Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention (15940 Views)

PDP Crisis Latest : Again, Sheriff Rejects Bot Peace Deal / Fayose On FRESH 105.9FM Ibadan: "Ekiti Will Be In Economic Bondage Till 2036" / PDP To Hold Fresh Convention August 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention by ikorodureporta: 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
A
Re: Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention by salabscholar01(m): 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
He said ''a group that failed to organise two straight conventions is already a failure'' and that ''the same committee has been there for the past ten good years now'', and lacks internal democracy already.

To me, sheriff is right! But i suggest the PDP should better pay their dues and do the needful, reconcile with him and stop wandering all around like babies who are just trying to taking their first uncertain steps... Sheriff was brought in through the open doors. Now, the same sheriff to be thrown out through a stuffy window? That will not fly!

The only way to respond to this distress moments in PDP is to make peace with Sheriff and get a new face, ventilate into their committee, some levels of true democracy and move on. If not, Sheriff still remains the god on them.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
If Sheriff and his in-law President Buhari continue this way. Let PDP led Makarfi, Apga, Labour party and Kowa come as one satrong party that will bring positive policies for Nigerian masses come 2019 elections
Re: Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention by DozieInc(m): 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
lordkhalifa:
sheriff is a political terrorist, Doghari Agent of Distribution, PDP caucus should just invite him one hidden place and stone him to death

lolllz... WICKED

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention by rusher14: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
lordkhalifa:
sheriff is a political terrorist, Doghari Agent of Distribution, PDP caucus should just invite him one hidden place and stone him to death

Make una no kill our able chairman for us o.
grin

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention by Dinobi77: 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
Sherif doesnt mean well for the party n hes bent on bringing down it down. This isnt d best time for them to b at each others neck, a time like this when they r supposed put their house in order n wrestle power frm the "unprogressive progressives".
Re: Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention by shukudi(m): 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
solace2013:

Omo Oba Ali Modu Sheriff funra e.
The guy just dey laff PDP on that bike. For him mind, he dey talk say 'Ayo werey yen da, kin gun ori e mo le'.
Re: Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention by kadree(m): 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
We love ur gap teeth sheriff... It's s d best eva! Lolz

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention by Ofemmanu1: 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
Sherif be like;

Re: Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention by alizma: 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
PDP DON BUY WAHALA COURTESY OF FAYOSE AND WIKE

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention by shukudi(m): 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
SeriousMinded:
If Sheriff and his in-law President Buhari continue this way. Let PDP led Makarfi, Apga, Labour party and Kowa come as one satrong party that will bring positive policies for Nigerian masses come 2019 elections
U are right. It was Buhari that instructed Fayose nd Wike to impose sheriff as d party chairman.

3 Likes

Re: Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention by Ofemmanu1: 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
Makarfi be like; Why only you?!

Re: Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention by Ibrothehassan: 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
bender79:
Abeg someone should post that picture of sheriff zooming off on a bike .

at your service...

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention by BABANGBALI: 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
otokx:

When GEJ told them to make peace with Sheriff, there must have been something that he saw.
what did he sawed?he sawed nothing jo
Re: Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention by damon222: 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
DamiBukola:
I think it is time for PDP members worldwide to dump the party for Sheriff and join either Labour or Kowa or APGA in a form of merger party. They should leave the party for Sheriff let him take the remnant to Buhari as a report card for his assignment.
If I should say what is in my mind about these Hausas, i will be banned immediately. I can still remember the people who have always cause restlessness in this coountry and pdp, even during GEJ time, Baraje and others are still remembered. I also know their region. I will not say words other than to pray to God to divide this coiuntry now.
Sherrif is the real devil for now. He is bent on pulling down this party for his brother Buhari who is now disgraced openly. Buhari should have known that to rule this country is not joke. Now that it is very clear that Buhari and his apc are not competent to run this country should allowed other party to take over and stop instigating this Sherrif to pull down this country because he, Buhari is behind this.
Re: Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention by Ndolarr: 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2016
Fayose and Wike brought him to re-organize PDP and dance azonto for APC? They should equally go and beg him to stop dancing as the music has since stopped! Yeye de smell for PinDinPin!!

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention by Jay542(m): 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
kolaish:
THIS SHERIFF OF A MAN MUST BE A HEARTLESS MAN. AFTER ALL THE SHOUTS LINKING HIM TO BOKO HARAM, THAT IS NOT STILL ENOUGH FOR HIM. I AM SURE HE IS ON A MISSION TO DIS-ORGANIZE PDP, IF NOT, WHY IS HE BENT ON REMAINING THE CHAIRMAN BY ALL POSSIBLE MEANS. IF U SEE ANY POLITICIAL STRUGGLING TO HOLD ON TO A PARTICULAR APPOINTMENT BY ALL POSSIBLE MEANS, THEN THERE IS MORE TO IT THAN MEET THE EYES.
When they wer spending his money after election loss them no sabi. Paybac time. Sheriff no gree oo grin
Re: Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention by senatordave1(m): 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
Please,someone should kindly provide me the links on these 4 pics;sheriff zooming his bike,pix of a flat head,pix of a yoloba undulating head,the tall man on a junction who is wearing a blue shirt and a black trouser with a bag and his trouser is pulled up to his tummy and with a funny face.
Re: Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention by emblem2d(m): 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
PDP is gone for good
Re: Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention by damon222: 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
july66:
Sheriff is a terrorist & you don't negotiate with a terrorist because you can't meet their conditions. Very soon he will ask for the dissolution of the BOT. The best way to handle them is through the judicial process, good enough all the courts have sacked him except his friend Abang who has been disgraced by the court of Appeal. Sheriff said he was on his own when they came to beg him. The same people wey come beg you say e don do, you say na lie. Na only go you know, you no know come. Funny sheriff faction is not upto 000000001% of PDP. They do not have electoral value & so with the court judgements that the Makarfi faction has, I think its better they just ignore Sheriff & his co travellers.
That is another fine option. Sherriff power is because of Buhari failed apc who is behind him. The courts are not too reliable because Buhari can influence the court as he did when he sent the Nigerian police to seal the PH convention. Sherrif is looking powerful because the apc government is solidily behind him,otherwise, who is Sherrif? All the courts that favoured dpd wil not be obeyed unless the ones by Sherrif like Abang.
Re: Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention by TAXMASTER: 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
For those of u who are yet to understand what's going on,that idi*ot called Sherrif is an instrument of destruction in the hands of the A.P.C,he's been trying so hard to make sure that P.D.P is no longer in existence....#IHATETHISCOUNTRY.
Re: Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention by zikter(m): 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
july66:
Sheriff is a terrorist & you don't negotiate with a terrorist because you can't meet their conditions. Very soon he will ask for the dissolution of the BOT. The best way to handle them is through the judicial process, good enough all the courts have sacked him except his friend Abang who has been disgraced by the court of Appeal. Sheriff said he was on his own when they came to beg him. The same people wey come beg you say e don do, you say na lie. Na only go you know, you no know come. Funny sheriff faction is not upto 000000001% of PDP. They do not have electoral value & so with the court judgements that the Makarfi faction has, I think its better they just ignore Sheriff & his co travellers.
hmmm, but don't easily conclude what you may not know the details. I think the beg above is deeper than what we think. OGA sheriff must have reasonably depleted his pocket hence, the hullabaloo.
Re: Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention by lordkhalifa(m): 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
DozieInc:

lolllz... WICKED
sheriff is APC agent of destruction... APC just want to use him to terrorise our democratic government and force us into 1party system, he can leave peacefully back to any hole he came from or get ready to stone to death

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention by AnanseK(m): 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
PDP and their wailers in disarray.

Their financier and BH kingpin will not budge.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention by bashydemy1: 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
kolaish:
THIS SHERIFF OF A MAN MUST BE A HEARTLESS MAN. AFTER ALL THE SHOUTS LINKING HIM TO BOKO HARAM, THAT IS NOT STILL ENOUGH FOR HIM. I AM SURE HE IS ON A MISSION TO DIS-ORGANIZE PDP, IF NOT, WHY IS HE BENT ON REMAINING THE CHAIRMAN BY ALL POSSIBLE MEANS. IF U SEE ANY POLITICIAL STRUGGLING TO HOLD ON TO A PARTICULAR APPOINTMENT BY ALL POSSIBLE MEANS, THEN THERE IS MORE TO IT THAN MEET THE EYES.
PDP shpould return all the money him spend to bail them out of debt. The man was in his house when Wike and Fayose went to go and bring him and make him chairman even bragging about him, After the man has clear their debt and putting PDP back in order they now want to remove him through back door. OBJ has said it PDP is dead.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention by bender79: 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ibrothehassan:

at your service...
chai! epic
Re: Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention by bashydemy1: 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
DamiBukola:
I think it is time for PDP members worldwide to dump the party for Sheriff and join either Labour or Kowa or APGA in a form of merger party. They should leave the party for Sheriff let him take the remnant to Buhari as a report card for his assignment.
You this girl again, Why comment on what you don't know, Is it Buhari that ask Wike and Fayose to go and bring him to be the chairman of the party? The man dey him house jeje and they go bring him to be the chairman of PDP. so get your fact before you comment..

N.B go and remove that plots of land on your head so as to reason better.

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention by bashydemy1: 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
otukpo:
Sherrif has a hidden agenda.

He is on a mission to destroy PDP patapata.

And i won't be surprised if the ruling party is behind him.
You might be right, the rulling party (APC) paid Wike and Fayose to go and bring sherrif to be chairman of the party. yeye people i wonder how you ladies reason self.

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention by Jacks14: 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
lordkhalifa:
hahaha u silly
Re: Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention by bashydemy1: 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
lordkhalifa:
I swear na you funny pass i just dey laugh.. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention by bashydemy1: 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
july66:
they should refund all the money he has spend to revive the party and also compensate him.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention by DamiBukola: 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
bashydemy1:
You this girl again, Why comment on what you don't know, Is it Buhari that ask Wike and Fayose to go and bring him to be the chairman of the party? The man dey him house jeje and they go bring him to be the chairman of PDP. so get your fact before you comment..

N.B go and remove that plots of land on your head so as to reason better.
Shoro ni yen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President / Plateau: Over 70 Killed In Kanam Communities’ Attack / Obaseki, Diri Visit Okowa In Owa-alero, Delta.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.