Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Nigeria Jet Figther And The Militant. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Jet Figther And The Militant. (345 Views)

Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To A Private Jet / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Jet Figther And The Militant. by rolly44: 9:08am On Aug 29, 2016
Buhari has annonced that if the militant refused to dialogue he has no option but to use force, this is well thougth but the question is what if the Government refused their request, i know most of their requst will not be easy to accept by the GOvenment, like the restructuring of the country, practicing true federalism, these are some few demand hopefully they will demand and if the federal Government refuses these demands who is then do we say fall out of the dialogue, just personal opinion, then next option is the military. our military in recent time uses air bombment in wining their wars and the hope of the presindent is bult air raid, no wonder more aircraft were ordered from russian and still demanding from america, and what if this plan fails, do we have plan B, or it is grave danger to test either survival or downfall of a great nation or in a second thought what if the air strike wasted much time in striking out these militant and they in turn strike on the pipelines. It then means that the economy of the nation will be put at risk in the place of saving thesame economy although no doubt innocent people will fall as casuate but the military will sure do what think they have in mid either with the moral of newly equid equipment, pls undermire erro in this post in teams construction and other my phose has blind screem am just typing without editting . Tanx God bless nigeria in her fate.

(1) (Reply)

I Get Question Abeg!! / Is It Ever Okay To Lie And Say "I Love You" And Not Mean It At All? / Download My Latest Hit Track "Loveth"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.