Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Ize-iyamu Can’t Be Trusted With Money – Oshiomhole Warns Edo People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-iyamu Can’t Be Trusted With Money – Oshiomhole Warns Edo People (435 Views)

The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ize-iyamu Can’t Be Trusted With Money – Oshiomhole Warns Edo People by themomentng: 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
Governor of Edo State, Adams Oshiomhole, on Monday, warned people of the state against voting governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu.
Speaking with Traders’ Associations in Benin City, the state capital, Oshiomhole said antecedents had shown that Ize-Iyamu cannot be trusted with public funds.
Oshiomhole explained that he refused appointing Ize-Iyamu in 2012, after he was reappointed as governor because he could not be trusted with public funds.
According to Oshiomhole, “I didn’t appoint Ize-Iyamu because of his past record, I would not be comfortable to put government money in his hand, that is why I kept him completely out of government, I didn’t even give him a board appointment. He was part of the government that looted Edo state treasury. Don’t put the key to your kitchen in the hands of someone you don’t trust.
“Usually, a governor appoints the Director-General of his campaign after his election, but I didn’t appoint him into Government because I have his records, I do not trust him. You must know who you can use for what.”

1 Like

Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Be Trusted With Money – Oshiomhole Warns Edo People by agwom(m): 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
Up PDP
Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Be Trusted With Money – Oshiomhole Warns Edo People by Qmerit(m): 7:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
He said that was why he never gave POI any position to handle in apc, he also said cunny man die cunny man bury am.. and that was why POI left the party I watched the live campaign on NTA.
I laughed and almost fainted..

1 Like

Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Be Trusted With Money – Oshiomhole Warns Edo People by fanyogoforever(f): 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
Is it Mr one chance 18 stadiums that can be trusted wwith edo money. Edo people don't be decieved by osho

2 Likes

Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Be Trusted With Money – Oshiomhole Warns Edo People by YoungHustler: 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
I

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things – APC / CLO Exposes That Buhari President Sponsors Fulani Herdsmen’s Activities / Individual Activities That Would Reduce /increase During This Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.