Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself - Computers (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself (162935 Views)

Repair All Laptop Problems (do It Yourself ) / Post Your Laptop Problems / Small Cylinder In Your Laptop Charger: Ever Wondered What It Is For (afriwap) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by maidaboi(m): 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
My dell laptop shows plugged in not charging what is the problem and again it is very slow and the arrow is always misbehaving what should i do, i am in kaduna state
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 9:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
maidaboi:
My dell laptop shows plugged in not charging what is the problem and again it is very slow and the arrow is always misbehaving what should i do, i am in kaduna state
For the charging problem, test another working charger with your system. Also try another battery.

For slowness, defragmentize your hard drive
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by maidaboi(m): 6:55am On Mar 27, 2017
sotall:
For the charging problem, test another working charger with your system. Also try another battery.

ok sir i will try. How much will it cause me to change a mini acer laptop screen, old and new
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 7:32am On Mar 27, 2017
maidaboi:
ok sir i will try. How much will it cause me to change a mini acer laptop screen, old and new
depends on the type of screen the laptop uses which is determined by the model of the laptop.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Rexnegro(m): 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
sotall:
Hi guys, I am a computer engineer and specializes in servicing and repairing laptops. Post your laptops issue here and i will give you solution that would help you fix it yourself.

Do you have a BIOS-passworded laptop and finding it hard to clear the password?

Call or whatsapp me on the number on my signature

Other engineers in the house can contribute.
my own issue is That since last Week my system has Being telling me that my window activation will soon expire, it never occur to me that windows 10 activation do expire and since then I Have Being so concerned to get it off and activate it since it will expire on 15 April next month. Please how can I go about it, I don't want to go back to windows 7 cos I like This windows 10 more.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
Rexnegro:

my own issue is That since last Week my system has Being telling me that my window activation will soon expire, it never occur to me that windows 10 activation do expire and since then I Have Being so concerned to get it off and activate it since it will expire on 15 April next month. Please how can I go about it, I don't want to go back to windows 7 cos I like This windows 10 more.
Get a windows 10 activator from those guys selling computer software and activate it. Very simple to use.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Rexnegro(m): 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
sotall:
Get a windows 10 activator from those guys selling computer software and activate it. Very simple to use.
God bless You bro for the reply didn't expect to be replied so quick do to the bulky questions thrown at You daily..thanks bro I will get that Tomorrow
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by maidaboi(m): 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
sotall:

sir i think i have to change the battery, on the slowness it was the date i change from 1009 to 2017 and it become fast but the problem is that when i shut down the laptop it goes back to the date
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
maidaboi:
sir i think i have to change the battery, on the slowness it was the date i change from 1009 to 2017 and it become fast but the problem is that when i shut down the laptop it goes back to the date
The CMOS battery of the system is faulty. unfortunately, you will need a technician to help you on changing it because it will require uncoupling the system. If you are in Lagos, contact 08164685979.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Justice28(m): 1:50am On Mar 28, 2017
I have dell inspiron corei5, suddenly only key 5 and 6 is working on the number at the top of the keyboard Pls help me on how to fix it.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 3:06am On Mar 28, 2017
Justice28:
I have dell inspiron corei5, suddenly only key 5 and 6 is working on the number at the top of the keyboard Pls help me on how to fix it.
Best solution is to change the whole keyboard.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 28, 2017
hi guys! i want to know how much it'll cost to repair my pc - asus s400c - keyboard(some of the keys are working). i stay in lagos.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
aotlatitude:
hi guys! i want to know how much it'll cost to repair my pc - asus s400c - keyboard(some of the keys are working). i stay in lagos.
One has to see the keyboard to know its cost. If you are in Lagos, you can whstsapp or call 08164685979
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by quiestla: 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
Please i have problem with my HP Laptop. I have HP Laptop Intel. If I switch it on it will gives signed that it was working but it will not display on screen at all but there was a time the screen cracked and I changed the screen which it was working perfectly but now if i put it on it will be working but it will not shown on screen. There was a time I changed the memory to eachother when I put it on it was working. But immediately i put it off to covered the memory side at the back and put it on again. This is how this foolish laptop stop to be showing on a screen but it is working without showing. Pls help me on this problem.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
quiestla:
Please i have problem with my HP Laptop. I have HP Laptop Intel. If I switch it on it will gives signed that it was working but it will not display on screen at all but there was a time the screen cracked and I changed the screen which it was working perfectly but now if i put it on it will be working but it will not shown on screen. There was a time I changed the memory to eachother when I put it on it was working. But immediately i put it off to covered the memory side at the back and put it on again. This is how this foolish laptop stop to be showing on a screen but it is working without showing. Pls help me on this problem.
what is the model number of your hp laptop?
Your laptop Not displaying can be caused by many things.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by quiestla: 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
PLS READ ME : pls engr. I put on my laptop today when NEPA brought their light. It was on but it shows white no pictures nothing but screen. It will on and off by itself showing white screen. What is happening engr.?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
quiestla:
PLS READ ME : pls engr. I put on my laptop today when NEPA brought their light. It was on but it shows white no pictures nothing but screen. It will on and off by itself showing white screen. What is happening engr.?
OK. chatted with you already
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by MagReuby(m): 7:15am On Apr 04, 2017
sotall:
The laptop is four months old and makes an unbearable noise?

Did you buy a used laptop?

Well, the best thing to do is to loose the laptop and check for dust, loose particles or anything obstructing the fan.
I advice you take it to an engineer close to you. if you are in Lagos and you need one, call 08164685979.

It is a new Laptop. Discovered tiny particles in the fan area. It has been fixed.
Thanks for your time. I apologize for the late feedback.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
MagReuby:

It is a new Laptop. Discovered tiny particles in the fan area. It has been fixed.
Thanks for your time. I apologize for the late feedback.
ok...enjoy your laptop
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by lordkenny(m): 7:02am On Apr 05, 2017
Hi, pls my hp 655 EI AMD laptop has a screen problem. It is displaying without light. I can't see anything on the screen except i use a torch. And even at that, i av to strain my eyes so much before I could see anything. I guess its a backlight ir inverter issue. Pls what do i do to get it back to normal? Thanks
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 7:39am On Apr 05, 2017
lordkenny:
Hi, pls my hp 655 EI AMD laptop has a screen problem. It is displaying without light. I can't see anything on the screen except i use a torch. And even at that, i av to strain my eyes so much before I could see anything. I guess its a backlight ir inverter issue. Pls what do i do to get it back to normal? Thanks
The issue is a motherboard or screen issue. You have got to see laptop technician to help you fix it . if you are in Lagos , I can help you fix it . 08164685979
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
Gurus in the house,please where can one download driverpack solution 12 or 13
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 7:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
LostCity:
Gurus in the house,please where can one download driverpack solution 12 or 13
download using a torrent client. Check www.kiclass.cd or the piratebay
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by haruna1970(m): 11:01am On Apr 06, 2017
@ sotall
Please i have problem with my HP
Laptop. I have HP620. If I
switch it on it will give sign that it
was working but it will not display on the
screen at all, I removed it myself to check but when I couple it back the keypad stop working. Thanks.
Cc: sotall
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 11:14am On Apr 06, 2017
haruna1970:
@ sotall
Please i have problem with my HP
Laptop. I have HP620. If I
switch it on it will give sign that it
was working but it will not display on the
screen at all, I removed it myself to check but when I couple it back the keypad stop working. Thanks.
Why did you attempt taking it apart? are you an engineer?

Its either the flex connecting the touch pad to the motherboard is bad or incorrectly fixed.

As for the laptop not displaying, that is a motherboard issue. See a hardware technician. if you are in Lagos, I can help you fix it. 08164685979.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by haruna1970(m): 11:30am On Apr 06, 2017
sotall:
Why did you attempt taking it apart? are you an engineer?

Its either the flex connecting the touch pad to the motherboard is bad or incorrectly fixed.

As for the laptop not displaying, that is a motherboard issue. See a hardware technician. if you are in Lagos, I can help you fix it. 08164685979.
An engineer tried to sell the screen to me without the screen breaking that was what prompt me to open it. But now I do make use of it with external vga like TV.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by haruna1970(m): 11:46am On Apr 06, 2017
Awaiting your response? Cc: sotall
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 11:56am On Apr 06, 2017
haruna1970:
Awaiting your response?
Just like i said before, for the touch pad problem, its either the flex connecting the touchpad to the motherboard is bad or you didnt connect it properly.

As for the display problem, it is a motherboard issue and it will need the use of a re-work station. You need to see an engineer to fix it for you.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by haruna1970(m): 12:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
sotall:
Just like i said before, for the touch pad problem, its either the flex connecting the touchpad to the motherboard is bad or you didnt connect it properly.

As for the display problem, it is a motherboard issue and it will need the use of a re-work station. You need to see an engineer to fix it for you.
Ok. Thanks. I will get back to you.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Nicklutz(m): 9:02am On Apr 07, 2017
Abeg oo house, I installed AI on my system, googled the genkey and it was working fine. I later saw a post here instructing AI users to sign into the adobe site, which I later did. After that I launced the AI CC and logged in through the adobe manager, after loading I noticed the key didn't work again. I tried different keys still the same problem. Then I uninstalled the software, that's where the problem started oo. To sum it up it has refuse to re install.. What I do? What does it even want from me.. Lol..Abeg help ooo. Am serious.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Error111: 12:32am On Apr 08, 2017
sotall:

Boss.... Pls water mistakenly entered into My Laptop(hp 655 with 15.6 inches)... After 3 days, i noticed that the screen is just whitening up. It's over 5 months now & the screen is getting worst as i can't see whats on the laptop clearly again.

How much will a technician collect to repair the screen.
I'm in Ibadan, Oyo state
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 3:13am On Apr 08, 2017
Error111:

Boss.... Pls water mistakenly entered into My Laptop(hp 655 with 15.6 inches)... After 3 days, i noticed that the screen is just whitening up. It's over 5 months now & the screen is getting worst as i can't see whats on the laptop clearly again.

How much will a technician collect to repair the screen.
I'm in Ibadan, Oyo state
Hmmm...that screen is 19000 for the new one. Then add the money for fixing, 3-4k which depends on the engineer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (107) (Reply)

Download Your Huawei And ZTE Modem Unlocker Here!!! / 100 Keyboard Shortcuts (windows) / Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.