Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,122 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Holy Shit! Hon. Gbajabiamila Spends N1.2bn Making His Grey Hair, And Looking... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Holy Shit! Hon. Gbajabiamila Spends N1.2bn Making His Grey Hair, And Looking... (626 Views)

Gbajabiamila Buys Car For AbdulSalam Idowu, A Physically Challenged Lawyer / Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House / See What Hon. GBAJABIAMILA Did In Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Holy Shit! Hon. Gbajabiamila Spends N1.2bn Making His Grey Hair, And Looking... by hellyjay: 11:36am On Aug 29, 2016
Since Hon. Abdulmumin began his mudslinging, Majority Leader Femi Gbajabiamila has been fighting to clear his name.

But that kid That kid from Kano is ready to foul up the name Gbajabiamila this time. Because he can’t get to wrap his Kanuri tongue around the Yoruba name, uh? That baby rep, you remember he was ex-chair of the appropriation committee, knows off pat all the pilfering going on in the House. And he just decided to tell Nigerians Gbajabiamila, the only left-of-the-left progressive in the lower chamber, has 10 black, sticky fingers,

The name Gbajabiamilastrikes you sometimes like one of the rhyming political monikers you take on to pull crowds, and get village heads—Femi is a townie, FYI—rooting for you after handing them gin and few N500 notes. The clanging—GBAJA—is also music to the ears, especially if you’re tone-deaf.

But, actually, Gbaja was his American name... Read more at http://justspreadit.com/2016/08/29/1171/
Re: Holy Shit! Hon. Gbajabiamila Spends N1.2bn Making His Grey Hair, And Looking... by Pierocash(m): 11:42am On Aug 29, 2016
Son of hate,why singling out Gbaja out of all d names jibrin mentioned. At my age i dnt comment on stupid post

1 Like

Re: Holy Shit! Hon. Gbajabiamila Spends N1.2bn Making His Grey Hair, And Looking... by biazarre(m): 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
Pierocash:
Son of hate,why singling out Gbaja out of all d names jibrin mentioned.
At my age i dnt comment on stupid post
n wat are u doing now

(1) (Reply)

Ensuring Quality Representation Of The People: Dcn. Chike John Okafor's Example. / Photos: Lagos Police Commissioner Spotted Helping Accident Victims / Gov. Obiano Suspends Various Forms Of Taxes And Levies In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.