to Awolowo, the West appreciates most, the value of education. I envy them grin

But if Fayose contests against buhari who does not have certificate, you will still vote for buhari. What then is the value of education your father Awolowo gave you

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by Splinz(m): 4:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
Amarabae:

Fayose we know as the stomach infrastructure governor. I wish we know what infrastructure our President is into. Perhaps, he is in the business of spreading hunger? smiley

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by yarimo(m): 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew undecided
Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by AbuEzeFemi(m): 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
the Lion of the tribe of Ekiti

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by ObikeNkem: 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
Fayose

2 Likes

Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by PhilAmadeus: 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
Cekpo34:
wha Gbayiiiii...oya chop knuckle...

8 Likes

Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by Cekpo34(m): 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
id911:

But if Fayose contests against buhari who does not have certificate, you will still vote for buhari. What then is the value of education your father Awolowo gave you

I'm a Cross Riverian! I know the value of education to the mind hence, my comment... Buhari was never an option. Aside his mind deficiency, his antecedents had pitched him against me

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by Mykelpato(m): 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
Fayose my hero.
Fayose is greater than Awolowo and all yorubas

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by Amoyinoluwa24: 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by molas02: 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
live, i was dere. Fayosi really got it right at his speech and countdown of his education achievement

4 Likes

Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by iamnicer: 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

OGBENIIIIIIIIIII

1 Like

Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by Morhziez(m): 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
ok
Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by smartty68(m): 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by eph123(f): 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
Convocation but no guarantee of jobs. Each year the labour market keeps swelling, this country, smh.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by Ppresh2017(f): 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
Good, but take some time to read my signature
Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by Mopolchi: 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
Fayose is a bit cool now. Hope all is well?

1 Like

Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by NaijBlog(f): 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
Osokomole 1

1 Like

Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by 5starmilitant: 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
I
Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by tribalistseun: 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
Awolowo will be angry right now, how thiefnubuu sold his people to the Northerners

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
he thought they will share ofada rice ode!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by Adieza(m): 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by kings09(m): 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
Amarabae:

yeah.. That shows how humble Fayoseis unlike Buhari who will turn up his nose in disdain at students.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
Cekpo34:

I'm a Cross Riverian! I know the value of education to the mind hence, my comment... Buhari was never an option. Aside his mind deficiency, his antecedents had pitched him against me
grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by Ncanpresident(m): 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
he's greater than all Igbos generation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
The street Governor

2 Likes

Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
Oshokomole himself. Thankgod he didnt wear T-shirt and camo shorts under the gown.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose / Ben Bruce With Anita Ukah, The Winner Of 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria / Senator Ben Bruce's Successor, Hon. Blessing Izagara Pays Him A Visit (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.