Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Group Protests Against Dogara And Jibrin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Protests Against Dogara And Jibrin (10950 Views)

Herdsmen: Group Protests In Abuja, Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Ortom, Ishiaku / Support For Buhari: Aggrieved Reps Revolt Against Dogara / Women Group Protests Against Fayose In Abuja - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Group Protests Against Dogara And Jibrin by metronaija3: 11:14am On Aug 29, 2016
A protest is going on against the Speaker of House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara and former Chairman, House of Representatives Committee on Appropriations, Abdulmumin Jibrin. The group is calling on EFCC to probe both Dogara and Jibrin.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/08/photos-group-protest-against-dogara-and.html

Re: Group Protests Against Dogara And Jibrin by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 29, 2016
probing is a waste of funds

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Group Protests Against Dogara And Jibrin by Mrsagbovum: 12:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
Seriously

1 Like

Re: Group Protests Against Dogara And Jibrin by veekid(m): 12:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
Iranu
Re: Group Protests Against Dogara And Jibrin by johnstar(m): 12:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
undecided
Re: Group Protests Against Dogara And Jibrin by DONSMITH123(m): 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
Paid group. Na today! Dogara na Baba boy.

Oya, gba!!!

2 Shares

Re: Group Protests Against Dogara And Jibrin by Nairastake: 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
Paid prostesters I guess...

Who even protests on a monday morning

2 Likes

Re: Group Protests Against Dogara And Jibrin by willjoe: 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
Even if they protest to WHITE HOUSE, nothing will happen. Our treasury will still be looted.

3 Likes

Re: Group Protests Against Dogara And Jibrin by Dongreat(m): 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
SMH for the future of this country. I was expecting to see vibrant, macho looking and large crown made up of youths but all I see are pregnant women and nursing mothers. It's a shame that despite the evidence and anti corruption war chants surrounding this case, no Nigeria youths, prominent human right activists or protest organized by the opposition parties have been carried out. The authorities are not even interested in the case. Smh well. I thought we have a group of revolutionary youths here on nairaland as I saw a topic of theirs on this forum; where are you guys to make an example of this case? I thought we have a president that said "I am for nobody but for everybody"; where he is to practice what he preached? I thought we have youths whose sufferings have been stretched beyond limits and tired of these old fools in animal skins; where are you guys? I really feel sorry for posterity.
A guy up there said they are paid. Is it not better to be sponsored and protest against this 'budget padding' saga than accept money to protest in the case of Remi Tinubu and Dino Meleya? Again I SMH profusely.

Modified: Now you can see the comments by the supposed youth I was asking about saying 'Paid, waste of time, illiterate protesters', hungry women'. And we are really expecting a true Nigeria someday? Even God I guess has forsaken this country because the people (youths) he would have used to emancipate this land are just outright stupid, cowards, also waiting for their Looting turns and really hopeless to redeem.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Protests Against Dogara And Jibrin by ANBAKO: 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
What is this again?

When will Nigerians take action based on principle and not based on the highest bidder?

I am so sure that the woman in the last picture does not even understand what is on the placard.

Ask them, who is Dogara and who is Jubrin! You will be shocked by their answers.

You better go back to the market or else all your tomatoes and peppers will rot away....

Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Group Protests Against Dogara And Jibrin by Terenceike(m): 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
Those guys carrying those placards all seem to be illiterates to me. Hired I guess, but the question is by who and for what reason?
Re: Group Protests Against Dogara And Jibrin by dadaha: 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
Protest with uniforms =looted money in circulation grin
Re: Group Protests Against Dogara And Jibrin by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
Waste of time undecided
Re: Group Protests Against Dogara And Jibrin by holyfather(m): 12:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
Ridic!
Re: Group Protests Against Dogara And Jibrin by Izonpikin: 12:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
Instead of a revolution we are forming groups...our politicians would be having a good laugh...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Group Protests Against Dogara And Jibrin by Bsc(m): 12:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
paid protesters.. That woman with immunity write up... I can bet 1 million, she doesn't know the reason shes protesting..
Re: Group Protests Against Dogara And Jibrin by amdoyin82(m): 12:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
Set of paid mofos who can not even read wat is on the placard.
Re: Group Protests Against Dogara And Jibrin by Debaddest(m): 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
Our Polithiefcians said Padding is not a crime

Re: Group Protests Against Dogara And Jibrin by NameChecker: 12:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
Waste of time

Re: Group Protests Against Dogara And Jibrin by MARKone(m): 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
This one be like them import am from ibadan. Even if the Speaker or Jibril pass her front she no go know. They carry placard give am tell, oya go stand there, if camera come show them the placard, after u come collect your 5h cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4168744_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

2 Likes

Re: Group Protests Against Dogara And Jibrin by Ekejoestar(m): 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
They even came out on orange colour, to show solidarity.....i guess they were padded by one of the yam eaters.....
:-P%-)
Re: Group Protests Against Dogara And Jibrin by ANBAKO: 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
Headline:Budget Padding: Hundreds protest at EFCC office!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Group Protests Against Dogara And Jibrin by collitexnaira(m): 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
Me tire for naija

Am sure that most of the people here condemning the protest re those that didn't support the budget padding, and non of them have done anything to get the criminals involved investigated,, now some groups came out to protest nd you re at the comfort of ur house condemning their efforts,, some say they re paid illiterates, does it matter so long they citizens of the country
Re: Group Protests Against Dogara And Jibrin by fellom(m): 1:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
This is what i call organised Rally! tax payers money @ work.
Re: Group Protests Against Dogara And Jibrin by Infinitikoncept(m): 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
Na online Naija youths dey flex muscle
Re: Group Protests Against Dogara And Jibrin by hommespecia: 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
Na online Naija youths dey flex muscle
you can say that again bro.
Re: Group Protests Against Dogara And Jibrin by badman007(m): 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
I wonder why we haven't seen more of this. Those men should resign
Re: Group Protests Against Dogara And Jibrin by kunlegboye(m): 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
with the comments i read above,i think Nigerians YOUTH still have a long way to go.Crime and evil should be out-rightly condemned no matter what!...could these be the voice of the youth in a country that need revolution?....As far as Nigeria is concerned nothing is preparing to happen soon,things will continue like this for a long time, this is what our leaders are sure of!!
Re: Group Protests Against Dogara And Jibrin by CioAngels(f): 10:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
Dogara is buhari's boy so he will shield as he did others. Is the whistle blower that will face efcc becos he is nobody's boy. Anyway, waiting to see how fearless Magu will treat this case.

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Throws Out Benjamin Nungwa's Case / Osun Targets December To Complete Osogbo/Iwo Road / Continuous Voter Registration Ends July 31, 2022 - INEC Press Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.