Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Whoever Arrange This Can Make This Country Work (pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whoever Arrange This Can Make This Country Work (pix) (7106 Views)

OBIdients Arrange Buses For Students Across The Country To Pick Up Their PVCs / Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals / Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whoever Arrange This Can Make This Country Work (pix) by omoiyalayi(m): 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
I came across this pic on twitter

Can nigeria problem be as strenuous as arranging this groundnut

I think whoever arrange this can do better that our past and present leaders

What do you guy what do you think

See picture.......

7 Likes

Re: Whoever Arrange This Can Make This Country Work (pix) by todaynewsreview: 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2019
Good try. Though may not necessarily mean such may be a good leader.

3 Likes

Re: Whoever Arrange This Can Make This Country Work (pix) by TourismMan(m): 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2019
This is Mr./Mrs. Fix

1 Like

Re: Whoever Arrange This Can Make This Country Work (pix) by crestedaguiyi: 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
does the citizens have that kind of patience.

remember Jonathan was ineffectual according to some nitwits while the new sheriff is go slow
Re: Whoever Arrange This Can Make This Country Work (pix) by DaniDani(m): 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
Waste of time and energy. Of what use is this arrangement since it will scatter while measuring it when selling to a customer?

There's nothing difficult here, an idle hawker perfectly fixed the groundnuts at the edge of the tray.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whoever Arrange This Can Make This Country Work (pix) by falcon01: 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2019
i feel an odd satisfaction looking at this picture.
Re: Whoever Arrange This Can Make This Country Work (pix) by Justbeingreal(m): 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
Mehn! Nor be small work be that.. Abi machine to do this de shuuu. That's some serious orderly arrangement.
Re: Whoever Arrange This Can Make This Country Work (pix) by kufre2010: 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2019
Na lie, that groundnuts are not in tribes and religions, if they were Nigerians the person would want to put his or her tribe or fellow religious men on top to receive fresh air while putting other tribes and religions to suffer eternally under. Nigeria is difficult because we value tribe more than the country

6 Likes

Re: Whoever Arrange This Can Make This Country Work (pix) by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2019
Crap! Nothing but a waste of time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whoever Arrange This Can Make This Country Work (pix) by jerryunit48: 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
Jesus! We all got to give it up for the beautiful hard working black woman , this woman is just trying to promote her trade

1 Like

Re: Whoever Arrange This Can Make This Country Work (pix) by Galaxyowerri(m): 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
Rubbish!!!
Re: Whoever Arrange This Can Make This Country Work (pix) by jerryunit48: 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
Galaxyowerri:
Rubbish!!!
Why trash ? shows she is a decent person i would patronize her if I see her

1 Like

Re: Whoever Arrange This Can Make This Country Work (pix) by tunjilee003: 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
nothing special about this...it is just a waste of time
Re: Whoever Arrange This Can Make This Country Work (pix) by pointblank247(m): 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2019
Doing ordinary thing in an extraordinary way. It also says she is a patient woman.

1 Like

Re: Whoever Arrange This Can Make This Country Work (pix) by namiji2598: 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
jerryunit48:
Why trash ? shows she is a decent person i would patronize her if I see her
patronize her or her groundnut
Re: Whoever Arrange This Can Make This Country Work (pix) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2019
If I have the necessary finesse, I can be patient to do this and even more, no big deal.
Re: Whoever Arrange This Can Make This Country Work (pix) by Mutuwa(m): 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
Leadership goes beyond arranging groundnuts in a fascinating pattern. Although one can sense patience and calculation during this arrangement, it still goes beyond that.
The person did try,no lie.
Re: Whoever Arrange This Can Make This Country Work (pix) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
How else did you expect the owner of the groundnut to know the worth of each pan without using the measuring cup to fetch and pour on the pan, one cup at a time, and edge to edge.

It is common sense.
Re: Whoever Arrange This Can Make This Country Work (pix) by kushercain: 12:25am On Mar 14, 2019
tunjilee003:
nothing special about this...it is just a waste of time

That's what makes it special
Re: Whoever Arrange This Can Make This Country Work (pix) by MetaPhysical: 12:38am On Mar 14, 2019
omoiyalayi:

See picture.......

I call this the "arrangement". We dont want it to collapse or loose its aesthetic and symmetry. Its beautiful to the eyes.

This picture should serve as model even for the way we build up cities and urban structures. If we had this kind of orderliness drivers will know that going in opposite direction to traffic is disruptive to the social "arrangement".

Throwing waste on streets and littering environment is disruptive and could collapse the "arrangement".

Erecting buildings out of architectural style disrupts symmetry and can des t roy the "arrangement".

Noise and chaos of napep and okada is destructive to the spirit and corrupts the "arrangement".

This picture says a lot!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whoever Arrange This Can Make This Country Work (pix) by meobizy(f): 12:41am On Mar 14, 2019
I don't see what's so difficult in the groundnut patterns.
I'm sure it doesn't take long.
It's the same as the Hausa man who peels oranges in seconds, I don't know how they do it but one can learn the skill in two days.
Re: Whoever Arrange This Can Make This Country Work (pix) by MetaPhysical: 1:00am On Mar 14, 2019
meobizy:
I don't see what's so difficult in the groundnut patterns.
I'm sure it doesn't take long.
It's the same as the Hausa man who peels oranges in seconds, I don't know how they do it but one can learn the skill in two days.

You missed the point. While its okay to read into the skill and its level of difficulty, there is a even a broader lesson to take from it.

The groundnut shells do not come naturally arranged on a tray like this. They are usually scattered and pointing different direction. Someone brought them into order. That someone has what it takes to build order into a chaotic society. Thats the drill!
Re: Whoever Arrange This Can Make This Country Work (pix) by mejai(m): 3:36am On Mar 14, 2019
Lazy youths and their comments... What shall it profit d designer to arrange/rule d groundnut/masses but the top/leaders are scattered from the same pics?
Lesson.... Nigeria no fit set
Re: Whoever Arrange This Can Make This Country Work (pix) by femi4: 5:42am On Mar 14, 2019
Whoever arranged this won't be a great leader of this Country cos he ll be investing time and energy on issues that are less important. E.g building statues etc

1 Like

Re: Whoever Arrange This Can Make This Country Work (pix) by Teacher1776(m): 5:51am On Mar 14, 2019
DaniDani:
Waste of time and energy. Of what use is this arrangement since it will scatter while measuring it when selling to a customer?

There's nothing difficult here, an idle hawker perfectly fixed the groundnuts at the edge of the tray.
at first impulse, I reasoned exactly how u felt. Time wasting.
But on a second thought, i remember the word, "Packaging". But will that make her a good leader? Am not sure.
Re: Whoever Arrange This Can Make This Country Work (pix) by anochuko01(m): 6:11am On Mar 14, 2019
I no get this kind patience
Re: Whoever Arrange This Can Make This Country Work (pix) by Speedyconnect15: 8:11am On Mar 14, 2019
Lol

That's good to behold sincerely.

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: Whoever Arrange This Can Make This Country Work (pix) by meccuno: 8:57am On Mar 14, 2019
omoiyalayi:

See picture.......

Re: Whoever Arrange This Can Make This Country Work (pix) by Oldiesgoodies(f): 10:13am On Mar 14, 2019
That’s Ghanaian style of boiled groundnut packaging cool
Re: Whoever Arrange This Can Make This Country Work (pix) by westbaynigeria: 10:19am On Mar 14, 2019
WEST-BAY NIGERIA
VACANCY FOR ONLINE SALES EXECUTIVE/ SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER

Job Type:Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
Job Field :Media / Advertising / Branding

Job Description/Objective

We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Online Sales Executive/ Social Media Manager to help us build up our business activities.
You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth .
Responsibilities

Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
Collaborate with team to achieve better results
Requirements

Proficiency in English
Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
Fast learner and passion for sales
Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
Graduate of a University or corresponding certificates
Use of Social Media Platforms.
Rewards/Job Provision

Target Based
Commission on Sales
Boosted Social Media Adverts
Office Space with Air Condition.
Salary
360,000/annually

Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: careers@west-bay.org

(1) (Reply)

Americans Support FG's Ban Of Twitter(photos) / Court Restrains EFCC From Investigating Seriake Dickson Over Assets Declaration / New 5 Star Hotel For City Of Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.