Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) (71245 Views)

Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Cameroon Vs Nigeria: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 1 - 1 (Full Time) / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by IceDude(m): 8:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
bizza45:
only 1 goal against ordinary tanzania mtchewwww, useless team
My guy there are no minnors in football anymore. Tanzanian players wont fold their arms and watch us thrash them, abi u think say dem come Nigeria for tourism? Where the "big" teams dey when Leicester win premier league?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Chimannadimele: 8:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
Thank God for wonderful Iheanacho my brother

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
Good game however, Victor Moses needs to let go of the final touch to another player. He has been doing this a lot even at his club; i love his style of play but release the ball to a team mate who is better placed to score will get his stock higher. I hope the match-video analyst the manager brought as part of his back room staff will watch this game and others to help better the overall play for our team. Nigeria MUST not miss the world cup, it will be tragic!
Good night my people.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2016
Mikel needs to leave Chelsea ASAP. I do not think there is any footballer in the world slicker than Mikel. He is just gracious with his touch.

Sad the World did not get to witness his greatness in European Club Football.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Funjosh(m): 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
yoged:
This ighalo is useless. Goat

Baba son vex

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
IceDude:
Where the "big" teams dey when Leicester win premier league?

We were watching Chelsea do Crude Oil exploration with the EPL table. They nearly found Oil

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by chysam: 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
watchindelta:
working wat am using

Pls what phone is that?. Samsung galaxy?
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by rozayx5(m): 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
Mandu11:
Mehn.D stadium make sense o,and people be comparing it to the mediocre in portharcourt.Akpabio u make sense abeg

yea

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
Uyi168:
..Hw many star goes to moses?

minus 1

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Surfboard(m): 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
We are covered with the defence. Leon Balogun and Ekong were brilliant.

Two fantastic tackles from Leon Balogun.

Mikel had a good game but it was irritating seeing the midfield lose fluidity without Mikel.

As for Iheanacho, thumbs up. That was a brilliant finish. Onazi put in his shift well. Stayed back most of the time.

Not impressed with our playing style. Too direct and lack of midfield coordination. I will not judge the coach because of the short time he spent with the players.

Nice warm up for the World Cup qualifiers.

Bros, na the same match we watch?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by IceDude(m): 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

We were watching Chelsea do Crude Oil exploration with the EPL table. They nearly found Oil
I like that word "NEARLY". Bro nearly cannot kill a bird.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by iyrojc(m): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
Please did Super Eagles play any match today? And what is the match for......?
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by saintfellow(m): 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
Tanzania keeper is an average keeper.
Nigeria strikers made him look world class with poor finishing that lacks tecnical ability.
Now just imagin what the duo of messi, neymar and suarez would do to the keeper.
It would have been nothing less than 5-0.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Smellymouth: 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
zicoraads:

Smellym.outh did...by opening his mouth for the goalie...the stench confused and killed them

Hahahahahhaha

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by mmsen: 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
etiosa24:
Abeg make Govt or Nff try maintain dat stadium.

It's owned by AKS, they are maintaining it.

This is not the FG that we are talking about where they allow everything to fall into disrepair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Anabel(f): 8:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
Missed the game. But I'm glad they won
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by clickwtB(m): 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
I smell sabotage and when you undermine the national teams just to spite PMB!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by LoveJesus87(m): 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
beautiful232:

go on dear,I'm waiting
hello sweetie. How are you doing today? Its nice to see a lady that likes football smiley smiley cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by pacretus(m): 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
most nigerians are yet to know how this super eagles ''thing''works.they always play cool with small teams but go gangster against a big team.like they did in afcon 2013 beating cote d'ivoire by 2 goals and mali by i think 3.
I'd ve been more worried, had the game end with 3 or 4 goals to nil against the tanzanian team.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by MidasTouche01(m): 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
beautiful232:
I will rather be playing in my room with my teddy

than watching Nigerian football

Lemme come and join u in the room, we can play together...

I've grown to hate watching football matches generally
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Kwallon: 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Youngwiz71(m): 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] cool If to say them been lose ehn them for fire that coach this night
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by dapiluv: 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
bizza45:
only 1 goal against ordinary tanzania mtchewwww, useless team
Se naija team come be original?
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by omonla10(m): 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
The stadium looks good but I'm far from impressed with the pitch itself.. For God's sake, when will we have a pitch like the Emirates stadium or old Trafford.. The pitch is the reason for so many balls ballooned up.. The boys really made me proud and I can feel d effect of a foreign coach from d blast of the whistle.. Unlike the shapeless formations/tactics of old where Musa keeps taking corners..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by caprini1: 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
mmsen:

It's owned by AKS, they are maintaining it.

This is not the FG that we are talking about where they allow everything to fall into disrepair.
National stadium. surulere Lagos comes to mind.....a theatre of many dreams,but the FG allowed it rot.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by watchindelta(m): 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
noetic5:

pls, how to I watch match free on my mobile thru bein?
watch2stream.cc
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by watchindelta(m): 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
chysam:

Pls what phone is that?. Samsung galaxy?
galaxy GT-N5110
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by watchindelta(m): 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
Phinity318:
was there live.
u dey stay dere dat why. me dey another country.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Lero15(m): 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2016
Mekyno:

Sure! He should have swapped position with ighalo because moses see more of d ball in his position without make gud use of it, which ighalo would have used better, Or he should have swapped position with musa in d 2nd half. Do u still remember musa's 2 goals against argentina? Moses hv scored 2/3 goal for chelsea frm right side this season.
That is called tactical switch.
Am impressed with their team play......mikel and iheanacho combo.

I concur. I like your analysis.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by beautiful232(f): 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
MidasTouche01:

Lemme come and join u in the room, we can play together...

I've grown to hate watching football matches generally
tongue[
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by beautiful232(f): 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
LoveJesus87:
hello sweetie. How are you doing today? Its nice to see a lady that likes football smiley smiley cheesy

I love football alot
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by beautiful232(f): 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
Osyxcel:

LMAO.... The guy eyes na X-ray machine shocked grin

hahahahahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs South Korea: FIFA Women's World Cup (2 - 0) Full Time / Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria / Victor Osimhen's Look After Clashing Head Injury (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.