Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Ondo 2016: Sheriff Faction Moves Primary Election To Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo 2016: Sheriff Faction Moves Primary Election To Ibadan (7104 Views)

Sheriff’s Faction Moves To Displace Ize-Iyamu In Edo Guber / Ondo 2016: Sheriff Holds Primary Next Week / Edo 2016: Sheriff Should Forgive Us- PDP Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo 2016: Sheriff Faction Moves Primary Election To Ibadan by Highbhee(m): 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
The Ali Modu Sheriff faction of the Peoples Democratic Party is set to hold its primaries for the Ondo State governorship election on Monday.
Rather than hold the primary in Ondo, it is scheduled to hold at the zonal headquarters of the party in Ibadan, Oyo State.

The move, PREMIUM TIMES gathered, followed the inability of the faction to get the state executive committee of the party to host the event. The state governor, Olusegun Mimiko, belongs to the rival Ahmed Makarfi faction of the PDP.

“The National Working Committee of the party has taken over the organisation off the primary and it will now hold in Ibadan,” spokesman of the faction, Yemi Akintomide, said on Sunday.
“It was the decision of the committee on the Ondo State governorship primary headed by Ahmed Gulak that the primary be moved to Ibadan, the zonal headquarters of the party.”
Mr. Akintomide said the move did not offend any section of the Electoral Act or the party’s constitution as it would be held at the zonal office of the party.
Those contesting on the faction’s platform are Olusola Ebiseni, Niran Sule-Akinsuyi, Abiye Ademuyegun, Bamiduro Dada and Jimoh Ibrahim.
The aspirants had gone through a screening exercise chaired by Yunusa Mohammed which held at the party’s national secretariat on Thursday.
The Ahmed Makarfi faction had already produced Eyitayo Jegede as candidate of the PDP which is the ruling party in the state.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/209460-ondo-2016-sheriff-pdp-faction-moves-governorship-primary-ibadan.html

Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Faction Moves Primary Election To Ibadan by letsbet(m): 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
This sheriff of a guy is a joker.

why not shift the election to borno?

Actually i'm not a PDP supporter but i wud love to see a strong opposition to the ruling party which will give us open options at the polls, not being forced to choose between two evils all the time.

10 Likes

Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Faction Moves Primary Election To Ibadan by PentiumPro(f): 6:30am On Aug 29, 2016
Good move sheriff, after collecting your money through 419, they now think they can deny your privileges and entitlements.
PDP, the most useless political party in the world.
If they can treat one of their own like this, then we don't need to wonder why they treated Nigerians like fools for 16 years.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Faction Moves Primary Election To Ibadan by QuotaSystem: 6:42am On Aug 29, 2016
Even though I have vested interests in Jegede's candidacy and eventual success, for the love of my country I must proclaim:

#IStandWithSherriff

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Faction Moves Primary Election To Ibadan by siraj1402(m): 7:39am On Aug 29, 2016
Sheriff carry on we need you in Ondo for now grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Faction Moves Primary Election To Ibadan by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 29, 2016
sheriff is an animal and a boko haramist

see his teeth like 'nchi'

11 Likes

Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Faction Moves Primary Election To Ibadan by Zico5(m): 7:40am On Aug 29, 2016
I really love this. Karma is biting them big time. After squandering and looting our resources, they still looked out for whom to scam, then they played with wrong man. PDP is finished.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Faction Moves Primary Election To Ibadan by kolnel: 7:41am On Aug 29, 2016
I hope a new party comes up sooner that will keep the ruling party on his toes
Pdp has turned into a joke

2 Likes

Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Faction Moves Primary Election To Ibadan by agwom(m): 7:41am On Aug 29, 2016
cry
Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Faction Moves Primary Election To Ibadan by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 29, 2016
PDP will never get itself till November 2018, by then it'll be too late.

Sherrif is a spoiler and he doesn't have much to lose.

If GEJ is truly still influential in the PDP, concerned stakeholders should plead with him to assuage Sherrif coz if this party remains this way, 2019 will be a ride in the park for the APC.
Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Faction Moves Primary Election To Ibadan by BlackPeni5: 7:42am On Aug 29, 2016
Sheriff is a funny guy...He is fighting a lost battle but his pride is blinding him.
Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Faction Moves Primary Election To Ibadan by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 29, 2016
PentiumPro:
Good move sheriff, after collecting your money through 419, they now think they can deny your privileges and entitlements.
If they can treat one of their own like this, then we don't need to wonder why they treated Nigerians like fools for 16 years.
mkpi....sherrif is not one of their own...sheriff is a useless boko haramist like u who hails from a rotten education less priviledge; polio-infested, poverty and illiteracy ravaged region like u

5 Likes

Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Faction Moves Primary Election To Ibadan by AnusOdourInhaler: 7:46am On Aug 29, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

mkpi....sherrif is not one of their own...sheriff is a useless boko haramist like u who hails from a rotten education less priviledge; polio-infested, poverty and illiteracy ravaged region like u

And still we rule your ass, while you're crying blue murder

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Faction Moves Primary Election To Ibadan by princemillla(m): 7:46am On Aug 29, 2016
PentiumPro:

Sorry to ask how much did he pay, ..... Cuz this guy is really standing firm. Nothing seems to bother him. Court, conventions et all. Could it mean, the money he paid has bought pdp off? cheesy ko ye mi mo ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Faction Moves Primary Election To Ibadan by GoggleB(m): 7:50am On Aug 29, 2016
Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Faction Moves Primary Election To Ibadan by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 29, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:
And still we rule your ass, while you're crying blue murder
i just confirmed that u are less than an animal..imagine sb bearing the name: Anus-Odour-inhaler...goat is better than u bc goat cant stoop so low like that
Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Faction Moves Primary Election To Ibadan by GoggleB(m): 7:52am On Aug 29, 2016
PentiumPro:
Your views abt issues after eating Ghanian rice on Monday morning
Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Faction Moves Primary Election To Ibadan by snezBaba: 7:56am On Aug 29, 2016
letsbet:
This sheriff of a guy is a joker.
why not shift the election to borno?
*APC snitch!

APC snitch Imposed by Fowlyose and Wike angry

2 Likes

Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Faction Moves Primary Election To Ibadan by AnusOdourInhaler: 7:58am On Aug 29, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

i just confirmed that u are less than an animal..imagine sb bearing the name:
Anus-Odour-inhaler...goat is better than u bc goat cant stoop so low like that
Just look at this cretin! You claimed to be educated, but you cannot construct a simple sentence, shame on you. For your information, educated people are liberal people, that's, as an educated person, you're supposed to attack the message not the moniker, but because you're a schizophrenic asshoole, you went ahead and attacked me. We rule your ass and still ruling, and there's nothing you can do about it. Second class citizen!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Faction Moves Primary Election To Ibadan by snezBaba: 8:00am On Aug 29, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

When your Wike Imposed him he was definitely an Angel sent to destroy APC, undecidednow you want to dump the Niqqas Lai lai.Boko haramist kor Pharmacist ni.PDP dead and buried tongue

3 Likes

Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Faction Moves Primary Election To Ibadan by MTHBOSS(m): 8:02am On Aug 29, 2016
God, please save this country.
Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Faction Moves Primary Election To Ibadan by cole265(m): 8:03am On Aug 29, 2016
Up Sherif!

Yam scarter scater engineer grin grin

This is sweet. I wish him success

3 Likes

Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Faction Moves Primary Election To Ibadan by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 8:05am On Aug 29, 2016
He kinda looks like a Rat undecided
Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Faction Moves Primary Election To Ibadan by GoldenJAT(m): 8:06am On Aug 29, 2016
if we Vote KOWA PARTY...snake go wear pant?
Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Faction Moves Primary Election To Ibadan by shamecurls(m): 8:08am On Aug 29, 2016
[size=18pt]#IStandWithAliModuSheriff[/size]

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Faction Moves Primary Election To Ibadan by PentiumPro(f): 8:18am On Aug 29, 2016
GoggleB:

Your views abt issues after eating Ghanian rice on Monday morning

Sheriff owns PDP! Take it or leave it!
All those markarfi candidates are just deceiving themselves grin
Your crying days are not over yet cheesy
Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Faction Moves Primary Election To Ibadan by GoggleB(m): 8:23am On Aug 29, 2016
PentiumPro:

Sheriff owns PDP! Take it or leave it! All those markarfi candidates are just deceiving themselves grin Your crying days are not over yet cheesy
Let's see outcome from Edo first
Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Faction Moves Primary Election To Ibadan by Davidblen(m): 8:26am On Aug 29, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Even though I have vested interests in Jegede's candidacy and eventual success, for the love of my country I must proclaim:

#IStandWithSherriff

QuotaSystem:

#IStandWithSherriff

QuotaSystem:

#IStandWithSherriff

Ya Decieving Ya Sef
Re: Ondo 2016: Sheriff Faction Moves Primary Election To Ibadan by noeloge82(m): 8:29am On Aug 29, 2016
Let's wait and see. If INEC will monitor ondo primaries in ibadan sherrif is only justifying the money he collected from those who purchased form from him
Since inec recognised markafi group I guess we know who is joking
My thought
Let's wait for court judgement

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whoever Arrange This Can Make This Country Work (pix) / Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! / Insecurity: 5,758 Youths To Be Trained On Intelligence Gathering In Kaduna ― NPF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.