Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State (45966 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him / Burial Photos Of Nornu Nwibere Who Was Assassinated In Bori / Photos From The Burial Of Barrister Ken Atsuwete Who Was Murdered In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State by nancybrown(f): 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
Everyone needs to be careful cos u don't even no d person to u, our so called politicians have destroyed d life of most youth. Now d question do we still have leaders of tomorrow like we sang some years back? Everyone is now hungry 4 power.. May God help us.. Rip to d dead nd may God give d family d strength to bear d big lost in their lives.

1 Like

Re: Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State by eleko1: 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
The Guns Wicked WIKE gave his pipu for election violence still dey his boys hands sad undecided sad undecided

1 Like

Re: Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State by batstan(m): 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
Evil people everywhere

Re: Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
Life has no value in Rivers State!!
Re: Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State by Miles300: 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
There is no country as lawless as nigeria .. Rip
Re: Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State by Kaybaba5(m): 1:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
R I P to the dead May God grant the family the heart to bear The loss
Re: Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State by Tokt: 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
Wike is responsible for this.

1 Like

Re: Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State by onward4life(m): 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
dainformant:
Barr.Ken Atsuwete,counsel to the embattled former Chairman of Asari Toru Local Government Area in Rivers State,Hon.Ojukaye Flag Amachree has been assassinated this morning. The All Progressives Congress APC stalwart was killed by unknown men who attacked him and shot him at his residence in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state, according to multiple trending reports...

He was one of the speakers at the just concluded conference of the Nigerian Bar Association, held in Port Harcourt.

His close friends, colleagues and those who know him -have been sharing the and news online which is currently trending..

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/barrken-atsuwete-assassinated-by.html

Fort Harcourt no offence, ever since aluu4 killings eh I no see any reason why government no want to use ph do prison yard for the whole nigeria..southern borno marines..
Re: Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State by obailala(m): 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
With the number of politically related murders in Rivers state alone, one begins to wonder whether it is only Rivers state that is in Nigeria and whether election never ends in Rivers state.
Re: Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State by Koboland(f): 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
This Port harcourt sef
Re: Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State by zmtoz: 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
I enjoyed listened to Bar. Ken on radio and television. He was a vibrant opposition lawyer in Rivers State. What really pains me about his death was that, he always fight for the masses. He was a voice to the voiceless. RIP Bar. Ken angry angry angry angry angry sad sad sad angry

1 Like

Re: Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State by dionma: 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
RIP to the dead. as a lawyer you were UST doing your professional duty. River State is unsafe and insecure as they come. the call for a state of emergency should not be politicised. do not wait for it to touch before you will. be your brother,'s keeper.
Re: Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State by 4nobody4every1: 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
Oyind17:
God help us in this state.

RIP
When l read news like this l am scared of returning or relocating back fully to Nigeria, the senseless killings is alarming, agreed no where is safe on earth but that of Nigeria is terrible...Rip to the lawyer sad sad
Re: Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State by AlPeter: 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
Those clowns supporting PDP won't see this, since Wike came to power Rivers have been flowing with Blood yet those bunch of crazy bananas' won't see this. Yet they will be screaming nepotism and tyranny any time Buhari is mentioned. If Wike is involved in the political assasinations on going in Rivers may the curse of Ahab and Jezebel never leave Wike, his wife, Family and any one consciously involved in the murders and assasinations in rivers.

5 Likes

Re: Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
The sons of PortHarcourt know the modus-oparandi of the most wicked Governor in the history of Rivers state. I recall how Barrister atsuwete stood firm against governor wike's financial inducement all to no avail and choose to stand firm for truth by ensuring that hon Amachree was granted fair hearing..and now he paid the supreme price. There shall be no peace in the family of Governor wike's till he confess all the atrocities he has been committing...Governor WIKE has been playing politics with our 7months salary despite concluding biometric verification. We miss Rt. Chief Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi

3 Likes

Re: Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State by MrImole: 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
ddippset:
I listened to this guy all the time on the radio, it felt like i knew him personally. Another soul has been lost to rivers politics. He was basically an APC lawyer. Now APC will say PDP assassinated him, and PDP will respond by saying APC killed him in order to blackmail PDP and say rivers is not safe. But I know it is more likely to be the killer party.

You almost made sense.
Re: Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State by ddippset(m): 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
MrImole:

You almost made sense.
no problem. I understand. I know you are only a bit uncomfortable with my phrase 'killer party'. Even though O didn't mention the name of any particular party maybe you were a bit rattled by it. But you will get over it, you will.
Re: Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State by yedidiah(m): 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
RIP to the dead. But everybody knows Mr Flag is a cold blooded murderer. So every interest from Abuja on his case should be removed.
Re: Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State by FMinor: 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
God of vengeance show yourself
Re: Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
4nobody4every1:
When l read news like this l am scared of returning or relocating back fully to Nigeria, the senseless killings is alarming, agreed no where is safe on earth but that of Nigeria is terrible...Rip to the lawyer sad sad
Stay there, don't even think of coming back. Nigeria is not too safe.

2 Likes

Re: Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State by 4nobody4every1: 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
Oyind17:
Stay there, don't even think of coming back. Nigeria is not too safe.
l know, how are you doing, how are the 14 kids?
Re: Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State by Greatidonis: 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
Wiked Wike can kill even his mother and father his wife and children if they stand on the way of his political ambition, what they are trying to do is to intimidate everybody into submission as long as your still in the state. cry
Ameachi may not be a good man, but there was not even a soul killed during his election or assassinated during his tenure. What are we seeing now? Blood blood and more blood. RIP

1 Like

Re: Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
4nobody4every1:
l know, how are you doing, how are the 14 kids?
I'm doing greatgrin your son want to finish my milk factory tongue

2 Likes

Re: Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State by WilliamsNedd: 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
Greatidonis:
Wiked Wike can kill even his mother and father his wife and children if they stand on the way of his political ambition, what they are trying to do is to intimidate everybody into submission as long as your still in the the state. cry
Ameachi may not be a good man, but there was not even a soul killed during his election or assassinated during his tenure. RIP

Your intellectual capacity needs to be checked. Sentimentality has eroded your sense of good judgement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
RIP Bros. Hope you made peace with your creator before your exit. Quest for power has claimed many but they never knew that all power belongs to the most high God.
Re: Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State by Abagworo(m): 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
Rivers APC people are too kind for my liking. They lost election because they wanted peace but the peace they can't still get. My advice is to do unto others as they've done to you. Equalise evey goal scored against you or remain coward forever.

1 Like

Re: Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State by oluwaiye2017: 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lord have mercy.
Re: Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State by bender79: 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
AlPeter:
Those clowns supporting PDP won't see this, since Wike came to power Rivers have been flowing with Blood yet those bunch of crazy bananas' won't see this. Yet they will be screaming nepotism and tyranny any time Buhari is mentioned. If Wike is involved in the political assasinations on going in Rivers may the curse of Ahab and Jezebel never leave Wike, his wife, Family and any one consciously involved in the murders and assasinations in rivers.
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State by cktheluckyman: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
Abagworo:
Rivers APC people are too kind for my liking. They lost election because they wanted peace but the peace they can't still get. My advice is to do unto others as they've done to you. Equalise evey goal scored against you or remain coward forever.
Bros why don't you go to Rivers and teach them how to win elections.You think wike is GEJ.You must write your will before you rig in Rivers state
Re: Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State by 4nobody4every1: 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
Oyind17:
I'm doing greatgrin your son want to finish my milk factory tongue
Oh my gosh, no dull moment on Nairaland, Lol @ milk factory.buhahahahahaha grin grin grin grin

Re: Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State by bleblebleble(f): 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
Rip, oh strengthen d family especially d wife to bear this! so hurtful *sad* sadRip, oh strengthen d family especially d wife to bear this! so hurtful *sad*
Re: Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Oh my gosh, no dull moment on Nairaland, Lol @ milk factory.buhahahahahaha grin grin grin grin
See as I dey look you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pic : Gowon And Trudeau In 1973, Is Africa Moving Forward Or Backward??? / Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose / Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.