Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Must A Man Grow Fat After Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Man Grow Fat After Wedding? (923 Views)

“Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) / I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo / I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must A Man Grow Fat After Wedding? by seyi360(m): 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
What is it with marriage, that it makes men add weight. Almost every man adds weight a few months after their wedding. Is it that they starved as bachelors, or there is little or nothing to worry about once they marry? I don't get it. And the way they blow is incredible, they lose their shape completely. A once slim and fit dude becomes so fleshy with a pot belly to supplement it. May be married folks can provide the answers.
Re: Must A Man Grow Fat After Wedding? by firstking01(m): 2:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
It's vice versa...it's even worst on the women sef.

1 Like

Re: Must A Man Grow Fat After Wedding? by NevetsIbot(m): 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ahswear. I wonder o. As I dey so.. Na gym sure pass .... And my wife must follow me too... No time to build a fat woman, nothing irks me more than a fat woman

3 Likes

Re: Must A Man Grow Fat After Wedding? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
nice topic OP cool

i honestly dont know why? but its very common!!!

maybe its the constant availability of home cooked meal!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must A Man Grow Fat After Wedding? by franks123(m): 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
Most men think its the best thing, growing fat after marriage is bad and can lead to broken home because the man or woman might not find the spouse attractive again....growing fat could equally lead to obesity which is increase in BMI... Which at the end of the day ages your skin more faster than you think. These are some advices which would decrease the rate at which your skin ages.
Re: Must A Man Grow Fat After Wedding? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
If my husband becomes fat I will divorce him undecided
••••••
why will you let yerself go because you have her now? Don't you want 2 look good for her?
Re: Must A Man Grow Fat After Wedding? by BlackMbakara1(m): 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
Peace of mind...
Re: Must A Man Grow Fat After Wedding? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
BlackMbakara1:
Peace of mind...
tot about that too but forget jor cheesy which peace?

women that nag alot!!
Re: Must A Man Grow Fat After Wedding? by ThuGnificenX: 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
I still dey wait for alert angry
Re: Must A Man Grow Fat After Wedding? by seyi360(m): 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Ahswear. I wonder o. As I dey so.. Na gym sure pass .... And my wife must follow me too... No time to build a fat woman, nothing irks me more than a fat woman
It's still understandable for the woman. Spermatozoa as we learnt contains high quality of protein, which will certainly reflect on the woman after enough intake. What baffles me is that of the man.
Re: Must A Man Grow Fat After Wedding? by BlackMbakara1(m): 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

tot about that too but forget jor cheesy which peace?

women that nag alot!!

Bro if you meet the nagging type, you go skinny die...
Re: Must A Man Grow Fat After Wedding? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
BlackMbakara1:

Bro if you meet the nagging type, you go skinny die...
They all nag! some nag by saying things others by doing things the rest by not saying anything at all! aka my gf angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must A Man Grow Fat After Wedding? by greatwhite(m): 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
Most hustling/working class guys eat twice in a day. It is difficult to find any bachelor that eats at least a proper meal (balanced diet) during the cause of a week. These contributes the slim frame u see before marriage.
After marriage eating behaviour changes. The quality and the quantity of one's meal increases. By implication one starts to add flesh. Regardless of your financial status you can escape it. There must be changes. Plus most wives want the whole world to see that she is doing her job well. grin
Re: Must A Man Grow Fat After Wedding? by BlackMbakara1(m): 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

They all nag! some nag by saying things others by doing things the rest by not saying anything at all! aka my gf angry

Personally me don't give room for that, you wanna kill my joy? I kill urs too...if you want it all silence, i give same piece. If you want us to be hapi, master! Without them this world will be boring... grin Find a way to get something shining from that carcass.
Re: Must A Man Grow Fat After Wedding? by seyi360(m): 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
BlackMbakara1:

Personally me don't give room for that, you wanna kill my joy? I kill urs too...if you want it all silence, i give same piece. If you want us to be hapi, master! Without them this world will be boring... grin Find a way to get something shining from that carcass.

Pray you don't marry a "Toyin Tomato", her Nagging will make you forget your house address for fear of meeting her home.
Re: Must A Man Grow Fat After Wedding? by BlackMbakara1(m): 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
seyi360:

Pray you don't marry a "Toyin Tomato", her Nagging will make you forget your house address for fear of meeting her home.

I'm talking from experience na, even wen man single i no give room for that...you can say lucky me smiley
Re: Must A Man Grow Fat After Wedding? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
BlackMbakara1:

[b] she just has this mentality that her silence is better!!! To me, its still nagging! there was this day that she was angry angry about something we were both in a hotel in ph, she didnt say a word to me for close to 5hours, we were both on the bed looking at eachother, thats how night came and she slept like that, around 3am i woke up saw her watching a movie on her tablet, moved closer begged and begged her for hours that night, still didnt say anything! in the morning we woke up ate together without talking, i even used oats to stone her head for where! we were on the bed again still nothing, we were just looking at eachother, after awhile she wanted to go swim, so she stood up and left the room still nothing angry i was mad, i wanted to forget her there and return to abuja, ordered food again (i like food) as i was eating my phone chimed picked it up a text from her it read as thus "i cant believe that you saved my name as Cynthia in your phone" finish brother thats what all that drama was for angry angry angry angry angry thats one in many angry [/b]
Re: Must A Man Grow Fat After Wedding? by BlackMbakara1(m): 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

[b] she just has this mentality that her silence is better!!! To me, its still nagging! there was this day that she was angry angry about something we were both in a hotel in ph, she didnt say a word to me for close to 5hours, we were both on the bed looking at eachother, thats how night came and she slept like that, around 3am i woke up saw her watching a movie on her tablet, moved closer begged and begged her for hours that night, still didnt say anything! in the morning we woke up ate together without talking, i even used oats to stone her head for where! we were on the bed again still nothing, we were just looking at eachother, after awhile she wanted to go swim, so she stood up and left the room still nothing angry i was mad, i wanted to forget her there and return to abuja, ordered food again (i like food) as i was eating my phone chimed picked it up a text from her it read as thus "i cant believe that you saved my name as Cynthia in your phone" finish brother thats what all that drama was for angry angry angry angry angry thats one in many angry [/b]

Try and know her "mumu button" and next time you won't spend that long not talking to each other...
Re: Must A Man Grow Fat After Wedding? by unapapadeycraze: 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
The way wey some people tey dey dey nairaland 24/7, you go think say na them get nairaland

1 Like

Re: Must A Man Grow Fat After Wedding? by NevetsIbot(m): 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
seyi360:

It's still understandable for the woman. Spermatozoa as we learnt contains high quality of protein, which will certainly reflect on the woman after enough intake. What baffles me is that of the man.
I know a brother, slim as a pole.. He got married last yr.... If you see him now. His belly is now the double of a basket ball.... Maybe overfeeding
Re: Must A Man Grow Fat After Wedding? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
The way wey some people tey dey dey nairaland 24/7, you go think say na them get nairaland
i know who you dey talk about cheesy
Re: Must A Man Grow Fat After Wedding? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
BlackMbakara1:

Try and know her "mumu button" and next time you won't spend that long not talking to each other...
To be honest as crazy as it may sound i find her wahala interesting!
she is just stubborn naturally!!! @ mumu button i wish cheesy buy her a new phone she will still ignore you! cheesy
its only when she is mad that she behaves like that, but i often return the gesture too wink
Re: Must A Man Grow Fat After Wedding? by BlackMbakara1(m): 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

To be honest as crazy as it may sound i find her wahala interesting!
she is just stubborn naturally!!! @ mumu button i wish cheesy buy her a new phone she will still ignore you! cheesy
its only when she is mad that she behaves like that, but i often return the gesture too wink

It's cool you have a workaround and can handle her; that's if only you'll not be perturbed then you'll grow fat will pot belly. cheesy
Re: Must A Man Grow Fat After Wedding? by rosy1992(f): 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
You shouldn't be too slim or too fat just be moderate and attractive.

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This About Girls / Donald Trump Sets To Marry Hilary Clinton, Can This Be Love?? / Please Oo I Really Want 2 Knw Dis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.