Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,904 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) (71304 Views)

Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Cameroon Vs Nigeria: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 1 - 1 (Full Time) / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Reference(m): 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
Good start at least.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by LajaLaba: 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
Kenechi1:

I guess you support mediocracy. Your happy beating bad team like Tanzania 1 to 0 are home.
Go sit down jare!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Pylony(m): 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2016
beautiful232:

even with what I'm putting on,you still looking for what to say ba
Babe, no Mind all these boys from the Boob club, NL branch. grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Osyxcel(m): 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2016
beautiful232:

even with what I'm putting on,you still looking for what to say ba

LMAO.... The guy eyes na X-ray machine shocked grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Kenechi1: 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
You can't expect to beat an ordinary team like Tanzania 1 to 0 at home and beat a good team like Algeria in the World Cup qualifiers.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by aniblue(m): 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
It was a wonder game
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
We are covered with the defence. Leon Balogun and Ekong were brilliant.

Two fantastic tackles from Leon Balogun.

Mikel had a good game but it was irritating seeing the midfield lose fluidity without Mikel.

As for Iheanacho, thumbs up. That was a brilliant finish. Onazi put in his shift well. Stayed back most of the time.

Not impressed with our playing style. Too direct and lack of midfield coordination. I will not judge the coach because of the short time he spent with the players.

Nice warm up for the World Cup qualifiers.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by etiosa24(m): 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2016
Abeg make Govt or Nff try maintain dat stadium.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Pylony(m): 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
MrKong:
Goaaaaal

Nigeria 2:0 Tanzania grin
This one don shak ten wraps of ejebu weed before dreaming dreams. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2016
beautiful232:

na you know o
match don finish?
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Rikidony(m): 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
fantastic game from the super eagles capping it up with Nacho wonder strike

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Boyooosa(m): 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
Sai Baba!
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Mekyno(m): 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nakairogold:

Im sure you didn't watch the match. Tanzanian keeper is better than Buffon
Not really, Nigerian players made him look like u said. They were not choosing their spots right, esp victor moses (numba 11). Bt he is a good keeper, not minding.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by goingsolo: 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
man u with all their big players and world coach managed to beat Hull 1-0. when a team play 10 men around their goal post, its always difficult to score. one thing we have to commend this team, its their ability to chase every ball and close down opponent very well. the team is still a work in progress and i believe they will qualify for the world cup. the coaches and d technical crew will notice the areas the have to work on before our match against zambia. kudos to the tanzanians they gave their all in d game but that moment of brilliant from kelechi iheanacho seperated the boys from the
Men.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by ukandi1(m): 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
Kenechi1:
You can't expect to beat an ordinary team like Tanzania 1 to 0 at home and beat a good team like Algeria in the World Cup qualifiers.

Hahahhahahahhhahaahaa..... But na true talk oh. !.
Now I am getting worried

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Lero15(m): 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
Those commentators are still spitting rubbish. What is Emmanuel Adebayor's cup of tea here because a Nigerian player wearing number 4 came on?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by NDsaint4(m): 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
bizza45:
only 1 goal against ordinary tanzania mtchewwww, useless team

You sabi trap ball

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by kinggogo: 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
E no dey eva pass 1-0, well e beta. Dem mk us knw say dem fit actually win smthin.

Supa chickens
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Lero15(m): 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2016
Mekyno:

Not really, Nigerian players made him look like u said. They were not choosing their spots right, esp victor moses (numba 11). Bt he is a good keeper, not minding.
Don't mind the commentators... I'm sure if the game had ended goaless they would still praise the keeper to the highest heavens. Moses should have been substituted.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by noetic5: 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2016
watchindelta:
working wat am using

pls, how to I watch match free on my mobile thru bein?
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
Good to see the boys press and keep the Tanzanians in their half most times of the game.

However, our coach should notice that most times the Tanzanians attack, they were more fluid and compact. The ball moved with quick exchanges.

I still feel we should play in a compact way and keep our players close together. This will make passing easier and we can recover better when we lose the ball.

Ekong and Balogun were under much pressure when we lost the ball.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
useless team deny me 11k. cast my over 2.5
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by daveP(m): 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
Whatever might have happened in this match, I'm glad the defence finally have the coordination we didn't have in the name of Yobo heart attack era.

Nigerians pls note well, for every match played against an African team not better than us, we always make a superstar of at least one of the opponents' players.

That Tanzania goalie now is Buffon to me.

besides the ball.. I have issues with that ball

overall, it should have been 7-0
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Cubeet: 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
kinggogo:
E no dey eva pass 1-0, well e beta. Dem mk us knw say dem fit actually win smthin.

Supa chickens
You sabi Play Ball?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Mekyno(m): 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
Lero15:

Don't mind the commentators... I'm sure if the game had ended goaless they would still praise the keeper to the highest heavens. Moses should have been substituted.
Sure! He should have swapped position with ighalo because moses see more of d ball in his position without make gud use of it, which ighalo would have used better, Or he should have swapped position with musa in d 2nd half. Do u still remember musa's 2 goals against argentina? Moses hv scored 2/3 goal for chelsea frm right side this season.
That is called tactical switch.
Am impressed with their team play......mikel and iheanacho combo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
watchindelta:
working wat am using
eya sorry, I was there live. they had a very good GK. Victor Moses just dy give me headache ...

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
watchindelta:
working wat am using
was there live.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
watchindelta:
working wat am using
was there live.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by charlesucheh(m): 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
bizza45:
only 1 goal against ordinary tanzania mtchewwww, useless team
See ur mouth! Because Tanzania come here to sell groundnut and chin-chin. What if it had ended 0-0 what would you have said!!! Mtcheeeeeew! Dem try joor!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) by FakeNEWSevryday: 8:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nakairogold:

Im sure you didn't watch the match. Tanzanian keeper is better than Buffon
cheesy grin grin jokes of the millennium grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala's House Warming Party For Her Parents In Lagos (Photos) / Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife / Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.