Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? (46360 Views)

She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her / Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) / see how parents know When Their female Kids Lose Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by dhesire(m): 9:52am On Aug 30, 2016
October1960:

YES grin

Capital NO!
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by luckyz4rea(m): 9:52am On Aug 30, 2016
For me the first reason is (1) Lack of the fear of God! A God-fearing lady or guy would be sensitively led to not do every thing and anything God is against they listen and pay careful attention and obedience to God's instructions on how to live.

(2) Because we are in a fallen world so since we are not under God's control which is the only guaranteed way to not give sin a vote, such would always happen.

The world's system through social media and other means has distorted people's minds, feeding them with it's ways! Somehow we are having the world's idea on how life should be lived instead of God's way.

Now someone who doesn't live under God's control stumbles on an article that suggests how to make a guy/lady want to have sex even when they don't want and does it and succeeds at it or like my friends told me that I needed to have sex to empty myself knowing I haven't had sex for over 10years because of my covenant with God or they say you need to test who you want to marry for whatever inconsequential reason.

In summary, the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom on how to live a contrary life (God's way)as against the world's ideas.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 30, 2016
freecocoa:
And we are comparing having sex to selling lands, isn't that just great? Smh.

I guess we also forgot that girls are also humans who can have urges too, you woo her, seduce and turn her on and still expect her to say no to having sex, because you expect her to be a virgin, man get da feck outta here with your double standards. angry

An analogy shouldn't be taken literally. A beg, keep the emotions in your bag.

Its OK to have urges, don't just tell us to value stuff that's not valuable. Nobody is saying you must be a virgin, just don't tell me that okrika last grade is cha cha. Thank you. grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:53am On Aug 30, 2016
arosunshine:
Over-fed puerile teenager sad huh ?

Well am a happily married man with two adorable kids to show off and expecting another bundle of joy by October smiley

believe me or not omalicham (ma beautiful wife) was a virgin till our traditional marriage night.

So stop talking trash

apologies. You sounded like one by jumping on my mention to call me names. Even teenagers won't do that. Meanwhile, congratulations on your virgin wife. Did she meet you a virgin too? If not, it's a sheer waste of virginity. She could have "enjoyed" her life if she was really into that life. But hey, whatever rocks her boat. Congrats on your 3rd addition in advance kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by dhesire(m): 9:54am On Aug 30, 2016
anigbajumo:

Continue nah.....

You go like aproko well well!
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 30, 2016
freecocoa:
And we are comparing having sex to selling lands, isn't that just great? Smh.

This is as good a comparison as any, you cannot blame the buyer for the sellers decision to sell.... It's common sense....

I guess we also forgot that girls are also humans who can have urges too, you woo her, seduce and turn her on and still expect her to say no to having sex, because you expect her to be a virgin, man get da feck outta here with your double standards. angry

The fvck is this, this doesn't even make any sense, so if someone cajoles you to do something that's enticing but against ur ideals, you'd do it because you are human...
And you consider yourself a rational , independent thinking being?
I don't have a problem with women having sex like rabbits, doesn't affect me, I'd still marry a virgin if i want... I only found the reasons you gave to be quite ridiculous...
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 30, 2016
Berbierklaus:

All I see are wise men and women cool

This gender favouristism Culture needs to stop,because what is good for the goose is good for the gander cool

Btw I want to celebrate this FTC on my new moniker by calling on lalasticlala,Fynestboi,Royalrol,the mods I admire from afar to celebrate with me.

Not forgeting the guy that cracks me up
Smellymouth grin
And every other friend I made on nairaland
uwanu I never anytin less frm U trying to hide behind a finger after all ............

DJ iykekelvins please play me, E no easy by psquare cheesy

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by freecocoa(f): 9:57am On Aug 30, 2016
Timbuktou:

An analogy shouldn't be taken literally. A beg, keep the emotions in your bag.

Its OK to have urges, don't just tell us to value stuff that's not valuable. Nobody is saying you must be a virgin, just don't tell me that okrika last grade is cha cha. Thank you. grin
of course analogy isn't literal but making one that fits, is important.

Duh! If it's that important to you, girls will continue using alum and revirginization kits, win win for everyone. grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by dhesire(m): 9:57am On Aug 30, 2016
anigbajumo:

Continue nah.....

Instead if you to advise against such sex appeal, you dey there dey shout continue nah!
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by dhesire(m): 9:58am On Aug 30, 2016
vectoh:
i knw u said yes to d 22yrs old lady askin u to do..so,probably yo nt married..ur future wife too wil b smwhr wt someone sayin yes to her demands.

You are probably wrong on this one buddy!
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 30, 2016
bro opportunist carry ur heresy go front
okirewaju:
Because virginity has lost its values in the eyes of youths
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 30, 2016
freecocoa:

Duh! If it's that important to you, girls will continue using alum and revirginization kits, win win for everyone. grin

So, because girls might attempt to deceive me I shouldn't consider it important? Right. Seems like you're making excuses for sluts. Why are you making excuse for sluts? grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by ganie(m): 10:04am On Aug 30, 2016
xendra:
oh dear! see how them take lie get this one down, a lot of girls keep falling fall lies till date. how can they marry as virgins
I was also told same by a female friend that it was when her mom started having sex that it stopped.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by freecocoa(f): 10:10am On Aug 30, 2016
njokusboy:

This is as good a comparison as any, you cannot blame the buyer for the sellers decision to sell.... It's common sense....

The fvck is this, this doesn't even make any sense, so if someone cajoles you to do something that's enticing but against ur ideals, you'd do it because you are human...
And you consider yourself a rational , independent thinking being?
I don't have a problem with women having sex like rabbits, doesn't affect me, I'd still marry a virgin if i want... I only found the reasons you gave to be quite ridiculous...
The comparison makes no sense whatsoever, sex is a natural thing between two people, therefore shouldn't even be a buying or selling thing in the first place.

You fail to get the point still, it is not against a woman's ideals to have sex, y'all hypocrites only try to twist it to seem so and thank the good lawd women ain't buying that horseshit no more. What I was saying is that, it's a man and a woman that has sex, so maybe if the men said no to sex too, virgins will be everywhere, quite simple.

Yea right, you'll marry a secondary virgin, well unless you marry a naive minor, unexposed mgbeke girl still living in the 19th century or an outright f00lish woman who remained chaste for one man that's been about the block, in hope to get some reward or whatever, but if you are a virgin yourself, then I take it all back cos only a virgin deserves another virgin.

Btw, did I mention I was a virgin?tongue
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Captain001(m): 10:11am On Aug 30, 2016
lilyqueen:
I think some of these ladies lacked parental guidance and some were influenced negatively.

Nevertheless that is not enough reason for ladies to go into sexual immorality.

Ladies need to be prayerful and self determined to be able to keep themselves.

I like the way you sound concerning this matter.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by freecocoa(f): 10:14am On Aug 30, 2016
Timbuktou:

So, because girls might attempt to deceive me I shouldn't consider it important? Right. Seems like you're making excuses for sluts. Why are you making excuse for sluts? grin grin
It should be important to you, if you are a virgin yourself, otherwise, you get what you deserve.

Making no excuse for no one.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by xendra: 10:15am On Aug 30, 2016
freecocoa:
The comparison makes no sense whatsoever, sex is a natural thing between two people, therefore shouldn't even be a buying or selling thing in the first place.

You fail to get the point still, it is not against a woman's ideals to have sex, y'all hypocrites only try to twist it to seem so and thank the good lawd women ain't buying that horseshit no more. What I was saying is that, it's a man and a woman that has sex, so maybe if the men said no to sex too, virgins will be everywhere, quite simple.

Yea right, you'll marry a secondary virgin, well unless you marry a naive minor, unexposed mgbeke girl still living in the 19th century or an outright f00lish woman who remained chaste for one man that's been about the block, in hope to get some reward or whatever, but if you are a virgin yourself, then I take it all back cos only a virgin deserves another virgin.

Btw, did I mention I was a virgin? tongue

you just did.. kudos
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by freecocoa(f): 10:20am On Aug 30, 2016
xendra:
you just did.. kudos
Thanks love, it's not been easy, if I tell you what I've had to face eh, you'll may not believe it.

40 years and still counting, baba god noni.smiley
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Fkhalifa(m): 10:21am On Aug 30, 2016
I don't have problem with non virgins, it is the foolishh reasons they give and defend themselves with that irritates me.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Acepen(m): 10:25am On Aug 30, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
Virgin? If married, did you marry a Virgin? If women have sex.. is it your body? Is it ur jajaina?
ya when u marry a virgin it gives u that great feeling,u are the man. u are the sole owner of the pot.:-D,and it seem to me u are not a V, but not to worry there are many other Vs out there and insha allah am going to get one.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by anigbajumo(m): 10:28am On Aug 30, 2016
dhesire:

Instead if you to advise against such sex appeal, you dey there dey shout continue nah!

Bro,as far as there is no rape,it is mutual fun....

I like aproko??that is where I come to life.Let the dude dey fire dey go,nothing do him.....

Kittykat no gat any identity than serious knacking... No b so
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 30, 2016
freecocoa:
It should be important to you, if you are a virgin yourself, otherwise, you get what you deserve.

Making no excuse for no one.

I'm the one paying and I intend to get value for my money. Isn't it interesting that women will marry a man with wives? You people don't mind being 3rd, 4th, nth wives. That should tell you a whole lot who values what.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by eddypatekky(f): 10:32am On Aug 30, 2016
whogoesthere:
The issue of virginity till marriage is one that I've usually wondered about. I've noticed that nowadays it's very difficult for a lady to keep herself till she gets married as compared to back in the days.

I also noticed that some of these ladies are actually good, wife material but for one reason or the other they lost their virginity.

Is it that the modern society puts so much pressure on the girl child or what?? I don't just get it.
whyis it difficult for all d young guys to keep dia urge till marriage? A girl can stay and put herslef under subjection even with the urge...she bsuccums most tyms cos of pressures from her counter- part.....
The question should be...why can't a guy control himself?
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Hemanwel(m): 10:34am On Aug 30, 2016
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 30, 2016
freecocoa:
Natural or not, some negotiations take place so it fits...Moving on...

Now you are talking, babes no longer feel it's less than ideal to have sex outside marriage, thats why they are fvcking anyhow, you finally said the right thing... Whether men said "no to sex" was never the bone of contention... The question was why the number of virgins are as scarce as grass in the Sahara...

Who tell you? I know women now fvck like Hot greyhounds but I tell you, decent, primaty,non-mgbeke cheesy virgins still exist grin grin grin.. Why are you even hating on them grin grin grin... I suspect your own got lost somewhere cheesy cheesy cheesy, anyway, no wahala , I haven't been a virgin since the renaissance but I'd marry one if I like, cos I can...
Mind you, I can spot the secondary ones... Alum won't help grin grin grin

Btw, did I mention I was a virgin?tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy make I die grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by freecocoa(f): 10:41am On Aug 30, 2016
Timbuktou:

I'm the one paying and I intend to get value for my money. Isn't it interesting that women will marry a man with wives? You people don't mind being 3rd, 4th, nth wives. That should tell you a whole lot who values what.
Well then, I bet you know how to go about getting your money 's worth, right? Like I said earlier, win win for all, although one party seems to be complaining more, hahaha. grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by rosy1992(f): 10:45am On Aug 30, 2016
sekundosekundo:

I agree with you my dear, I didn't believe that my wife is a virgin even as a graduate but she proved me wrong. I am mad about her, I respect her a lot, she's simply the best.
Wow I've always said this times without number there are still some ladies who are indeed a rare gem to behold. Kudos to your wife.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by rosy1992(f): 10:47am On Aug 30, 2016
muller101:
but men are the same. According to ladies.
I know but few are exceptional.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by freecocoa(f): 10:47am On Aug 30, 2016
njokusboy:

Natural or not, some negotiations take place so it fits...Moving on...

Now you are talking, babes no longer feel it's less than ideal to have sex outside marriage, thats why they are fvcking anyhow, you finally said the right thing... Whether men said "no to sex" was never the bone of contention... The question was why the number of virgins are as scarce as grass in the Sahara...

Who tell you? I know women now fvck like Hot greyhounds but I tell you, decent, primaty,non-mgbeke cheesy virgins still exist grin grin grin.. Why are you even hating on them grin grin grin... I suspect your own got lost somewhere cheesy cheesy cheesy, anyway, no wahala , I haven't been a virgin since the renaissance but I'd marry one if I like, cos I can...
Mind you, I can spot the secondary ones... Alum won't help grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy make I die grin
They are fvcking anyhow cos they see men to fvck, that's what I've been saying, men and women fvck each other, don't judge/bkame women alone for that, simples. tongue

Hating ke? I ain't hating boo, they just would be silly if they think being virgins makes them better than the woman who isn't, has nothing to do with mine.

Why will I lie about such? I'm a virgin, if I lie make arsenal win champions league this season..cry
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by kaycito: 10:48am On Aug 30, 2016
njokusboy:

You guys better drop this hare-brianed assertion that girls are having sex because boys are asking for sex....
It makes you guys come across as brainless zombies
So who asks for sex most the girls? It wont take away anything from you if you decide to be objective, boys cant be lamenting about lack of virgins around when themselves are not virgins and they always go seeking sex from different girls, thats hypocrisy dont condemn what you are gulity of cos you feel you can.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 30, 2016
freecocoa:
Well then, I bet you know how to go about getting your money 's worth, right? Like I said earlier, win win for all, although one party seems to be complaining more, hahaha. grin

You of all people should know how customer service works. Disgruntled customer complains and quality of service is upped. A closed mouth is a closed destiny. grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 30, 2016
kaycito:

So who asks for sex most the girls? It wont take away anything from you if you decide to be objective, boys cant be lamenting about lack of virgins around when themselves are not virgins and they always go seeking sex from different girls, thats hypocrisy dont condemn what you are gulity of cos you feel you can.

But we can and should complain. After all, we're paying the bills; bride price, engagement/wedding rings to mention a few. If a man does bot want to marry a slut, why begrudge him his preferences?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me / Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! / Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.