Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things – APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things – APC (435 Views)

Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants / Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC / Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things – APC by Naijatalktalk(m): 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
The Deputy National Chairman (South) of the All Progressives Congress, Segun Oni, has said the party was elected to do the impossible.

He, however, said Nigerians should be patient with the APC-led Buhari administration because it could only do its best by contributing it’s quota to national development.

Oni said this in an interview with newsmen at the party secretariat in Abuja on Tuesday.

He argued that the economic difficulties currently being experienced by Nigerians would have been worse if the Peoples Democratic Party had returned to power.

The former governor of Ekiti State also accused unnamed politicians, whom he described as “money bags,” of sponsoring criminals under the guise of herdsmen to destabilise the Muhammadu Buhari administration.

According to him, even though Nigerians have every right to expect “magic” from the APC, the reality on ground is that there is no magic wand to make Nigeria’s problems disappear overnight.

He said, “The

CONTINUE HERE: http://amebosquare.com/news/nigerians-elected-us-to-do-impossible-things-apc/
Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things – APC by ekim004(m): 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
so y did they voted u guys in..... Op wake me up when its 2019 leh me carry my bathroom slippers go pooling booth comot our daura paddy
Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things – APC by hopeforcharles(m): 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
This guy is stupiid, I can't believe he said so, where they not the one castigating Gej, now they are in power they are even worst, Gej is better than them 203%

(1) (Reply)

CLO Exposes That Buhari President Sponsors Fulani Herdsmen’s Activities / Obaseki Will Turn Edo To Dubai / Individual Activities That Would Reduce /increase During This Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.