Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Okorocha: "Preferred Man Ghost Had Slapped Me Rather Than Female Ghost" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: "Preferred Man Ghost Had Slapped Me Rather Than Female Ghost" (482 Views)

Rakiya Musa Birnin Tudu Slapped Twice By LG Chairman In Kebbi (photo) / Okorocha Reacts To Being Slapped By A Ghost / Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha: "Preferred Man Ghost Had Slapped Me Rather Than Female Ghost" by onomefm(f): 9:20am On Aug 30, 2016
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State has once again addressed the rumour of his death which made the rounds across the country in the last two weeks, describing it as a ‘desperate act of wickedness and opposition taken too far’.

Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha
Speaking to newsmen yesterday in Owerri, Okorocha said that not even the late elder statesman, Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe suffered such widespread level of indignity as he was subjected to in the last two weeks.

He said: “The most annoying aspect of the rumour was that a female ghost slapped me. It would have been more tolerable if a man had slapped me. I am the Governor of Imo state and I govern everything in the state, I’m above any spirit or principality.

“I mean well for Imo state only that some people have refused to see beyond their biases. Nevertheless, the experience of the last two weeks has proved to me that more than 90 per cent of Imo residents support my administration and radical developmental initiatives.”

Addressing the motive behind the three-day working week policy where workers use Thursday and Friday for farming, Okorocha said the policy was to redress the ugly trend where the state depended largely on northern states for its food supply. “As we talk, the food we consume in the state, like rice, yam, tomatoes, pepper and beef, all come from the North.

If the farmers in the North cut food supply to the South East, we will face a serious challenge,” the governor said.

http://www.abacityblog.com/2016/08/it-would-have-been-tolerable-if-man-had.html
Re: Okorocha: "Preferred Man Ghost Had Slapped Me Rather Than Female Ghost" by Emypresh(m): 9:23am On Aug 30, 2016
ok we have hear
Re: Okorocha: "Preferred Man Ghost Had Slapped Me Rather Than Female Ghost" by Beremx(f): 9:28am On Aug 30, 2016
aba made fake news
Re: Okorocha: "Preferred Man Ghost Had Slapped Me Rather Than Female Ghost" by macolino(m): 9:31am On Aug 30, 2016
Story for the gods.Owella should be ashamed of himself.Ok all the food consumed in imo state comes from the north,So what has he done to boost Agriculture in imo state?Adapalm the only Agricultural industry in imo state has be crippled by his useless policy,the industry is like a ghost village as am typing this..Adapalm is capable of producing palm oil that can feed the whole southeast..
Re: Okorocha: "Preferred Man Ghost Had Slapped Me Rather Than Female Ghost" by ificatchmodeh: 9:43am On Aug 30, 2016
This man..you too get yarns..
Pray make ghost no just slap you for real.. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship: Gov Okowa's Aide Ossai Ovie Awards Scholarship To Deserving Student / Recession: Path To Economic Recovery- Vanguard / Benue Governor Samuel Ortom Spotted Eating At A Local Joint (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.