Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital (62600 Views)

Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" / Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
maybe he had a ruptured berry aneurysm or a bleed from high dose of NSAIDS for pain from tooth extraction. Judging from his size, he might have been taking low dose aspirin prior to his NSAID prescription

2 Likes

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by chimaobinelson(m): 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
Elkay3:
Please allow the woman to properly moan her child....abi dem go bring am back?
RIP son angry
[b]abeg wich one come be"moan"for here grin
Y una go de mk pesin de laf for strong matta..eh?

3 Likes

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by chimaobinelson(m): 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
Elkay3:
Please allow the woman to properly moan her child....abi dem go bring am back?
RIP son angry
abeg wich one come be"moan"for here grin
Y una go de mk pesin de laf for strong matta..eh?

3 Likes

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by longerthroat(m): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
RIP MAN...BUT I STRONGLY SUSPECT ABUSE OF HARD DRUG.

3 Likes

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by outstandingsyll(f): 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
From what I have read and seen, this guy died from hard drug overdose. Look at his eyes smh. Rip tho.

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by victorv12(m): 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
They will all reap the fruit of their labour! When they lose their children after many evil things that has been done to the Nigeria citizenry, even in their grief, they are still expecting us to pity or share it with them... No way! Until you vomit all our stolen loot, you'll have no peace! No mercy!!!!

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Elkay3: 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
LorDBolton:

NL always proving our edu sector is dead.

Oga next time used simple words like CRY
Education sector wasn't dead at my own time, it's just laziness that creeps in. Relying on Auto-correct which isn't always correct, per say.
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by SonofHim: 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
GBTYO:

Patient underwent a dental procedure most likely under local anaesthesia.

Was the dose administered appropriately?

Did the patient fully recovered from his sedated state prior to being rushed to an alternative hospital where he later died?

Going by the source from the Turkish hospital, the patient was in an unconscious state when he arrived their hospital. So that only proves to a certain degree that the patient underwent a botched dental operation most likely due to wrong administration of local anaesthesia.

Not everybody is a gbana lord like your Tinubu.
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by GBTYO: 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
SonofHim:

Local anaesthesia does not cause sedation because it acts locally not centrally.

Too many wrong speculations stemming from wrong information because someone ran his/her mouth too early (before an autopsy was conducted) concluding that his demise was from wrong medication.

If given in higher dosage it can lead to unconsciousness.
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Elkay3: 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
cold:

Mourn please
Thanks a thousand. Didn't even noticed it. Except that, some of us has a not-so-clean mind. Thank you again, Sir/Ma...(couldn't check).
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by kaziblake(f): 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
Loosing a child is the worst thing a parent can deal with...I remember when my mum lost 2 within the space on 2yrs.
RIP
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by AuroraB(f): 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
Mbok, was he transitioning The 1st pisure though sad

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by SonofHim: 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by gretblue: 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
SonofHim:

Kid if you came up with such a conclusion from this story it means you are seriously sick. Your sense of judgement is really impaired. Go get help fast before you become clinically schizophrenic.
Kindly ignore him.The Zankli hospital in question is owned and managed by Indian doctors.

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by GBTYO: 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
victorv12:
They will all reap the fruit of their labour! When they lose their children after many evil things that they have done to the Nigeria citizenry, even in their grief, they are still expecting us to pity or share it with them. No way! Until you vomit all our stollen loot, you'll have no peace! No mercy!!!!

All our stolen money?

Abeg you get oil well for osun?
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by drmikeadams(m): 9:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
victorv12:
They will all reap the fruit of their labour! When they lose their children after many evil things that they have done to the Nigeria citizenry, even in their grief, they are still expecting us to pity or share it with them. No way! Until you vomit all our stollen loot, you'll have no peace! No mercy!!!!

grin grin ;gbam,,,,,make my prick disappear if i shed tear for any nigerian politician matter

4 Likes

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by gretblue: 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
exlinkleads:
U see how foolish and incompetent nigeria doctors can be.. ...

Just from pulling this guys teeth and now he is dead.

Had it been he went abroad for this treatment, he would have been back to nigeria and bubling.

We need help in this country. Common to remove teeth. Hmmmm
Stop embarrassing yourself here lad.That Zankli hosp is owned and managed by Indian Doctors. Stop saying what you know nothing about .
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by PastorOla1: 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
MAY GOD COMFORT THE ENTIRE FAMILY, IJMN.
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by SonofHim: 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
GBTYO:

Patient underwent a dental procedure most likely under local anaesthesia.

Was the dose administered appropriately?

Did the patient fully recovered from his sedated state prior to being rushed to an alternative hospital where he later died?

Going by the source from the Turkish hospital, the patient was in an unconscious state when he arrived their hospital. So that only proves to a certain degree that the patient underwent a botched dental operation most likely due to wrong administration of local anaesthesia.

Not everybody is a gbana lord like your Tinubu.

Local anaesthesia does not cause sedation because it acts locally and does not get into the circulation in significant amount.

Too many speculations stemming from wrong/insufficient information.

Was there an autopsy or toxicology study done to confirm that he actually died from wrong medication?

Did the informant at the Turkish Hospital do a CT scan (not like given the time from presentation to demise) to confirm a sub arachnoid hemorrhage?(SAH)

Does the young man have any underlying medical condition that predisposes him to developing an acute SAH?

My point is we do not have sufficient information to even begin to speculate correctly or cast blame at anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Nuezha(m): 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
lielbree:
I'm so sorry to hear this. It's the worst thing in the world to loose a child

Was the child 'tied' down?!

It's "lose" in this context, not "loose"

loose is the opposite of tie
lose is the opposite of gain.

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Ebymyk(m): 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
Evn the rich also cry!Money answereth all things !But its not all things that answers money!Even with your money death is inevitable!God is the only way to true happiness !and gain!

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by ajistai2003(m): 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
RIP
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
ireneony:
Rip..
the first pic thou grin

What is funny here. You need proper flogging.
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Uruanguy(m): 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
kenonze:
grin

Damage control.

They have to act fast to control damage already done.
I still blame the Turkish hospital. I guess they were the one that told both media and Stella Odua relatives that the most likely cause of death must have been the medications given to him at the other hospital. I guess he must have been given NSAID without prior knowledge of his pre medical conditions if he has bleeding diathesis. Sometimes private hospital are quick to implicate other private hospitals for their selfish desire.

Turkish hospital saw that it was a Senator son.. ...
They were more concerned about the cash they will get from the little they can do knowing fully well that the chap won't make it.

Mimi Ikpe call me, we need to talk urgently. .. lost your contact or please come up on Facebook get message to pass to u in private. Prince E.
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by heykims(m): 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
ReddLabel:
The real cause of his death should be found out so as to stop the reoccurrence of such incidence.

A drug wrongly prescribed or wrongly dispensed?

Ma, subarachnoid hemorrhage could be due to a lot of causes nd medication won't make the top 5 likely aetiologies.

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by akaahs(m): 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
That's what happened when u loot the nation treasury, it comes back to hunt you either directly or indirectly. RIP to the death.
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Alhaji1970: 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
SAH is a form of stroke and comprises 1–7 percent of all strokes. It is a medical emergency and can lead to death or severe disability—even when recognized and treated at an early stage. Up to half of all cases of SAH are fatal and 10–15 percent of casualties die before reaching a hospital, and those who survive often have neurological or cognitive impairment.

The majority of subarachnoid haemorrhages are caused by a brain aneurysm bursting. A brain aneurysm is a bulge in a blood vessel, caused by a weakness in the blood vessel wall.
It's not known exactly why brain aneurysms develop in some people. However, certain risk factors have been identified, including:
smoking
high blood pressure
excessive alcohol consumption
Less common causes of subarachnoid haemorrhages include having abnormally developed blood vessels and inflammation of blood vessels in the brain.
Severe head injuries often cause subarachnoid bleeding, but this is a separate problem known as a "traumatic subarachnoid haemorrhage".

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Subarachnoid-haemorrhage/Pages/Introduction.aspx

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
His face looks like someone taking drugs like Meth or coca. How does removing teeth and hemorrhage correlate? teeth wet some people dey remove every year. May God give is family fortitude to bear the loss.

2 Likes

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
exlinkleads:
U see how foolish and incompetent nigeria doctors can be.. ...

Just from pulling this guys teeth and now he is dead.

Had it been he went abroad for this treatment, he would have been back to nigeria and bubling.

We need help in this country. Common to remove teeth. Hmmmm
why are you all quick to blame Nigerian doctors
are they not the product of the same educational system you graduated from ni.

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by nylawal(m): 11:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
kenben:
[b][/b]why do people still go to zankli hospital in abuja? Don't the know it's a death trap? Zankli killed my best friend over a simple procedure than can be done in any regular hospital. Those who know zankli avoid it like a plague... The have brought sadness to many, many families. May the soul of their latest victim rest in peace. If u know anyone who uses zankli hospital... Stop them now

I agree, most of these private hospitals in Abuja are firstly business minded before humanitarian/ medically minded. You will be shocked to know the kind of inexperienced doctors that Turkish Hospital has. Most gullible Nigerians are moved with the Turkish personnel whom most are not even qualified doctors, some are technicians while some are are not qualified with mbbs but md's. People don't know the later can only treat routine ailments.

The gigantic building and packaging in terms of building interior glitz and medical equipment are used to create a bogus impression. You will be surprised they don't even have stable consultants there and they have some anti worker policies eg a worker is not allowed to bring their 3 month old baby to work. When I heard this I wondered if this was a bank or hospital.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking / US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) / El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.