Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,372 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari (33827 Views)

Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named Dog Buhari Appears In Court (Pics) / Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) / Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by Unbrandedguy: 11:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
Well.. The courts verdict will lay all beefs at bay.. However, this will be interesting as names a new dimension will be taking as regards to pets naming etc.. Lol
Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by ismoh90: 12:41am On Aug 30, 2016
amaechi1:
I have said it and I will continue to stress it, people should appreciate peace and avoid getting into things that will cause breakdown of law and order. I watch the young man who named his dog buhari and he claimed that buhari is one of his role model. I simple ask what about his father or any other kinmen? Would it be more better if he hadname the dog after his father or mother to futher express his love for his parents. Are they not his role model? Heating up the area all in the name of freedom of speech is stupidity in the highest order. He should thank his star that he still alive to narrate the story.

omo u get too much sense, God bless d kind of wuna..
Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by Oshiogwemoh(m): 3:08am On Aug 30, 2016
Bloody liars Mr Joachim stated he named his dog after his " hero " buhari and not after his neighbor.Whatever is the case, Mr Joachim committed no crime and there was no reason to charge him to court.If anyone were to be charged to court, that would be those who threatened him for exercising his fundamental Human Rights to name his dog whatever name he wants!!

Shame on the Nigerian police.You people suck
let the court decide that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by sevenhundred(m): 6:41am On Aug 30, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Bloody liars Mr Joachim stated he named his dog after his " hero " buhari and not after his neighbor.Whatever is the case, Mr Joachim committed no crime and there was no reason to charge him to court.If anyone were to be charged to court, that would be those who threatened him for exercising his fundamental Human Rights to name his dog whatever name he wants!!

Shame on the Nigerian police.You people suck
not name the dog but inscribing the name boldly on both sides of the dog shows an intents to cause crisis, why can't he use his father, mother, and all his families names? HUMAN RIGHTS STOP WHEN YOU STARTS VIOLATE ANOTHER MAN'S RIGHTS!!!
Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by Skipuru(m): 7:14am On Aug 30, 2016
amaechi1:
I have said it and I will continue to stress it, people should appreciate peace and avoid getting into things that will cause breakdown of law and order. I watch the young man who named his dog buhari and he claimed that buhari is one of his role model. I simple ask what about his father or any other kinmen? Would it be more better if he hadname the dog after his father or mother to futher express his love for his parents. Are they not his role model? Heating up the area all in the name of freedom of speech is stupidity in the highest order. He should thank his star that he still alive to narrate the story.
That same man named his dog after his himself. Nigrian hatred dey our blood.
Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by barcaboi(m): 7:14am On Aug 30, 2016
cktheluckyman:

The question is how can an area be heated up because a dog was named? People who are living in the 16th century should be forced to grow up and not tolerated!!
I just named my pig Buhari what's the big deal about the stupid name anyway
nothing bad jare....just named my ugliest bitch* chuks....whats ur fathers name...wanna name the lil dog I have
Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by Omeokachie: 7:32am On Aug 30, 2016
SIRTee15:

someone that lied he named his dog buhari because buhari is a role model to him.......
so in his culture, they honour role model by naming them after dogs.....
he insisted he never inscribed a name on his dog..... yet his charge in court said just that.....
a pathological n pathetic liar at that.......
and u want me believe anything that comes out if his mouth......
the man ordered his relatives to kill the dog because the police wanted to take the dog away n use it as an exhibit against him in court.......

Freedom! You can believe the Nigeria Police, who are now reacting when the public outcry is now at feverish pitch. I believe Iroko as his testimony has been consistent since the news broke.
I guess the "eye service" police officers now have their opportunity to present their evidence before the court!
By the way how come nobody is being charged with temparing with evidence (which is a grievous offence) if your allegation of him killing his own dog is true? Something to chew on right there while we wait...
Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by abusurv(m): 8:05am On Aug 30, 2016
hoodmenconcept:
Who do we believe now?
Well I can't trust Nigeria Police but if we have to accept it, in this way then, I think the issue should have been handle by NCSDC" civil defence

NB: who knows maybe NP is scared of 100 lawyers grin grin cheesy

Quote me if I'm wrong.
You are wrong
Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by Objektive: 8:30am On Aug 30, 2016
YOU JUST NAMED SOME OF THE MOST BACKWARD STATES IN NIGERIA WITH RELATIVELY HIGH FEDERAL ALLOCATIONS WITH HIGH QUOTA SYSTEM / INEQUALITY REWARDS. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM SUCH PEOPLE?

amaechi1:

.. and your comment sounds like 22 century comment? May you not find yourself in an unexplainable circumstances? To try your hyposthesis take your said pig to Borno, or yobe state and parade in their market. This just to convince other you can name your dog or pig any name.
Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by greatman247(m): 8:32am On Aug 30, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Good news......cos I've decided to name my bittch aisha.

And i will name my dog Goodluck Jonathan and my chicken will be called Patient Jonathan.
Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by odomanis: 8:42am On Aug 30, 2016
amaechi1:

But he also named one of his dogs after his own name.
Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by Eliteklaus(m): 8:46am On Aug 30, 2016
kudos to NPF dem sabi spin sha, now wen d case don over dem, dem won con change story wen don reach BBC e no go work o
Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by Mascot10: 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
Wyttcat:
The problem is, we Yoruba are sitting on the important issues. Ibos and the north are trouble makers. The ibos guy knew exactly what he was doing, the purpose and the reaction he wanted to get cos we know Hausa&fulani to kill for lesser provocation. And the Hausa&fulani whose emotions are running from their heads to toes and get provoked over just about anything. These two tribes are made up of mostly lunatics. And when two cripples (Hausa&fulani and ibos) bring problems to town, it's the able-bodied (Yoruba) that bear the brunt. This is one killing spree police averted. Yoruba monarchs need to start telling these suicidal ibos and others foreigners that they will leave and never be allowed to return if they cause any unrest anywhere in Yoruba land.

The belligerent Hausa&fulani and the paranoid ibos are just a deadly mix in a sane society like Yorubaland.

Its simply pathetic how uninformed and blind folded you are with tribalism that is rooted in deep acrimonious animosity that exhibits you as a very incompatible human being in the comity of gentlemen. Please grow up.
Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by Greenback: 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
ericsmith:

so u luv aisha pass ur mama ..
seun lalasticlala are some nairalanders above rule 2?
Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by Wyttcat: 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
Yada yada yada yada! That's exactly the way you sound DODOYO!

I can see you rattled already, and that's the point of my topic. That game of tribalism your people have been playing unchallenged is about to be given a run for all its worth, so brace yourself for more of this, and no amount of grammar is going to stop the new train of the millenia who now want part of the game being played on their side lawn.
Mascot10:

Its simply pathetic how uninformed and blind folded you are with tribalism that is rooted in deep acrimonious animosity that exhibits you as a very incompatible human being in the comity of gentlemen. Please grow up.
Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by cktheluckyman: 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
1stCitizen:

Una go just dey yarn wetin una no know. Go to Bradford in the UK and name your pig Prophet Muhammed then walk it around the Asian quarter. In fact all the areas there are inhabited by Asians so just choose any part of Bradford.

Only two thing will happen to you. It is either you are arrested by the UK police for trying to incite violence or beheaded by Bradford boys.

Maybe UK police are living in your 16th century too.
Bros no such a thing will happen in the UK.The UK is not a zoo where anything goes
Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by cktheluckyman: 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
Bnladan:
on behalf of Nairaland, I name my black pig "papa cktheluckyone". B4 u quote me, I'm exercising my my civil right. Thank u for understanding cool
You are welcome.Its your right
Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 07, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Bros no such a thing will happen in the UK.The UK is not a zoo where anything goes

You are still saying what you do not know. In the UK you are likely to be arrested and prosecuted for displaying anything that is likely to cause harassment, alarm, anger, fear or distress.

Such as wearing a T shirt mocking others or a section of society. Google it.
Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by jbblues24(m): 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
Such killer. shocked
Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
oshiogwemoh:
Bloody liars Mr Joachim stated he named his dog after his " hero " buhari and not after his neighbor.Whatever is the case, Mr Joachim committed no crime and there was no reason to charge him to court.If anyone were to be charged to court, that would be those who threatened him for exercising his fundamental Human Rights to name his dog whatever name he wants!! Shame on the Nigerian police.You people sucklet the court decide that

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) / I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) / Joachim Iroko Remanded In Prison For Naming His Dog Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.