Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,520 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Please Help! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking Me Every Night – Woman Crie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking Me Every Night – Woman Crie (3745 Views)

This 16 Year Old Girl Can’t Sleep Without Having $ex A Day | Her Reason Will Mak / I Need Help - My Husband Can't Sleep Without Sucking My Pu****y / My Husband Can't Sleep Without Sucking My Vagina - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking Me Every Night – Woman Crie by drealbobo(m): 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
A woman has shared a rather intriguing story about her husband’s obsession with her v*gina every night.

The woman shared her story with stunned online readers explaining that her husband has an obsession that is quite bizarre.

According to her, the man cannot sleep without sucking her private part.

Below is how she put it:

Something has been weighing heavily on my mind and I don’t know how to send it in.

My husband cannot sleep if he doesn’t suck my v*gina. It’s a serious habit and I have learnt to live with it.

We have Been married for 2 years now. If he travels, I go with him just because of this. We don’t have kids yet. When I’m on my period we make arrangement for a girl he can suck before he can sleep. The girl comes to the room, get on the bed and after sucking her and she cums my hubby will sleep off there and she can go to the guest room.

I once arranged for one girl but she doesn’t have clitoris cos of circumcision so it was hard for her to c*m so hubby was just like a crazy animal that night, he just kept twisting his finger inside her vigorously with his mouth stuck on her labia and his leg was just twitching, still she didn’t c*m. I had to take her back and that night went out to look for someone.

When I came back without anybody his eyes were just red and he said I should go and wash my period thoroughly and come and lie down which I did so that he can suck and sleep. Is anybody going through this? I’m tired of this. I feel nothing in my kitten anymore.

What do I do?
Re: Please Help! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking Me Every Night – Woman Crie by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lies...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking Me Every Night – Woman Crie by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
lipsrsealed i wanna puke right now....
I do not wish to be in your shoes maam....

im out

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking Me Every Night – Woman Crie by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
lipsrsealed i wanna puke right now....
I do not wish to be in your shoes maam....

im out
Re: Please Help! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking Me Every Night – Woman Crie by adewalle1(m): 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
This is a serious issue, i can advise u to take him to a marriage consellor(Prefarable religious) , let them talk him, or else u will have 2 live with it for the rest of urlife. D day u fail to, blv this another will help u.....
Re: Please Help! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking Me Every Night – Woman Crie by Davash222(m): 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
I rather believe a fish riding a bicycle than to believe this story.

Nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking Me Every Night – Woman Crie by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
"If he travels you will have to go with him because of this". grin

I am fully convinced she's lying.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking Me Every Night – Woman Crie by 5minsmadness: 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lie nus! Lie nus!! Call Lie Mohammed so we can issue a lie sence on this thread angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking Me Every Night – Woman Crie by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
Damn! Who's tat guy? grin

Who doesn't want being sucked dry every nyt? tongue I shud find that kinda guy ooo...

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking Me Every Night – Woman Crie by ojun50(m): 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
Yeye women every were
Re: Please Help! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking Me Every Night – Woman Crie by Flickzvill(m): 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
So you settle down type this kind lie? U jobless I swear undecided
Re: Please Help! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking Me Every Night – Woman Crie by Alertz3(m): 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
Story story. Take him to church for deliverance
Re: Please Help! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking Me Every Night – Woman Crie by Flickzvill(m): 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
So you settle down type this kind lie? U jobless I swear undecided
Re: Please Help! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking Me Every Night – Woman Crie by Flickzvill(m): 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
So you settle down type this kind lie? U jobless I swear undecided wtf?
Re: Please Help! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking Me Every Night – Woman Crie by NigerDeltan(m): 3:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
Chisos! This kind lie can wake dead body bring am back to life everlasting
Re: Please Help! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking Me Every Night – Woman Crie by lieNEWS: 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
asuo27:
"If he travels you will have to go with him because of this". grin

I am fully convinced she's lying.
she might not be lying.
Maybe the guy belongs to a cult and that was his own cross if he wants to last grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking Me Every Night – Woman Crie by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
lieNEWS:
she might not be lying.
Maybe the guy belongs to a cult and that was his own cross if he wants to last grin
Gud point!.
Re: Please Help! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking Me Every Night – Woman Crie by onward4life(m): 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
drealbobo:
A woman has shared a rather intriguing story about her husband’s obsession with her v*gina every night.

The woman shared her story with stunned online readers explaining that her husband has an obsession that is quite bizarre.

According to her, the man cannot sleep without sucking her private part.

Below is how she put it:

Something has been weighing heavily on my mind and I don’t know how to send it in.

My husband cannot sleep if he doesn’t suck my v*gina. It’s a serious habit and I have learnt to live with it.

We have Been married for 2 years now. If he travels, I go with him just because of this. We don’t have kids yet. When I’m on my period we make arrangement for a girl he can suck before he can sleep. The girl comes to the room, get on the bed and after sucking her and she cums my hubby will sleep off there and she can go to the guest room.

I once arranged for one girl but she doesn’t have clitoris cos of circumcision so it was hard for her to c*m so hubby was just like a crazy animal that night, he just kept twisting his finger inside her vigorously with his mouth stuck on her labia and his leg was just twitching, still she didn’t c*m. I had to take her back and that night went out to look for someone.

When I came back without anybody his eyes were just red and he said I should go and wash my period thoroughly and come and lie down which I did so that he can suck and sleep. Is anybody going through this? I’m tired of this. I feel nothing in my kitten anymore.

What do I do?

put bitter leaf condiments in it every night. Or better still put ogiri @d tip of the bank. If he doesn't run then u run from him!!!
Re: Please Help! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking Me Every Night – Woman Crie by charijee(f): 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
This is seriously serious shocked

If this is not a cooked up lie.....then he must belong to some cult. ....
Re: Please Help! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking Me Every Night – Woman Crie by Sleekydee(m): 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
nairalanders and cooked up stories are like

Re: Please Help! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking Me Every Night – Woman Crie by Rocketicon(m): 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
Ur husband is an Occult man! Wat are u stil doing in dat marriage?
Re: Please Help! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking Me Every Night – Woman Crie by Ximonak: 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
lieNEWS:
she might not be lying.

If it's cult related it will be strictly his wife or just any meaning she will not be travelling with him all the time.

I would have believed the story if op didn't add "she brings other girls for her husband to perform the ritual"

Fake story
Re: Please Help! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking Me Every Night – Woman Crie by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
fake fake stories everywhere shocked
Re: Please Help! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking Me Every Night – Woman Crie by Coolguy89(m): 1:24am On Aug 31, 2016
maybe ur puvsy taste sugar,#lsmelllies

(1) (Reply)

How Jail Turned Me Into A Lesbian...i Was Arrested In 2013 / ”I Felt Someone Was Fingering My kitten In The Middle Of The Night” Nigeria Lady / What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.