Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

I Get Annoyed Within Me Anytime I Hear Tell Me Of Her Previous Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Get Annoyed Within Me Anytime I Hear Tell Me Of Her Previous Relationships (735 Views)

Anytime I Pour Inside I Feel This. Why??? / Anytime I Have Sex With My Bf I Just Hate Him Afterwards / Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Get Annoyed Within Me Anytime I Hear Tell Me Of Her Previous Relationships by ChukwukaChijiokeJerri(m): 8:20am On Aug 30, 2016
My girlfriend looks beautiful and innocent and I almost mistook her for a virgin until she cleared my doubt so I don't get disappointed when I start using my fireworks on her. I also intend settling down with her permanently. She claims she loves me so so much and she has even gone out of her comfort zone to prove her love for me time over time. But then whenever she starts telling me how she got deflowered immediately after her secondary school, how she dated a guy during her service year, she tells me of her boy friend back then in the university etc, I get very angry but then act as if it is normal.. Please I would want to know if it is really normal the way I am feeling or I am taking it too far...
Re: I Get Annoyed Within Me Anytime I Hear Tell Me Of Her Previous Relationships by S2kluv: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2016
Hmmmm

Let me think too

I think is Normal

Gbam

Dnt ask again ooooo
Re: I Get Annoyed Within Me Anytime I Hear Tell Me Of Her Previous Relationships by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 30, 2016
It's normal
Re: I Get Annoyed Within Me Anytime I Hear Tell Me Of Her Previous Relationships by RoastedCorn(m): 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
its very normal

its just paining you that other guys have tasted her

1 Like

Re: I Get Annoyed Within Me Anytime I Hear Tell Me Of Her Previous Relationships by smileysmiley(f): 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
tell her you don't feel comfortable with such discussions so that she'll stop... she has no business giving you a run down of her past relationships... shikena... and yes it's very normal

1 Like

Re: I Get Annoyed Within Me Anytime I Hear Tell Me Of Her Previous Relationships by vislabraye(m): 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
Really ? It's normal but that's the reality. Tell her you don't want to hear her speak of it again.

1 Like

Re: I Get Annoyed Within Me Anytime I Hear Tell Me Of Her Previous Relationships by ChukwukaChijiokeJerri(m): 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
Thank you

lilyqueen:
It's normal

1 Like

Re: I Get Annoyed Within Me Anytime I Hear Tell Me Of Her Previous Relationships by firstking01(m): 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
ChukwukaChijiokeJerri:
My girlfriend looks beautiful and innocent and I almost mistook her for a virgin until she cleared my doubt so I don't get disappointed when I start using my fireworks on her. I also intend settling down with her permanently. She claims she loves me so so much and she has even gone out of her comfort zone to prove her love for me time over time. But then whenever she starts telling me how she got deflowered immediately after her secondary school, how she dated a guy during her service year, she tells me of her boy friend back then in the university etc, I get very angry but then act as if it is normal.. Please I would want to know if it is really normal the way I am feeling or I am taking it too far...
Dnt you have your own pastundecided??...yours might even be worst, if she has found comfort and solace in you pls ignore her past and love her.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Housewife In Distress / Speed Dial To Orgasm- An Erotic Story / 5 Types Of Single Girls You Will Find In Lagos, No.5 Is Certain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.