Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

She Asked Me Wat I Don't Like Abt Her N Whn I Told She Started Givn Attitude - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked Me Wat I Don't Like Abt Her N Whn I Told She Started Givn Attitude (1473 Views)

Plis My Babe Has Left Me Wat Should I Do Now / Pls Advice Me... Wat Do I Get My Girlfriend This May??? Money Aint A Problem! / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Asked Me Wat I Don't Like Abt Her N Whn I Told She Started Givn Attitude by jonaifame22(m): 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
My gf came around dis morning and stayed for a while and whenshe was abt leaving she did her normal make up and she turned around the standing mirror to look at her yansh and when she was done she said to me " I am a very pretty gal". And I won't wait for you to tell me.
Then after a while she asked me wat I don't really like abt her and when I said that her yansh is not big she began to get angry and she said so when I was askn her out I didn't know her yansh is not big abi and also whe I want to ask for sex I font remember her yansh is not big abi, as she left I called her and she's giving me attitude on the fone wat I don't know now is that have I done wrong to tell my answer, why can't gals jus mean wat they say for once, is not as if I said her yansh is small all I said is that her yansh is not big and I'm not complaining, infcat gals are full of horse shiit mtcheew,I guess she wants me to beg her buh maybe I would when konji has started to hug me again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Asked Me Wat I Don't Like Abt Her N Whn I Told She Started Givn Attitude by Davash222(m): 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
Baba, you like big yansh oo.

2 Likes

Re: She Asked Me Wat I Don't Like Abt Her N Whn I Told She Started Givn Attitude by queenoflafia(f): 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
How will you feel if she tells you your d!ck is small

5 Likes

Re: She Asked Me Wat I Don't Like Abt Her N Whn I Told She Started Givn Attitude by NevetsIbot(m): 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lol... Interesting.

1 Like

Re: She Asked Me Wat I Don't Like Abt Her N Whn I Told She Started Givn Attitude by jonaifame22(m): 1:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
queenoflafia:
How will you feel if she tells you your d!ck is small
she knows she won't be telling the truth if she says so

1 Like

Re: She Asked Me Wat I Don't Like Abt Her N Whn I Told She Started Givn Attitude by Davash222(m): 1:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
... My gf came around dis morning and stayed for a while and when she was abt leaving '

Your girlfriend came around? This Monday morning?
When other girlfriends are going.
Where she come go on Friday?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Asked Me Wat I Don't Like Abt Her N Whn I Told She Started Givn Attitude by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
Mtcheeew! Lies
Re: She Asked Me Wat I Don't Like Abt Her N Whn I Told She Started Givn Attitude by queenoflafia(f): 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
jonaifame22:
she knows she won't be telling the truth if she says so

Pics or you are our information minister
Re: She Asked Me Wat I Don't Like Abt Her N Whn I Told She Started Givn Attitude by jonaifame22(m): 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
Oyind17:
Mtcheeew! Lies
okay thank you,oya carry ur load dey go

1 Like

Re: She Asked Me Wat I Don't Like Abt Her N Whn I Told She Started Givn Attitude by jonaifame22(m): 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
queenoflafia:

Pics or you are our information minister
send me a picture of ur pvssy first then I'll send mine, I promise not to self-service wth it.
Re: She Asked Me Wat I Don't Like Abt Her N Whn I Told She Started Givn Attitude by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
jonaifame22:
You no lick the garman juice wella.

Carry your evil load
Re: She Asked Me Wat I Don't Like Abt Her N Whn I Told She Started Givn Attitude by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
jonaifame22:
wanted to mock you for making her feel insecure!!!

then i saw this comment @bolded cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

that's Dope cheesy cheesy cheesy #nasty

1 Like

Re: She Asked Me Wat I Don't Like Abt Her N Whn I Told She Started Givn Attitude by jonaifame22(m): 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
Oyind17:
You no lick the garman juice wella.

Carry your evil load
who tell you Sey I no lick her juice wella, her kpomo thick well well, so I take my time suck her as I dey suck na so she wrap her leg around my neck e remain small make the heels of her legs dig my back open
Re: She Asked Me Wat I Don't Like Abt Her N Whn I Told She Started Givn Attitude by IamLEGEND1: 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
cool
Re: She Asked Me Wat I Don't Like Abt Her N Whn I Told She Started Givn Attitude by gamaliel121(m): 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
jonaifame22:
My gf came around dis morning and stayed for a while and whenshe was abt leaving she did her normal make up and she turned around the standing mirror to look at her yansh and when she was done she said to me " I am a very pretty gal". And I won't wait for you to tell me.
Then after a while she asked me wat I don't really like abt her and when I said that her yansh is not big she began to get angry and she said so when I was askn her out I didn't know her yansh is not big abi and also whe I want to ask for sex I font remember her yansh is not big abi, as she left I called her and she's giving me attitude on the fone wat I don't know now is that have I done wrong to tell my answer, why can't gals jus mean wat they say for once, is not as if I said her yansh is small all I said is that her yansh is not big and I'm not complaining, infcat gals are full of horse shiit mtcheew,I guess she wants me to beg her buh maybe I would when konji has started to hug me again

The problem she has is that you told her the truth, listen, bitccchhes prefer you lie to them....always lie to them. .tell them what they want to hear...and keep Fucking ggggg thier pussisssss
Re: She Asked Me Wat I Don't Like Abt Her N Whn I Told She Started Givn Attitude by hkidola00(m): 12:10am On Aug 31, 2016
jonaifame22:
who tell you Sey I no lick her juice wella, her kpomo thick well well, so I take my time suck her as I dey suck na so she wrap her leg around my neck e remain small make the heels of her legs dig my back open
grin

(1) (Reply)

Joy Or Jealousy? See This Photo Of A Bridesmaid Crying At Her Friend’ S Wedding / Dirty Minds - What Do You See / Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.