Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget (36476 Views)

Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Reno Omokri Reacts / Reno Omokri Reacts To 2face Idibia's Cancelled Protest / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget by Bizibi(m): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
Aristotle96:
so because they have biggest land mass and voted 97%, other region shouldn't be given equal ryt? Then wen it comes to oil it is a collective something... See ehn ah swear ah reason u as a young man way u be... U no suppose mumu like this... Ah swear, just read up ur statement den imagine if its in a TV program or speech presentation Ur saying this thingundecided My God... Tahhhh
you provoke!!!! The whole of south Neva see anything.
The north DON start work already.....
Re: Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget by ozimec(m): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
anonimi:

You can show us "the concrete results of the humongous allocations and numerous appointments" the north got under:

- Tafawa Balewa
- Gowon
- Murtala Muhammed
- Shagari
- Buhari (soldier)
- IBB
- Abdusalam
- Yar'Adua
- Buhari (civilian)

Then you can expect your example will be followed.
Deal

You know, one of the problems with some of you is that when an important matter is raised or pointed out by somebody, instead of you to tackle the matter, you will start making comparisons. How do you feel as a person coming from any of the last 2 zones of the country as shown in the picture above? Goodluck lost election to Buhari in the North in 2O11, you can go and check the record is there, of course you won't ask me what Goodluck did for the Northerners despite loosing in the region. This has been the major reason for the renewed agitations in the Niger Delta and the South East. A leader is not meant to act this way. He's the leader of Nigeria for goodness sake. He should know that he's divided this country already.

1 Like

Re: Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget by me69: 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
[size=15pt][/size][b][/b]FCT BUDGET IS INCORPORATED INTO FG BUDGET SO IF YOU PUT FCT AMONG NORTH CENTRAL YOU GET A BIG FIGURE. FCT HAD A BUDGET OF N174b FOR 2015. SO NO THOSE NUMBERS DON'T REFLECT THE REALITY. TREAT FCT AS A SEPARATE ENTITY
Re: Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget by Drbarmes(m): 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
Sweetle:
When we keep saying that there's so much injustice in this country they say we are wailing.

Thank you Channels TV, figures don't lie.

Everyone can see that allocation to the SS where bulk of the nations revenue comes from is less than the 97% regions.

This is what Buhari has turned Nigeria into.

For those against Biafra or Niger Delta Republic you can see that Buhari has already divided this country into 97% & 5%.

I really pity the Niger Delta people, they have been so cheated in this country.
Are there no SS n SE lawmakers at the NASS again? Ur skull is too thick bro
Re: Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget by bolanto24(m): 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
bashydemy1:

God bless you my brother, beside 2 states in the from the north is biger than the entire SE/SS combine. Are we going to start talking about Bayelsa with just 8 Local Govt area?
My friend stop talking shit. Is Bayelsa not bigger than most states with more local govt areas? Is the creation of LGA's not done by the wayo military govts. What is the so called 2 big states from the north contributing to the national purse in relation to what the so called small SE/SS? This country must be restructured so every state or region will bear their papa name. This rubbish and wickedness must stop. Na landmass we go chop?

1 Like

Re: Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget by gabicon: 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
Mr Reno should have as well posted the infrastructure allocation for the previous administration so that we can compare n contrast, cos I believe this allocation formula has been the trend for a long time now. And by the way if the south is given the highest allocation it won't still transcend to development cos her leadership will only siphon the money a clear example is the 6year old nddc with trillions of naira budget with no infrastructure to show.

1 Like

Re: Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget by me69: 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
knostbrown01:
Reno omokri shared this early today

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/770504324292063232

FCT BUDGET IS INCORPORATED INTO FG BUDGET SO IF YOU PUT FCT AMONG NORTH CENTRAL YOU GET A BIG FIGURE. FCT HAD A BUDGET OF N174b FOR 2015. SO NO THOSE NUMBERS DON'T REFLECT THE REALITY. TREAT FCT AS A SEPARATE ENTITY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget by tiwiex(m): 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
Businessideas:
Olodos everywhere .Even Reno himself is not better than the lazy gullible ipob youths. Ask them where is the FCT budget?Under what zone is FCT and its budget going to be? which geopolitical zone will projects such as building a corporate headquarters for all these useless government agencies be? We used to know Reno as beaf on this platform, he was so arrogant and ignorant. That is his only credential that landed him that aso rock job.He could only work with the likes of GEJ. Shiorr

Na u be olodo. So Abuja deserves a chunk of money it does not generate? Note that from the figures quoted, NC gets about 60% of the entire capital budget. Four other regions share 40%. And the profit centre is in the SS. Really?

1 Like

Re: Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget by Oblang(m): 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
Izonpikin:
thats my point,...the bobo forgets that immigrants are the ones paying most of the taxes..what is lagos without non-indigenes??...nothing...

Lagos provide a good environment for ur business to thrive so why won't u pay ur taxes. Ain't u making profit in that Lagos. If u are not comfortable with that then u can move to ur cave land so u will pay tax directly to ur own state...

1 Like

Re: Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget by tiwiex(m): 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
gabicon:
Mr Reno should have as well posted the infrastructure allocation for the previous administration so that we can compare n contrast, cos I believe this allocation formula has been the trend for a long time now. And by the way if the south is given the highest allocation it won't still transcend to development cos her leadership will only siphon the money a clear example is the 6year old nddc with trillions of naira budget with no infrastructure to show.

Good point. Let's see that. Sure it will be posted soon.
Re: Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget by GuyfawkesAB(m): 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
I am not justifying these figures, but it's expedient that we investigate to see what projects got what figures.
For one I know that there are major national projects in that region that the current government wants to give attention, key amongst which is the Mambilla Hydropower station, Ajaokuta Steel complex and then add the FCT budget to that too.

Reno should give us figures of his Superior's allocation to the North during his time. I'm sure the South East and Southwest budget figures were so small compared to what he did up north. it was only at the tail end of his administration that he started rushing projects in the SE and SW

1 Like

Re: Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

Same ID.

Even if 100% of the budget goes to the SE, less them 20% of it will be utilized to developed the SE. SE politicians are the most corrupt and idle.

In all fairness, SW should have gotten most of the budget cake. We're overburdened with foreigners and immigrants.

Since you don't know the meaning of immigrants and foreigners.

No one is immigrant in their own country
You don't know no'n mehn, gehrara here mehn

2 Likes

Re: Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget by bashydemy1: 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
bolanto24:
My friend stop talking shit. Is Bayelsa not bigger than most states with more local govt areas? Is the creation of LGA's not done by the wayo military govts. What is the so called 2 big states from the north contributing to the national purse in relation to what the so called small SE/SS? This country must be restructured so every state or region will bear their papa name. This rubbish and wickedness must stop. Na landmass we go chop?
Shut up and stop talking poo, WHy can't your GEJ restructure the country when he was the president? una head no correct. Name one state wey you bayelsa big pass.

1 Like

Re: Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget by numericalguy(m): 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2016
searchiing4love:
Reno is just a petty fool. The north has the biggest land mass and population in the country and for the fact that they held power for over 30 years, they deserve the lion share of the nation's resources followed by the south west. If we consider the voting patterns in the last election, the north and south west deserves most cos they voted the current government . The oil is our collective wealth so no one gives a damn about which region produces it as long as we remain one Nigeria sad

If only you and your dullard president could read, you would have realized that the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria prohibits that.
Re: Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget by bittertruthz: 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
cstr15:
And the best way to address the bad roads and the under development is to reduce the allocation.
You have no sense, nigga. That is exactly how afonjas think too.

If you are eating with the devil, you carry long spoon. Our brother GEJ ate with devil (northerners) with short spoon and worship their feet.
If GEJ spent 60% of budget in the south, nothing will happen because it is Nigeria territory.

I personally wasted my time flying to Nigeria with happiness to vote for GEJ, thinking that our messiah has come.
He failed to implement resource control that we hoped for.
If plateau state and other northern states can control their mineral resources like gem stones and others, what is stopping us from controlling our oil?

1 Like

Re: Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget by SONofYORUBA: 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
amtalkin:

And some of this "foreigners and immigrants" wants to break from this same Nigeria your type will cry united we stand #OneNigeria. Now you are shouting "overburdened with foreigners and immigrants"

LOLOL Who cries #OneNigeria? If I should type what's on my mind about your people, the mods will ban me for promoting secession. I can't wait for y'all to have your country abeg. Stop spitting my way.
Re: Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget by SONofYORUBA: 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Who's an immigrant, are you the one feeding the Igbos in SW. If you want to know what Lagos looks like let's hv a sit at home order for every tribe in Lagos one day each. My dear Igbos are blessed by the Most HIGH God and your envy cannot stop their blessings.

You're blessed, yet your states looks undeveloped. Please fashi. Without Lagos, your states will look worse than Sudan. Lagos made you ingrates.

1 Like

Re: Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget by SONofYORUBA: 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
Sweetle:

You must realise that Lagos is majorly responsible for the lower pverty rate in the SW as compared to the SE.

As you are aware, the Igbos are the second largest ethnic group in Lagos.

Go figure.

Are you aware that most Ibos live in poverty, deal drugs to make money, and hide the dirty money under the umbrella of trading?
Re: Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget by SONofYORUBA: 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
DesChyko:

I'm not content with advertising ignorance by saying things that have no place in reality. I have giving you something real. You and your 'Ibos do this'.."Ibos do that'.. Which instance have you given? I won't resort to insulting you. We are not in the habit of being rude to a potential 'source of income" grin

Ignorance is bliss. You made Lagos, yet we can't see how you've made your states. Lagos made you kids.
Please tell us more about how Ibos have been paying LASG's debts. Ingrates.
Re: Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget by Sweetle(f): 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

Are you aware that most Ibos live in poverty, deal drugs to make money, and hide the dirty money under the umbrella of trading?

Are you aware that most yorubas live in dirt & squalor, deal in human parts derived from ritual killings and hide under the umbrella of owomida?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget by SONofYORUBA: 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Who's an immigrant, are you the one feeding the Igbos in SW. If you want to know what Lagos looks like let's hv a sit at home order for every tribe in Lagos one day each. My dear Igbos are blessed by the Most HIGH God and your envy cannot stop their blessings.

One of the immigrants Lagos has been feeding.

Re: Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget by SONofYORUBA: 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
Sweetle:

Are you aware that most yorubas Ibos live in dirt & squalor, deal in human parts derived from ritual killings and hide under the umbrella of owomida drugpushing?

Yes, I'm aware. Those Fanyogo boys plenty for Ibadan and Lagos.
Re: Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget by Sweetle(f): 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

Yes, I'm aware. Those Fanyogo boys plenty for Ibadan and Lagos.

Just like bleached women from soka are plenty in Lagos selling bottled water/ogogoro. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget by SONofYORUBA: 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
Sweetle:

Just like bleached women from soka are plenty in Lagos selling bottled water/ogogoro. cheesy

Bleached women like basketmouth's wife abi? As if we don't know what they sell is under their skirts.
Re: Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget by Truefederalism(m): 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
DozieInc:
What! , Robbing Peter to pay Paul.
enough of such injustice.
#TrueFederalism #RestructureNaija
Why are you asking me to restructure Nigeria?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget by wiloy2k8(m): 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
Oblang:

Lagos provide a good environment for ur business to thrive so why won't u pay ur taxes. Ain't u making profit in that Lagos. If u are not comfortable with that then u can move to ur cave land so u will pay tax directly to ur own state...

are u a lagosian . .... if not why the hate talk . we all should stop this . ...

the hatred even here on nairaland is really high
Re: Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget by Sweetle(f): 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

Bleached women like basketmouth's wife abi? As if we don't know what they sell is under their skirts.

Lolz. You mean the bleached yoruba women with their green veins showing all over their bodies carrying agbo/bottled water on their heads? grin grin

Or the ones that sell ogogoro at various motor parks in lagos? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget by SONofYORUBA: 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
Sweetle:

Lolz. You mean the bleached yoruba women with their green veins showing all over their bodies carrying agbo/bottled water on their heads? grin grin

Or the ones that sell ogogoro at various motor parks in lagos? cheesy

No, we're talking about the bleached Ibo women with their green veins showing all over their bodies carrying drugs on their heads because they want to look jewish?

Or the ones in baby factories waiting to sell their babies for small fortunes.

1 Like

Re: Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
Yet he is screaming that he is fighting kwaruftion...??
This is d height of corruption...

1 Like

Re: Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget by Sweetle(f): 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

No, we're talking about the bleached Ibo women with their green veins showing all over their bodies carrying drugs on their heads because they want to look jewish?

Or the ones in baby factories waiting to sell their babies for small fortunes.

No, we are talking about the bleached yoruba women from the jungles of soka forests carrying ewa agoin and agbo on their heads. cheesy

Or the ones that have been raped by their fathers in the land of ritualists. lOlzz grin

1 Like

Re: Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget by billyG(m): 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
knostbrown01:
Reno omokri shared this early today

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/770504324292063232
#28billn is too much 4 SE na,what is their contribution2 d polity?NC has d largest numbers of states in nigeria;kaduna,niger,bauchi,fct,benue,kwara,plateau,taraba,kogi,nasarawa,Omokri is a Myopic rabble raiser!He need 2 giv his life 2 christ.
Re: Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget by Skybee1(m): 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
searchiing4love:
Reno is just a petty fool. The north has the biggest land mass and population in the country and for the fact that they held power for over 30 years, they deserve the lion share of the nation's resources followed by the south west. If we consider the voting patterns in the last election, the north and south west deserves most cos they voted the current government. The oil is our collective wealth so no one gives a damn about which region produces it as long as we remain one Nigeria sad
Tunda go fire u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2 Female Victims Of Zaria Clash Between The Army And Shitte Sect Revealed (Photo / #EndSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq Joins Protest / Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.