Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? (46383 Views)

She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her / Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) / see how parents know When Their female Kids Lose Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
Because sex is too sweet to wait until marriage!

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
Stupid question will give stupid answer.
Question- Why is it difficult for men to keep their virginity Till marriage these days.
Answer- Cos men are he- goats, cheats and brainless animals that think with their di..cks and balls(assuming they have any balls these days grin)

11 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by collitexnaira(m): 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
Youth exuberance
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by clasie: 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
rosy1992:
Some ladies are exceptional,we all cannot be the same,some are unique,even though the world has gone bizarre towards sexual activities, they still maintain their dignity.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Buktol(f): 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
whogoesthere:
The issue of virginity till marriage is one that I've usually wondered about. I've noticed that nowadays it's very difficult for a lady to keep herself till she gets married as compared to back in the days.

I also noticed that some of these ladies are actually good, wife material but for one reason or the other they lost their virginity.

Is it that the modern society puts so much pressure on the girl child or what?? I don't just get it.
Same reason is difficult for Nigerian men to keep dia virginity til marriage** No be men dey screw**dem* biko!!

8 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by RealSniper: 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
Girls And Keeping Virginity Is Same As Buhari Keeping Promises. *help Me Put That 5&6 Picture I No Get Am*

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by ADBOK: 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
A genetic research by a group of medical scientists revealed the presence of a gene on the X-Chromosome which codes for a protein called Oboyundin responsible for inducing a 'itchy' vagina seeking the 'scratch'. The presence of this protein on the two XX-chromosomes present in women is culprit in their unnatural sex drive, which is complemented for in males due to the one X-chromosome present...
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by vectoh(m): 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
rosy1992:
Some ladies are exceptional,we all cannot be the same,some are unique,even though the world has gone bizarre towards sexual activities, they still maintain their dignity.
are you one of dem?
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by dhesire(m): 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
I was perplexed when a lady, 22 years old stated categorically that 'do you know it's almost three months I last had sex, I am dieing under'

I was like 'are you supposed to have sex at all? When you are not married?

She sarcastically replied 'would you do me or not?

With mouth opened I said...............

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by ugojenn(f): 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
The question is,,If u hava a virgin girl as lover,will u allow such till u marry her?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
Same goes for the males too.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Bifwoli: 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
whogoesthere:
The issue of virginity till marriage is one that I've usually wondered about. I've noticed that nowadays it's very difficult for a lady to keep herself till she gets married as compared to back in the days.

I also noticed that some of these ladies are actually good, wife material but for one reason or the other they lost their virginity.

Is it that the modern society puts so much pressure on the girl child or what?? I don't just get it.

Blame the new maths introduced into our societies...New Maths is you +partner ,minus clothes and divide the legs.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by vectoh(m): 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
Philpham:
Question- Why is it difficult for men to keep their virginity Till marriage these days.
Answer- Cos men are he- goats, cheats and brainless animals that think with their di..cks and balls(assuming they have any balls these days grin)
easy mate! are you a rape victim?..y al d insult?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
MilesLamar:
me am still a virgin .
You are virgin shocked shocked

OK na, I believe you. Even my mother too is a virgin.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by vectoh(m): 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
Buktol:

Same reason is difficult for Nigerian men to keep dia virginity til marriage** No be men dey screw**dem* biko!!
hmmm..i understand you!...he screwd t abi
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by eph12(m): 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
There is no reason for them to. I mean I don't care about virginity so also most other guys so why should the ladies care when guys don't care?

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by vectoh(m): 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
dhesire:
I was perplexed when a lady, 22 years old stated categorically that 'do you know it's almost three months I last had sex, I am dieing under'

YES!...kip t up..sm1 is saying yes to your wife too

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by limgezzy(m): 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
Abeg ask OKOCHI
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Gerrard59(m): 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
What about the males? Or don't the ladies deserve men who are virgins? They're not humans, right?

Are men who fvck around - "good husband" material? But not same for ladies? Moreover, these ladies don't sleep with themselves, they sleep with MEN. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

It's only on Nairaland I have read and seen men wanting virgins, and this comes from men who fvck around for a living shocked. Wanting to collect what they can't give.

Talk about the art and science of hypocrisy.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Bitterleafsoup: 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
Acepen:
Lack of self worth and value

lack of principles and selfcontrol

victimization(rape)

media influence

peer pressure

stupidity and ignorance
Your still a virgin?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
whogoesthere:

Bros! Wake up! Na Buhari be president. The matter tire me, some wan get belle no marriage, imagine! U wan find virgin?? I don give up for that Gulder search tey tey, and the ones wey be virgin no come fine. We just have to manage what we see, afterall u don disvirgin pesin sister, so no complain. Na God dey give wife last last.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by dhesire(m): 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
vectoh:
YES!...kip t up..sm1 is saying yes to your wife too

Which/whose wife are you saying yes to?
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Idrismusty97(m): 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
Because the men having sex with them aren't keeping their virginity also.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Maski87: 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
Rape , poverty,greed,nigeria men who will not take no for answer, internet,

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by freecocoa(f): 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
Simply because virginity never helped any woman and need I mention that, it takes two to make sure virginity stays intact? guess not .

9 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
dhesire:

she's human and every human with a sex drive has to relieve herself when the urge becomes overwhelming. So yes, she's allowed to have sex. And she's an adult.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
Philpham:

Ah!Ah! Pesin fvck u no pay??Why the insult na?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by mengho(m): 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
I have super powers, I can easily identify a virgin when he/she comes within 10meter radius of my position, therefore due to my recent experience, I can categorically say virgins are technically extinct, u hardly meet one in every 100 people u get in contact with, female virgins are extremely super rare, Iam still searching for one.....it's being almost 2yrs now

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Exponental(m): 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
Ladies of nowadays... present tense. Loss of virginity..... past tense. .....this means they already lost it before they became ladies of nowadays.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by vectoh(m): 11:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
dhesire:

Which/whose wife are you saying yes to?
i knw u said yes to d 22yrs old lady askin u to do..so,probably yo nt married..ur future wife too wil b smwhr wt someone sayin yes to her demands.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Enchantress23(f): 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
The virginty of a lady is always emphasised but that of a guy is not. We are all in the question so here is PARTIALLY AN ANSWER " ladies don't keep their virginity till their wedding day/night simply because guys don't." When guys start keeping theirs, ladies too will do the same.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hear yarn! Bia Op .. Are you a virgin?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! / Check Out This Photo Of A Dwarf Family / How Would You React To This If It Happened In Your House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.