Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Amaechi, Wike, Peter Odili Are All Culpable In The Death Of Ken Atsuete - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi, Wike, Peter Odili Are All Culpable In The Death Of Ken Atsuete (2230 Views)

Amaechi & Wike Unite At A Town Hall Meeting In Rivers (Photos) / Lawyer, Ken Atsuete Murdered In Rivers / Burial Of Josiah Minakam: Patience Jonathan, Wike, Peter Odili & Others Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi, Wike, Peter Odili Are All Culpable In The Death Of Ken Atsuete by Naijiant: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
These criminals have failed the people of Rivers State. It is time they are called out without allowing them to divide people with their PDP/APC nonsense. They are all the same and are all guilty of action and inaction in the death of Ken Atsuete.
More: http://www.naijiant.com/articles/murder-ken-atsuete-demonstrates-nigerias-failed-state-conditions/
Re: Amaechi, Wike, Peter Odili Are All Culpable In The Death Of Ken Atsuete by leofab(f): 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Amaechi, Wike, Peter Odili Are All Culpable In The Death Of Ken Atsuete by bender79: 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
Don't even call Ameachi's name.Nonsense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Wike, Peter Odili Are All Culpable In The Death Of Ken Atsuete by leofab(f): 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
Killer
Re: Amaechi, Wike, Peter Odili Are All Culpable In The Death Of Ken Atsuete by phantom(m): 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
bender79:

You dey mind them They voted anyhow in 2015 and we warned Rivers will be hot. Dem think say na joke.
Nobody should call amaechis name here.

Amaechi kept those Abuja crooks at bay in Rivers State between 2007 and 2015.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Wike, Peter Odili Are All Culpable In The Death Of Ken Atsuete by Naijiant: 8:35am On Aug 30, 2016
bender79:
If Thief Amaechi had provided an ambulance service in 8 years as governor, this man could have survived the shooting.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Wike, Peter Odili Are All Culpable In The Death Of Ken Atsuete by bender79: 9:27am On Aug 30, 2016
Naijiant:

If Thief Amaechi had provided an ambulance service in 8 years as governor, this man could have survived the shooting.
Your father wike could have provided one now. After all we are advised to stop blaming past administrations.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Wike, Peter Odili Are All Culpable In The Death Of Ken Atsuete by argon500: 9:33am On Aug 30, 2016
See, if you are really looking for traffic for your page, post the full news.. Nobody is interested in half news and also your post can never make fp with half news..

My one kobo
Re: Amaechi, Wike, Peter Odili Are All Culpable In The Death Of Ken Atsuete by Naijiant: 9:39am On Aug 30, 2016
bender79:
Your father wike could have provided one now. After all we are advised to stop blaming past administrations.
Your father should have sent you to school and then you would be able to read that the title of the post includes Wike.
Re: Amaechi, Wike, Peter Odili Are All Culpable In The Death Of Ken Atsuete by bender79: 9:48am On Aug 30, 2016
Naijiant:

Your father should have sent you to school and then you would be able to read that the title of the post includes Wike.
Your father should have thought you how to reason before calling names. Oru!
Re: Amaechi, Wike, Peter Odili Are All Culpable In The Death Of Ken Atsuete by joeprince23(m): 10:16am On Aug 30, 2016
Op the said lawyer from kalabari(asari toru) has made many enemies for himself both political and outside politics,his death is regretable but it doesent mean that the past and seving governors caused his death... Enough said, be cautioned
Re: Amaechi, Wike, Peter Odili Are All Culpable In The Death Of Ken Atsuete by Naijiant: 11:31am On Aug 30, 2016
bender79:
Your father should have thought you how to reason before calling names. Oru!
grin Nobody taught you the difference b/w "thought" and "taught". Now, we have to suffer for their failures!
Re: Amaechi, Wike, Peter Odili Are All Culpable In The Death Of Ken Atsuete by bender79: 11:59am On Aug 30, 2016
Naijiant:

grin Nobody taught you the difference b/w "thought" and "taught". Now, we have to suffer for their failures!
Yes we have to suffer for their failures because people like you wasted time correcting their English rather than pointing out the way forward.
Re: Amaechi, Wike, Peter Odili Are All Culpable In The Death Of Ken Atsuete by gare(f): 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
Naijiant:
These criminals have failed the people of Rivers State. It is time they are called out without allowing them to divide people with their PDP/APC nonsense. They are all the same and are all guilty of action and inaction in the death of Ken Atsuete.
More: http://www.naijiant.com/articles/murder-ken-atsuete-demonstrates-nigerias-failed-state-conditions/

Must we tie everything to politics in this state, people die everyday, it is most unfortunate it happened to Ken, I do admire the guy a lot whenever I hear him speak on radio.

Please we should allow the police do their job and leave APC and PDP out of it, the earlier we start separating politics and the way we live, the better for us, I don't subscribe to name or party calling, because if I were the Govt anybody that calls any name or party should be brought in to justify or show evidence for that.

Let's stop accusing one another, we don't know what happened all we heard is that the man was killed and we should allow the police authorities to do its job.
Re: Amaechi, Wike, Peter Odili Are All Culpable In The Death Of Ken Atsuete by Naijiant: 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
bender79:
Yes we have to suffer for their failures because people like you wasted time correcting their English rather than pointing out the way forward.
I pointed at the way forward, but you didn't look. "When the wise man points to the moon, the fool looks at his finger". Chinese proverb
Re: Amaechi, Wike, Peter Odili Are All Culpable In The Death Of Ken Atsuete by bender79: 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
Naijiant:

I pointed at the way forward, but you didn't look. "When the wise man points to the moon, the fool looks at his finger". Chinese proverb
You pointed at the way forward by referring to the past? That to me suggested the way backward, perhaps the Chinese proverb should be edited.
Re: Amaechi, Wike, Peter Odili Are All Culpable In The Death Of Ken Atsuete by Naijiant: 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
bender79:
You pointed the way forward by referring to the past? Clap for yourself,so much for an intellectual guru or mugu!?
“Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.” Edmund Burke

I referred to the past, the present and the future - Odili, Amaechi and Wike.
Re: Amaechi, Wike, Peter Odili Are All Culpable In The Death Of Ken Atsuete by bender79: 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
Naijiant:

“Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.” Edmund Burke

I referred to the past, the present and the future - Odili, Amaechi and Wike.
My friend have a nice day.
Re: Amaechi, Wike, Peter Odili Are All Culpable In The Death Of Ken Atsuete by otokx(m): 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2016
joeprince23:
Op the said lawyer from kalabari(asari toru) has made many enemies for himself both political and outside politics,his death is regretable but it doesent mean that the past and seving governors caused his death... Enough said, be cautioned

The guy is itsekiri from Delta State and was living in Aluu where they said he was killed, he is quite popular here in Rivers State due to his radio appearances as an activist and lawyer.

(1) (Reply)

Names Of Top 10 Nigerian Leaders And Politicians With Questionable Wealth / 5 Reasons Buhari Dropped Isaac Adewole As Health Minister / Drama As Oloriegbe Narrowly Escaped Mob Attacks From Stranded APC Youths , Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.