Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

I Found My Boxers In His Room - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found My Boxers In His Room (808 Views)

"Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady / Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? / She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found My Boxers In His Room by slimthugchimee(m): 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
theres this guy in my lodge, day before yesterday i sprayed my boxers outside for it to dry, so it rained that night but so i wasnt able to bring it inside becausr it was downstairs, so the next morning i went to check it, but i couldnt see one of my boxers again, i asked people around but nobody had any idea were it was, i was disappointed and i didnt want to spend another 5h on boxers again thou i have 5 more but i liked it at 6, so the afternoon i was in my lodgemates room living downstairs when i left the room for a few minutes i looked around small and found my boxers in his wardrobe, i was surprised and confused thinking he might have collected it with his cloths because it was the only boxers i sprayed outside that day, so i decided to ask him with style, when he came in i did so and his answer was no,he also said that he didnt even come close to it so i couldnt understand what was happening, annoying i left the room, and went back to my room. now th problem is

Did he steal my boxers because i know this guy has money and can easily afford this boxers or
did he mistaknly take, till now he hasnt brought it back
or is he using it for anything else.
nairalanders help me here, i am and have been suspecting this guy
Re: I Found My Boxers In His Room by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
Go and get a Job.
Re: I Found My Boxers In His Room by slimthugchimee(m): 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
Laburus:
Go and get a Job.
am serious here dude
Re: I Found My Boxers In His Room by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
Juz for a piece of cloth ,u gone crazy? angry

Why u didn't took it from his wardrobe when u saw coz u know it was urz... Smh...

Nawa for u...
Re: I Found My Boxers In His Room by slimthugchimee(m): 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Juz for a piece of cloth ,u gone crazy? angry

Why u didn't took it from his wardrobe when u saw coz u know it was urz... Smh...

Nawa for u...

what if you saw your pant in my room?

come to think of it, what would you be doing in my room
Re: I Found My Boxers In His Room by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
slimthugchimee:

what if you saw your pant in my room?

come to think of it, what would you be doing in my room

Ofcurz I will take it away coz tatz mine,I don't care if ur the son of president. MINE IS MINE..

Unless tat boxer is cheap, then let it go joor... Go get a new one.
Re: I Found My Boxers In His Room by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hmm...
Re: I Found My Boxers In His Room by ojun50(m): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
He is going to use u nd yr box for blood money so jst relax till he is don

(1) (Reply)

When A Grown Up Guy Is Harassing Your Little Kid For Sex / Unbelievable Babies Don't Cry In Asia..... Here Is Why / What Makes A Woman Indispensable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.