Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Ladies Please, What Is Your Defination Of ' Toasting' ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please, What Is Your Defination Of ' Toasting' ??? (780 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments / Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Please, What Is Your Defination Of ' Toasting' ??? by TheManfromKenya: 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
The other day, a lady came into the office.. I helped with what she needed and told her i like her perf that it took me to heaven and brought me back...

.Told her if we cld be friends and We exchanged contacts and i took her as a friend... We talked very well cos i was only bored in the office..

Only for her to come one day and ask me why i was toasting her when i was already seeing someone ? And that a person warned her..

... I was shocked cause i never even for once mentioned toast or thought of it..

It repeated itself with a staff who just joined us and i was trying to be nice to her. ..out of boredom.., i usually took her for lunch and we talk very much..

Only for her to tell me later that she knows where am heading to and that she is sorry to break my heart as she has a boyfriend ...

I was like.. I wasnt even thinking of such..

Please i want to know the defination of toasting from ladies...if i say i want to be your friend in real life or social media., does that mean am toasting a girl

Chatting you up, lunch and being nice , does that mean toasting ? Because i dont understand again.
Re: Ladies Please, What Is Your Defination Of ' Toasting' ??? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
Can you blame her? Most guys are incapable of been just friends with a girl.

Personally I can never be friend with the opposite sex anymore. I used to only want guys as friends cuz girls are full of so much drama.....and all that but all of them always wanted a relationship.

I have just come to the conclusion that a girl and a boy can not be friends period.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please, What Is Your Defination Of ' Toasting' ??? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
When you put bread inside a toaster and toast it till crispy smiley.
Re: Ladies Please, What Is Your Defination Of ' Toasting' ??? by eph12(m): 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
You will always want more especially when you think she's so into you and the green light very full grin
Re: Ladies Please, What Is Your Defination Of ' Toasting' ??? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
You don't have to blame some people, their problem is their warped mentality.
Re: Ladies Please, What Is Your Defination Of ' Toasting' ??? by IamLEGEND1: 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
see this one.
Do you take all ur friends to lunch?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please, What Is Your Defination Of ' Toasting' ??? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
Interesting. So when bored at work, you have this habit of ‘seeking friendship’ with ladies. Is it to anyone you come across or is it only extendable to those you really like?
Re: Ladies Please, What Is Your Defination Of ' Toasting' ??? by TheManfromKenya: 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
see this one.

Do you take all ur friends to lunch?

this afternoon i took 3 of my friends to lunch... They just ate anyhow and left..

Ladies are normally cautious during the lunch that is why i prefer them.. And its everytime we have lunch break so am tired of going alone naa.
Re: Ladies Please, What Is Your Defination Of ' Toasting' ??? by IamLEGEND1: 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
TheManfromKenya:

this afternoon i took 3 of my friends to lunch... They just ate anyhow and left..

Ladies are normally cautious during the lunch that is why i prefer them.. And its everytime we have lunch break so am tired of going alone naa.
forget people at work.Having lunch breaks with ur colleagues is different. I'm referring to people outside ur place of work.
Do you take them out to lunch/dinner ?
Did you ask your other friends to be friends with you formally as you did her?
actual friendships i believe, develop organically, unlike what you've got going with her.
i would react the same way if I was the girl.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please, What Is Your Defination Of ' Toasting' ??? by TheManfromKenya: 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
forget people at work.Having lunch breaks with ur colleagues is different. I'm referring to people outside ur place of work.
actual friendships i believe, develop organically, unlike what you've got going with her.

please read what i wrote thoroughly... The first lady was the one i met and i asked her to be my friend... I didnt even take her for lunch or anything... Just normal chat and calls which i do to my friends... Yet she felt i was toasting her...

The 2nd lady who is a staff... I didnt even ask her to be my friend.. We work in the same office and usually go out to the lunch break together so i just pay her bills most times...i also help her with the office work... This are just normal acts of gentlemaness and kindness..

How this results to toasting is what i dont get..
Re: Ladies Please, What Is Your Defination Of ' Toasting' ??? by TheManfromKenya: 6:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
rokiatu:
Can you blame her? Most guys are incapable of been just friends with a girl.

Personally I can never be friend with the opposite sex anymore. I used to only want guys as friends cuz girls are full of so much drama.....and all that but all of them always wanted a relationship.

I have just come to the conclusion that a girl and a boy can not be friends period.

with what am seeing on ur dp.. If i was ur friend, i will always work towards being (in psquare voice) 'more than a friend ' with u. grin..

On a more serious note,its possible.
Re: Ladies Please, What Is Your Defination Of ' Toasting' ??? by TheManfromKenya: 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
pls mods . i think mynd44 .. help more opinions
Re: Ladies Please, What Is Your Defination Of ' Toasting' ??? by willace(m): 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
Toasting can be defined a the process whereny you waka enter your kitchen, fry beta stew with correct turkey

OP Friendship with a girl is like having a chicken as a pet because u must chop am one day, dats y i no longer have female friends
Re: Ladies Please, What Is Your Defination Of ' Toasting' ??? by willace(m): 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
Toasting can be defined a the process whereny you waka enter your kitchen, fry beta stew with correct turkey

and u said u just wanted to be friends with her
OP Friendship with a girl is like having a chicken as a pet because u must chop am one day,
Re: Ladies Please, What Is Your Defination Of ' Toasting' ??? by TheManfromKenya: 10:31am On Aug 30, 2016
willace:

and u said u just wanted to be friends with her
OP Friendship with a girl is like having a chicken as a pet because u must chop am one day,

:........

Hahaha..wetin happen naw '?
Re: Ladies Please, What Is Your Defination Of ' Toasting' ??? by TheManfromKenya: 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

sad

(1) (Reply)

Urgent! - A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning His Relationship / Ladies!!! / The Subtle Signs That You’re Good In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.