Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud (25041 Views)

Photo Of Governors Fayose & Obaseki Laughing Hard Today In Edo / Fayose And Amaechi Pictured Together Laughing Out Loud (pics) / Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by popesam1(m): 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
What Caption will u give this photo VP ProfOsinbajo, Gov. Adams Oshiomhole, and APC Edo State Gov. Candidate, Mr. Godwin Obaseki laughing out loud.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/caption-this-photo-of-osinbajo.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by abokibuhari: 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
is this short man a true pastor, like osibanjo like adeboye

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by dionma: 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
good for them.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by dadaha: 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
PYO: have you seen the Panama list?
Oshiomole : you mean the names of noisemakers? I wrote it on my palm

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by agarawu23(m): 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
Oshiomole :- see, we will use the same format we used to defeat gej during the general election grin

Osinbajo:- (laughing in agreement)

Obaseki:- Oga mi, leave that thing.....e know go work jare. 1$-1# promise is still pending grin

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by FagsamPHP(m): 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
Osinbajo the Pastor!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by Sijo01(f): 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
The middle man is dull outwardly and inwardly sad

20 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by adaksbullet: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
sad
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by teebaxy(m): 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
What is my bussiness, let them caption why Nigerians are crying first.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by emymeeky: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
grin Osiomole: If I tell them the color of my palm is black , they will believe me .

Osibanjo: see as they are following our convoy around , chanting change! Hungry people

Obaseki: See them at the gate: They don't even know I'm clueless on how to govern Edo state grin

19 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by sharaawy(m): 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
whether dm laff or frown POI is the next governor of Edo state

16 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by Oceemo(m): 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
no comments
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by izzou(m): 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
This op doesn't know what laughing out loud is

And the Mod who brought this to front page needs our sincere prayers too

cool

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by princeonx: 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
And this made FP?
I will manage Kenya news headline to this ohhh at least it will make me feel like there's still hope for naija.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by Daxwell19(m): 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
Gov of edo:i say i wan rule for the third time.
Vp:lol,i trust you with all your cultural dance you dey display for campaign for this thief
obaseki:boss abeg chill we dey aso rock

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by globalresource: 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
seu.n should stop this mods bringing this to FP..
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by NigerDeltan(m): 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
U
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by Seeker2014: 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#000099][/color]Folded arms behind the back indicates no self confidence. Why can't Obaseki stand straight and do some talking instead of leaving it all to Oshomhole to handle?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by NairaMaster1(m): 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
Osibanjo is like with the zombies this dullard is good to go.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by NairaMaster1(m): 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
Daxwell19:
Gov of edo:i say i wan rule for the third time.
Vp:lol,i trust you with all your cultural dance you dey display for campaign for this thief
obaseki:boss abeg chill we dey aso rock

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by YINKS89(m): 8:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
in dis harsh economy?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by Caseless: 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
cool
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by Seeker2014: 8:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
[b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#000099]Folded arms behind the back indicates no self confidence. Why can't Obaseki stand straight and do some talking instead of leaving it all to Oshomho[/b]le to handle?[/color]
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by HARDDON: 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
I dont think osinbade has any right to Laugh @ all let alone in public considering d state of the economy!

How can u be failing woefully @ ur job n u r here Shannon gworo infested teeth everywhere? undecided
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by LifeDrama: 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
May God help all our polithiefians
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by Originality007: 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
undecided
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by shammah1(m): 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
Disastrous chain called chicken change
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by Josmila(m): 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
How this worthless piece of info made FP though, I'm not understanding

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by NairaMaster1(m): 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
LifeDrama:
May God help all our polithiefians

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by courage54(m): 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
abokibuhari:
is this short man a true pastor, like osibanjo like adeboye

May

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians To Pay N7.45/kwh More For Electricity (see Price List) / Timeline Of Events That Led To The Current Shiites Revolution (2007-2019) / Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.