Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,076 members, 7,957,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:00 AM

Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery (30764 Views)

Pastor Arrested In Imo For Robbery & Kidnapping Of Baby Boy (Picture) / Man Paraded Unclad In Imo For "Killing His Village People With Charms" (Photos) / Ex-Bankers Arrested By EFCC In Imo For N21m Fraud (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by DabuIIIT: 11:31am On Aug 30, 2016
farouk0403:

Lol chest beaters am not Hausa, but I like the way they act they have zero tolerance, they don't even have time to chest beat, there own is just action.

The Last time I checked, the person you referred as NEPA bill certificate, he is still your president and you cannot do anything about it. Don't forget you guys don't have future in this country, you are 10th class citizens.

I will gladly be a guy with NEPA bill certificate than to be a scavenger in this country.

painment o lolss
grin grin grin
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by farouk0403(m): 11:35am On Aug 30, 2016
DabuIIIT:

painment o lolss
grin grin grin

Lol take your frustration to Gowon, murtala, Obj, because they are the ones that killed you grandfather, and automatically turned you 10th class citizens

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by farouk0403(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2016
DabuIIIT:

painment o lolss
grin grin grin

Please what is painment? I have never heard such word, go and check your dictionary again.
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by legaxi(m): 11:53am On Aug 30, 2016
DabuIIIT:

farouk0403 and legaxi,shove ur hypocrisy up ur arsse and leave 2dugged alone..how come u two were blind not to see the above he(2dugged) quoted?

I don't get you, how has my response hypocritical
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by DRwiz(m): 11:54am On Aug 30, 2016
DabuIIIT:

farouk0403 and legaxi,shove ur hypocrisy up ur arsse and leave 2dugged alone..how come u two were blind not to see the above he(2dugged) quoted?

Abeg, no involve me in e-fight oo

Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by flakkybaby: 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
Please when we see someone carrying knife or gun saying i will kill you please run for your life and call for help that person migth have phsycological problem you dont know if you think the police will take charges to court he migth be release latter or be exchanged with an innocent person in court of law that is why you see many of all this prisonner are suffering for what they did not know about run let your leg be touching your head befor the mad man cut your life short.
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by DabuIIIT: 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
DRwiz:

Abeg, no involve me in e-fight oo
lo joko jò,iwò lo fa this whole bulshiit. Ngban wo lo ma bèrè the behaviour of ur age? angry
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by hopesuarez(m): 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
y would u sell a fake battery plus phone to somebody........ killing ain't fair but somebody gonna do it
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by DabuIIIT: 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
farouk0403:

Lol take your frustration to Gowon, murtala, Obj, because they are the ones that killed you grandfather, and automatically turned you 10th class citizens
u denied being hausa buh me i dont deny where i come from,ama proper Benin boy,a Niger Deltan and we are the real 1st class citizens..wanna get proof? Ok lets split and know who is and has been useful and useless. Lolss..
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
farouk0403:

Lol chest beaters am not Hausa, but I like the way they act they have zero tolerance, they don't even have time to chest beat, there own is just action.

The Last time I checked, the person you referred as NEPA bill certificate, he is still your president and you cannot do anything about it. Don't forget you guys don't have future in this country, you are 10th class citizens.

I will gladly be a guy with NEPA bill certificate than to be a scavenger in this country.
assumptions are for fools, you should have checked my location before assuming I was from the east, ozuo, I am Edo and proud, farouk keep denying your people, ode!
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
legaxi:

It still doesn't change anything, and your point exactly is what. Someone got killed and all people could say is this? Where is the humanity in you guys.
if we should do a survey of the region that has no value for human life and sees human beings as meat, the north wins the award, in all fairness,btw I am not ibo, Edo and proud
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
farouk0403:

But this topic is not about north, leave it when you see a topic talking about north then you can start your useless ranting.

instead of you to condemned the act, you are just here doing comparison right?

if you don't have anything to say just keep quite.
who is the senselessly one here, you and your brothers checking names instead of facing the crime, I only decided to draw the facts.this time for ncan to know before they start saying trash
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by mhizAnnie(f): 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
Adonis86:
BEAST IN HUMAN FORM

Let me apologize to anyone that might find my comment insensitive or offensive but the victim looks like he was going to do some karate moves he saw in a movie but that style is for sword so it flies over u not... grin grin
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
DRwiz:

True. The north is just one violent region. But for THAT REGION, any sort of crime fit happen.
nor mind them, northerners wey dey look human being like meat na im dem take dey compare other regions
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by farouk0403(m): 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
2dugged:
who is the senselessly one here, you and your brothers checking names instead of facing the crime, I only decided to draw the facts.this time for ncan to know before they start saying trash

and who told you the name checkers are from north?
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
DabuIIIT:

you are an abokkious hypocrite,why didnt u accuse the guy 2dugged quoted,who actually brought up tribal sentiments to the thread?

Instead of you to "CONDEMNED"...

...if you don have anything to say just keep "QUITE"...

Mallam Nepa bill degree holder,na so dem teach am por u por almajiri school,bah?
grin
I am a lady o,don't mind that one, na so their blood dey boil, especially when you say the truth about them,soon now he will say it's blasphemy and be looking for e-dagger grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by farouk0403(m): 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
DabuIIIT:

u denied being hausa buh me i dont deny where i come from,ama proper Benin boy,a Niger Deltan and we are the real 1st class citizens..wanna get proof? Ok lets split and know who is and has been useful and useless. Lolss..

Northern Nigeria is vast with many tribes.
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
farouk0403:

and who told you the name checkers are from north?
but I used see things like ncan Bauchi branch, ncan Abuja branch etc, or they are not north again?, and by the way why does my comment affect you this bad?or is it because what I said I'd true?,if you people on this forum want peace then stop tribalising every thing
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by farouk0403(m): 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
2dugged:
but I used see things like ncan Bauchi branch, ncan Abuja branch etc, or they are not north again?, and by the way why does my comment affect you this bad?or is it because what I said I'd true?

Young lady your comment doesn't hurt me I just want you to face the reality.

there are many name checkers in nairaland some from Lagos, Osun, IMO etc.
By the way i regard those name checkers as jobless youth I don't value them.
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
farouk0403:

Young lady your comment doesn't hurt me I just want you to face the reality.

there are many name checkers in nairaland some from Lagos, Osun, IMO etc.
By the way i regard those name checkers as jobless youth I don't value them.
Go back and check the reason why I quoted that moniker, they say if you can't beat them, you join them,it's annoying the way people choose to tribalise everything thing instead of condemning the crime itself, so me too decided to do the needful today, and I still insist that what I said was true, so if you want to blame anyone go and face the tribalist, they started it
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by legaxi(m): 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
2dugged:
if we should do a survey of the region that has no value for human life and sees human beings as meat, the north wins the award, in all fairness,btw I am not ibo, Edo and proud
Ok
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2016
DabuIIIT:

GIANT ZOMBIE..
Op,this is serios

He's pained tongue
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by mimee9(f): 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
Because of ordinary battery, rip to the dead
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by DRwiz(m): 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
DabuIIIT:

lo joko jò,iwò lo fa this whole bulshiit. Ngban wo lo ma bèrè the behaviour of ur age? angry
p
Ẹ máa wò bàbá yí oo. How do you know ma age? I talk ma own commot, she talk her own, dem attack am. Na me kan cause am shey? undecided. Pẹ̀lẹ́ shogbo?? Má bínú mọ́. Às seun will say, " A Nairalander is solely responsible for whatever He or she posts on Nairaland".

Odabọ̀
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by lawson06(m): 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
Na change
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by girl4rmspace(f): 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
Only from that part of the country.... shiiiioooor undecided

stupid comments like these make me sick. Just now on the frontpage, i read a story about a yoruba woman who stabbed her husband, so things like this happens everywhere.

Get it into your head that killing isnt restricted to any region mr, your attempts at starting a tribal war is laughably bad, tribalistic people like you are a cancer to this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
It's better to dash out your old properties to your younger ones than sell them.
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
girl4rmspace:

stupid comments like these make me sick. Just now on the frontpage, i read a story about a yoruba woman who stabbed her husband, so things like this happens everywhere.

Get it into your head that killing isnt restricted to any region mr, your attempts at starting a tribal war is laughably bad, tribalistic people like you are a cancer to this country.

Come! What came over you? And moreover what happen to freedom of speech? The last time I checked everyone is entitled to his/her opinion... so miss, f#ck that sh*t
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by Ifebazz(m): 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
oluwasegun400:
A young man allegedly stabbed his neighbor on the chest on Monday for selling him a phone with a faulty battery.
The sad incident happened at Ibe street, Orji, Imo state at about 3:15pm. The suspect ran away after he noticed that the deceased died instantly.

He was later apprehened and handed over to the police.

See the graphic pic below;

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/30/graphic-photo-man-stabs-neighbor-to-death-for-selling-him-phone-with-faulty-battery-in-imo-state/

People can tell stories just to label some actions 'terrible'. Tell the full story and not just 'he bought phone, then stabbed the seller to death because of common faulty battery'. There may have been altercation and grappling and 'I nor go return ya money, do anythin wey you like' etc It rarely happens as people say.
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by conductor1: 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
Nawao. Some people sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tordue Henry Salem: Missing National Assembly Vanguard Reporter (Photos) / Goat Thieves Caught In Anambra And Paraded With The Goats They Stole (photo) / Zino Ziggy: Father Of Rapper Who Fell To Death From Lagos Apartment Seeks Justic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.