Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital (62583 Views)

Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" / Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by dre11(m): 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
Doctors At Turkish Hospital In Abuja Say Stella Oduah’s Son Died Of Brain Hemorrhage After He Was Rushed From Another Hospital

SaharaReporters confirmed from medical professionals at the Nizamiye Hospital in Abuja that Stella Oduah’s son, Maxwell Omabuwa Chinedu Etoromi, died after suffering a brain hemorrhage.

According to doctors who spoke with SaharaReporters, anonymously Mr. Etoromi was admitted into their care from another hospital-Zankli Medical Centre-, but died almost promptly. “He was brought to us with the request that we admit him, and we said, why not?” one of the doctors told our correspondent. He added: “Despite our best efforts he died in our care just 30 minutes after we admitted him. We could not do anything to revive him because he arrived in a coma. We tried cardiac life support, but it was too late by the time he arrived.”
Another doctor who spoke to SaharaReporters said Mr. Etoromi arrived at their health facility with a “subarachnoid hemorrhage” on Thursday evening around 6PM and was already in the worst stage of coma possible, he died some 30 minutes later. Subarachnoid hemorrhaging can have several causes, including a traumatic head injury, a bleeding disorder, or the incorrect use of blood thinning medication.
The medical doctors who spoke with a correspondent of SaharaReporters said they were in no position to immediately declare the cause of Mr. Etoromi’s death, but said they just issued a death certificate in which they reported that that he had significant hemorrhaging.
A source close to Ms. Oduah, a former Minister of Aviation and current senator representing Anambra State, told SaharaReporters that Mr. Etoromi had been given the wrong kind of medication after he had his tooth pulled at another hospital creating complications that ultimately led to his death.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/08/28/doctors-turkish-hospital-abuja-say-stella-oduah%E2%80%99s-son-died-brain-hemorrhage-after-he-was

1 Share

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by lielbree: 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
I'm so sorry to hear this. It's the worst thing in the world to lose a child

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by agarawu23(m): 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
Subarachnoid hemorrhaging

All these big grammar sickness kills faster than the deadly "AIDS"

Rip.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
Weed - unadulterated type (through the borders)
Excise duty excluded cry
RIP embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Elkay3: 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
Please allow the woman to properly Mourn (moan, is corrected) her child....abi dem go bring am back?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Tomrock007(m): 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
May his soul rest in peace

The face in that first pix scare me

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by jerryunit48: 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
Sad ,tooth wey mallam fit just remove for backyard na him just kill person so ? Well RIP

4 Likes

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
RIP....but enough pls....my papa died and no one heard, my mama cry, I cried small but the world still continued.so abeg make we allow stella moan.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by olahero(m): 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
TOr....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by ireneony(f): 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
Rip..
the first pic thou grin

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by veekid(m): 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Abeyjide: 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
the guy really resemble his mum. rip to him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
Me I dey suspect Cocaine or WEED.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by cold(m): 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
Elkay3:
Please allow the woman to properly moan her child....abi dem go bring am back?
Mourn please

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by chibwike(m): 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
So sad...she has been crying since she came back home.
first time am seeing her in a sorry mood
may God console. her

9 Likes

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Francon(f): 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
It is well
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
The real cause of his death should be found out so as to stop the reoccurrence of such incidence.

A drug wrongly prescribed or wrongly dispensed?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by ChukwuIbrahim: 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
diz ppl neva ready to tell us d actual cause of death of diz young man.

some might point 2wards d "karma iz a biitch" theory buh as 4 me Nwafor Chukwuma Ibro Aliyu, I say "Hard DRUGZ" iz da culprit.

my opinion, my property, wats urs?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by RoyalRoy(m): 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
Real Sad..... Losing a child Is the worst thing to happen to any parent.

Lessons to learn.... When it's ur time it's ur time, no money or sacrifice can stop u when the heavens call.

2. There are still silly mistakes doctors make that cost people their life in Nigeria. You can imagine just a simple tooth extraction has led to the untimely death of this young man.

3. Our life is in God's hand, not in any doctor or professional's

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by kimnicki(f): 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
awwh..Rip son
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by JODELL: 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
Tell us the truth, that he died of abused of drugs. looking at he pictures will tell you his into subsatance usage.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by kullozone(m): 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
Rip Rastaman....smoke a joint when you get to heaven and be happy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
RIP
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by GBTYO: 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
This is highly unethical on the part of the medical staff of the hospital who discussed the medical condition of their patient to a known rag outfit and gossip spewing jaundiced media outlet like Sahara reporters.

I expect the NMA to carry out a thorough probe on the hospital sanctioning any one of the medical staff who decided to reveal the medical history and condition of their patient to the general public.

This is pathetic.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Hollaniyii(m): 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by dominique(f): 8:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
What she's experiencing right now is every parent's worst nightmare. May God console her

4 Likes

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by kullozone(m): 8:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
Elkay3:
Please allow the woman to properly moan her child....abi dem go bring am back?
Ah!! Moan ke!?

2 Likes

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
Brain

RIP bro.

Oju ti owo. Shame on money.
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Nairadays: 8:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
RIP Maxwell

What a terrible thing to loose a child and even one that's so grown up @ 28.

God have mercy. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
grin

Damage control.

They have to act fast to control damage already done.
I still blame the Turkish hospital. I guess they were the one that told both media and Stella Odua relatives that the most likely cause of death must have been the medications given to him at the other hospital. I guess he must have been given NSAID without prior knowledge of his pre medical conditions if he has bleeding diathesis. Sometimes private hospital are quick to implicate other private hospitals for their selfish desire.

Turkish hospital saw that it was a Senator son.. ...
They were more concerned about the cash they will get from the little they can do knowing fully well that the chap won't make it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by ednut1(m): 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
Wetin concern us na Allow d guy to rest to peace and stop using him for traffic jor. The rich also cry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hakeem Salami, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Pictured) / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 / Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.