Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? (46358 Views)

She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her / Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) / see how parents know When Their female Kids Lose Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
kaycito:

Guess you have to tell people whats good for them
If I can help why not? You know everything? Have you never been corrected ever, have you never corrected someone ever? Why do you think telling people what's goodgood for them is bad? Please, explain. grin

and maybe live their lives for them
Straw man fallacy. Argue logically, please. Thanks in advance.

and you really think a slut must have a vagina?
Yep.

I'm done anyway can't debating with someone who thinks slutiness is for women only,
Maybe if you understood the concept of slutiness you wouldn't be so smug. Sluts are to women as studs are to men. But don't let me correct you, before I start living your life for you. grin. Maybe I shouldn't be debating someone who doesn't even know the foundation of an argument he's so invested in.

broaden and your mind and you will understand there are alot of male sluts, most men actually live slutty lifestyles.
All you need to do is read up on it and stop spouting liberal rhetoric. Men cannot be sluts. They do not have vaginas. You're welcome.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by kaycito: 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
Timbuktou:
If I can help why not? You know everything? Have you never been corrected ever, have you never corrected someone ever? Why do you think telling people what's goodgood for them is bad? Please, explain. grin

Straw man fallacy. Argue logically, please. Thanks in advance.

Yep.

Maybe if you understood the concept of slutiness you wouldn't be so smug. Sluts are to women as studs are to men. But don't let me correct you, before I start living your life for you. grin. Maybe I shouldn't be debating someone who doesn't even know the foundation of an argument he's so invested in.

All you need to do is read up on it and stop spouting liberal rhetoric. Men cannot be sluts. They do not have vaginas. You're welcome.

Lmao the bold exposure of your ignorance, it's not enough that you think men are not sluts, you define opposite of slut as stud? lmao what an idiot
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
kaycito:

Lmao the bold exposure of your ignorance, it's not enough that you think men are not sluts, you define opposite of slut as stud? lmao what an idiot

So, Mr. NotAnIdiot, could you define the terms slut and stud? They are both English words and can be found in the dictionary, and even their use can be proven in writings in the English language. I'm really interested in how you define both terms.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by kaycito: 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
Timbuktou:

So, Mr. NotAnIdiot, could you define the terms slut and stud?
Wouldn't but since you need educating, I have no choice than to educate you, free of charge at that.

Stud = A highly sexually attractive male, NOTE sexually attractive, don't miss anything.

Slut = A person who keeps multiple or many casual partners, NOTE multiple or many causal partners, dont miss anything

Now read both definitions to your best understanding that's if you can maybe, and see the massive different meaning.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by whogoesthere: 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
Woooow......

I'm amazed, happy, joyous, flabbergasted,..........

My thread hit FP.....i dedicate this to everyone of you all including the haters and those who hurled insults, God bless you all.

Truth is virginity shouldn't been a ladies affair only both sexes should be involved, but that's my personal opinion.

However, in African setting I come to discover that the issue of virginity has being a female affair from time immemorial.

Reading through all your comments I think I understand better........

I wish I was a........ but my story is a long one
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by DabuIIIT: 1:38am On Aug 31, 2016
Fabulocity:
Same goes for the males too.
damsel in distress,face topic nah,haba! grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Feanah(f): 6:36am On Aug 31, 2016
rosy1992:
Some ladies are exceptional,we all cannot be the same,some are unique,even though the world has gone bizarre towards sexual activities, they still maintain their dignity.
Chop knuckle my sister,keep it up
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
mtcheew, virginity seems underated now, most times it even seems that one losses potentially lovely men with the no sex stand" coupled with the fact that the one you may end up with may not be necessarily faithful not to talk of the loneliness that could be added on if one is now an introvert also. its helps to have a strong spiritual foundation but one would be forced to ask sometimes "is it worth it"
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by BARAJ92(m): 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Thanks. I hv bn asking her how she did it because 90% of her friends are male. She's more comfortable hanging around males than females. Honestly there are good and decent sisters out there.
That is because of wise parental counselling and the Almighty God. She must be strong-hearted to be able to resist the urge
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by whogoesthere: 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2016
iamGraced:
mtcheew, virginity seems underated now, most times it even seems that one losses potentially lovely men with the no sex stand" coupled with the fact that the one you may end up with may not be necessarily faithful not to talk of the loneliness that could be added on if one is now an introvert also. its helps to have a strong spiritual foundation but one would be forced to ask sometimes "is it worth it"
you seem to have a point dear, but overall it's worth it.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by freecocoa(f): 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
xendra:
OK on a very serious note, you must be very strong to have waited this long, it isn't the easiest thing to do.
C'mon now baby. grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by jordinsparkles(f): 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
arosunshine:
Trash trash..,,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

well since Indian ladies pay the groom's price let Nigerian women start there's until then we will knw they are serious in there gender equity scheme

me as a man will never ever use my money to pay the bride price of a non-virgin.

TRASH!!! Please where is the bin? I need to throw away this nonsensical write up.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Beamborla(f): 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
8BitGee:

Agu, is that you Agu? "Everybody is calling you 'Strika', why? Are you liking war? Hey I'm asking you a question you're not talking. Are you having family? " what a legend! grin

@OP, Why don't men keep themselves till marriage too. Stupid question.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
Enchantress23:
The virginty of a lady is always emphasised but that of a guy is not. We are all in the question so here is PARTIALLY AN ANSWER " ladies don't keep their virginity till their wedding day/night simply because guys don't." When guys start keeping theirs, ladies too will do the same.
hi
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by NaeChris: 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
Its not that easy. The sexual urge of women is different from that of men. When the said urge comes, it comes with a strong magnitude that is difficult to handle. As in na one is one. It comes atleast twice a day depending on the libido of the lady. Now what happens when a lady who has an 'active' boyfriend experiences this urge? E don happen be that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! / My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me / Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.