Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,433 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Governor Tambuwal Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Tambuwal Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) (10984 Views)

Dino Melaye Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photo) / Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos / 2019: Kwankwaso Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Tambuwal Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by stephenduru: 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
In continuation of his nationwide consultation,Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal and PDP presidential aspirant was in Niger State to pay respect to former President Ibrahim B. Babangida and to receive his blessings.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/2019governor-tambuwal-visits-ibrahim.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Tambuwal Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by fallout87: 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
Tambuwal wants to try to scurry favor.... the problem is no one trust his intentions.

The Sultan everyone knows where is sides (anti-Buhari). Tambuwal? He's seen as a traitor...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Tambuwal Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2018
To seun block me because I'm fighting for the best people to rule us you can't block me on Twitter get that fact. I do more damage of Saraki, Buhari and Ambode on Twitter than nairaland so block me one more time idiots.

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2018
The moment you visit Babangida surely your interest and your ambition for Nigeria is for your personal gain otherwise the people will be the first people you ask for their blessings. Again Nigerians are insane so there is nothing wrong with it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Tambuwal Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
Pls leave baba IBB alone o.

He's an Oloye.

He is for Saraki alone.

#GrowNigeria

4 Likes

Re: Governor Tambuwal Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by yarimo(m): 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
TAMBUWAL is just wasting Sokoto state tax payers money on, already dead on arrival ambition.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
Governor Tambuwal. You are OK but only Saraki is giving me reasons why he should be picked amongst you all. Make una leave am for am so we go pursue that cow to him village

4 Likes

Re: Governor Tambuwal Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by dingbang(m): 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2018
grin if you like visit yaradua in the grave, who the Lord has chosen to be president, nobody can change it.

Please read my signature. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Tambuwal Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by YoungLionken(m): 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2018
Our politicians can be as loyal as you want them to be when elections are forthcoming... But IBB has lost his integrity, what do you want to still align with him?
Re: Governor Tambuwal Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by gaby(m): 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2018
Our Politicians have made IBB into and a statue oracle that moves not from its position where everyone comes to make their supplication and ask for blessings.

It is well with the bandwagon system.

If only IBB was equal to the electorates or delegates, I'm sure by now he would have made his choice already.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by Tobimillar1(m): 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2018
Ibb has just one vote. How many people will he support ? Atiku visited him, saraki did same, now tambuwa. Make una no confuse this man
Re: Governor Tambuwal Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by omooba969(m): 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2018
Evil genius. cool
Re: Governor Tambuwal Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by Ifiokumo: 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
IBB illegally took over power and today he is still living free and being celebrated by the so called democrats lol

SHAME on BLACK people

2 Likes

Re: Governor Tambuwal Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2018
kwakanso vists Babangida, Babangida says You will make a good president
Mark vists Babangida, Babangida says You will make a good president
Saraki vists Babangida, Babangida says You will make a good president
markarfi vists Babangida, Babangida says You will make a good president
Bafarawa vists Babangida, Babangida says You will make a good president
Jang vists Babangida, Babangida says You will make a good president

If bobrisky vists Babangida, Babangida will say You will make a good president
if Davido vists Babangida, Babangida will say You will make a good president

You will make a good president is like good bye to IBB...it's just a greeting

Only Atiku left Minna frowning because IBB can't go against his oga OBJ!!!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Tambuwal Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by Henri8: 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
Nawao o. Na oy me remain to visit this man.
Make I do go before Christmas.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by AreaFada2: 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2018
Ifiokumo:
IBB illegally took over power and today he is still living free and being celebrated by the so called democrats lol

SHAME on BLACK people

Well, Buhari did same first. Paving the way for subsequent coups by IBB & Abacha. And he's even the president now.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by wink2015(m): 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
TAMBUWAL must be high on TRAMADOL and CODEINE for him to think he is a material for the presidency come 2019.

What is his track record in Sokoto state for him to think that he is a material for the presidency.

However, that is the general thinking of an average Hausa/Fulani man who think political power is their birthright.

TAMBUWAL STOP PUSHING YOUR POLITICAL DREAM TOO FAR!

YOU ARE NOT A MATERIAL FOR THE PRESIDENCY COME 2019

Go to your local village in Sokoto and plant Cassava.

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by ntyce(m): 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
All these elected officials still in power vying for another position and traveling around the country for support....
Are they using their state's resource?

This should be stopped.

Tambuwal can't be spending Sokoto's state fund on aspiration to be president.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Tambuwal Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by Azam101: 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2018
Dead man .
Re: Governor Tambuwal Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2018
If Tambuwal is not from North West he will not even dream of running for President

The same goes for Ahmed Makarfi

No charisma no special world view nothing

(1) (Reply)

APC Names Oyegun Chairman Of South-South Reconciliation Committee / NLC’s Planned Strike Is To Rescue Nigerians, Ajaero Insists / Inflation Drops To 8.6 Percent, Lowest In 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.