Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest (20704 Views)

Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) / You Can Earn 700,000 Naira From Cassava Farming Within A Year / Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 01, 2017
Kindly add me 08161695886
Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by buchilino(m): 3:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
PLZ ADD ME 08024232207
Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by Seedworld: 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
Gdeven all.U can send a pm on whatsapp to 07082638957.I may not have the time to be copying contacts here to add.
Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by Ogagawhite(f): 9:37am On Oct 05, 2017
This is a feed ebook by STONED FEED PRODUCT. It cover's 27 100% useful page. This ebook is about feed formulation "how to make a Worldwide feed on catfish, broilers, pig, rabbit, pullets,layers,snail easily. As we all knows that feed formulation is one of the widely use feed secret, to get a good return and smiling to the bank and People love farm biz but considering the cost and prizes of feed ND drug make them wanna think back,well, using feed formulation is the best but Freshers always face problems regarding setting up a good formulation (crude protein and inclusion rate) . So this EBook for all those beginners who don't know the concept of setting up good formulation

In this eBook we have the cover the basic question regarding creating a worldwide feed formulation . All the must have protein sources (plant animal and marine) and many other energy source things like setting up some photogenic natural feed additives locally on your farm and much more . You people will love it .

So if you are a fresher and ready to create a feed formulation using my formula then this eBook is just what you require. The write-up of this eBook is very simple and easy to understand. You will love to share this eBook to your friends and other coworkers free or pay
for your information I suffer well well before God bless me with this idea I buy so many eBook because I wanted to grow my farm to more profit but trust 9ja Dem chop my money wella

Call or Whatsapp 08020605880 and change your farm life

1 Like

Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by Seedworld: 9:00am On Oct 10, 2017
Gdm all.It preferable u open a thread for ur stone feed.
Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by Seedworld: 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
Gdm all.Get improvised housing for ur snails and scale.

Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by Gadgetmobil(m): 1:13am On Oct 26, 2017
Seedworld:
WHY YOU NEED A SOIL PH METER.

Soil test matters a lot in Snail farming to be certain your soil is not acidic . Every farm set up; be it cage system(intensive) or extensive free range system of housing ,preparation is required and soil checks is very important.A soil PH of 5.8 to 7.5 rich in calcium and contains organic matter is an essential soil for good snails breeding venture.

We need to therefore cultivate the act of testing our soil before introducing it into our housing or free range farms; especially to ascertain the soil ph.A soil ph will help us determine what is lacking and what is inimical and find ways to address it before snails are introduced to minimize risk factors. The soil pH meter is therefore important on this note especially for commercial scale farming enterprise.

How much please?
Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by Seedworld: 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
Gdeveni,contact SEEDWORLD LTD 07082638957 for discussion .
Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by ubyobot10(m): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
xclusive farm

Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by Seedworld: 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
Gdday,do well to create a thread for your adverts .
Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by Seedworld: 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
Pls let's be guided not to be a victim.
Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by Seedworld: 9:06am On Dec 26, 2017
Gdm all, merry Christmas and a prosperous new year to you all.
Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by hugokeyz: 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
Today is another day for our training. Do not miss out on today's promo training
AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS MAKE PROFIT

Snail business is more profitable
Learn everything about snail with just #1,500, snail is the most overlooked African business that earn you more profit than other animals.

You can become a successful snail farmer even if you are in a rented apartment.

Stop waiting until you buy a land or build a house.
Start snail farming today and make your 2018 meaningful

Enroll in my online snail farming class today, and thank me in future.

Imaging a business that you can start with a little capital as low as of #2000 and gain up to #300,000 in 3 months.

Snails are available for HOTELS, EATRIES, PARTIES etc... We sell in dozens at affordable price. 08136301729
Delivery all over the NIGERIA

If you are interested in this join the WhatsApp group below: http:///7PYV3y1m2E76FkP2T27D8Y

1 Like

Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by Seedworld: 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2018
Gdday all, we have the topics below to review on our snails farmers forum on whatsapp. If interested contact the admin direct on whatsapp 07082638957 .

TOPICS OF FOCUS.

1. Introduction to snail farming .
2. Types of farmed snails in Nigeria .
3. Sources of good breeding snails .
4. Criteria for selecting breeding snails .
5. Suitable site for snail farming .
6. Systems of snail farming .
7. Snail feeds and feeding .
8. Snail pen construction .
9. Snail breeding .
10. Routine management practices.
11. Predators and parasites of snails.
Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by hajlat2(m): 12:47pm On May 07, 2018
Following sir.
Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by hajlat2(m): 12:57pm On May 07, 2018
@hugokeyz
"Imagine a business that you can start with a little capital as low as of #2000 and gain up to #300,000 in 3 months"
Is the above statement true or , is it a mistake sir ? More so, I think it's better to create your own thread sir.
Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by uobimba(m): 11:46pm On May 20, 2018
an really interested in this business
Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by bosun1o2(m): 12:17am On May 21, 2018
Please I am interested
Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by Seedworld: 7:53am On May 25, 2018
Gdm all,for all those interested, simply chat me up on 07982638957.Thank u all.
Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by Seedworld: 7:53am On May 25, 2018
On snails farming pls .
Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by Babakolanut(m): 7:48am On May 05, 2023
I'm interested,pls how to get started and where is your snail farm located? Update me on whatsapp +2349034612092 or unclemoringa@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fish Farming Mustn't Be Catfish Alone, Explore Tilapia Farming In Fullest(video) / CBN Blocks Exportation Of Cocoa: 100,000 Tons Trapped In Ports / How Much Is 25L Of Palm Oil Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.