Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Mistakes Guys Do While Dating A Girl. Soft Talks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistakes Guys Do While Dating A Girl. Soft Talks (439 Views)

Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend / 10 Mistakes Guys Make During Sex / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mistakes Guys Do While Dating A Girl. Soft Talks by MrAJQ(m): 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
When you chat like this with your Girlfriend: You: Hey She: Hello You: Xup She: I'm fyn & u? You: Gud She: K. There's another guy online going like this: Guy: Good morning beauty, how's ur pretty self doing 2day? She: Lol. do u'av to make me blush dis early morning? Guy: You deserve that my bestie, U always look more beautiful whenever u blush. She: Wow! stop flattering me jhoor. Guy: i'm not Baby, it's just that I love u & ur happiness matters a lot to me. She: I'm in a relationship dear but the truth is that u've a way of making me happy whenever I chat with you. Guy: U deserve 2 be happy, enjoy ur day my Angel, got 2 go now, chat later She: tnx Sweerie, i'll miss u, can't wait 2 av u back online. You may say she's too cheap to fall for mere words, but that's how women were meant to be. They like soft words from their guys. Give it to her & watch her melt into your arms. The greatest mistake a man can make in a relationship is giving another man a chance to make his woman happy. Some guys can't even remember when Last dem tell their babe sey, 'baby u are beautiful'. The highest na "babe when we go see naa?" Learn to make your babe happy and cared for, before it gets too late. See my friend! This thing I’m saying here is the absolute truth if you want to really enjoy your woman and the relationship. Even if you don’t have a girlfriend now, learning about this will help you when you get your girlfriend. If you don’t have a girlfriend?
For more of this like I love relationship on facebook

(1) (Reply)

#THREAD_CLOSED / Difference Between Pride, Ego, Self Respect, And Been Down To Earth / Choices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.