Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention (15942 Views)

PDP Crisis Latest : Again, Sheriff Rejects Bot Peace Deal / Fayose On FRESH 105.9FM Ibadan: "Ekiti Will Be In Economic Bondage Till 2036" / PDP To Hold Fresh Convention August 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention by bashydemy1: 10:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
DamiBukola:

Shoro ni yen
Oro ko ooo Isolenu ni oooo
Re: Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention by Oblang(m): 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
DamiBukola:
I think it is time for PDP members worldwide to dump the party for Sheriff and join either Labour or Kowa or APGA in a form of merger party. They should leave the party for Sheriff let him take the remnant to Buhari as a report card for his assignment.

See u. Even if they leave, I can assure u that the pdp will still be more reckon with than the new party they will move to. Do u think sheriff's faction doesn't have some powerful loyalists in the party.. Some are fed up with the likes of wike and Fayose..

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention by restored2016(m): 11:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
kolaish:
THIS SHERIFF OF A MAN MUST BE A HEARTLESS MAN. AFTER ALL THE SHOUTS LINKING HIM TO BOKO HARAM, THAT IS NOT STILL ENOUGH FOR HIM. I AM SURE HE IS ON A MISSION TO DIS-ORGANIZE PDP, IF NOT, WHY IS HE BENT ON REMAINING THE CHAIRMAN BY ALL POSSIBLE MEANS. IF U SEE ANY POLITICIAL STRUGGLING TO HOLD ON TO A PARTICULAR APPOINTMENT BY ALL POSSIBLE MEANS, THEN THERE IS MORE TO IT THAN MEET THE EYES.
The same pdp who accused him of being behind boko haram when he was a mere member of Apc ran to him immediately they lost d presidential election to come and become there national chairman becos of his money. In 3 months pdp had suddenly become broke after sucking this country dry for 16yrs. That they so needed him badly, now some contested election results have been cleared esp. Rivers and Akwa-ibom and they are getting sponsorship from those areas they feel they can push him out like that. He won't surrender for cheap! Just as boko-haram won't also surrender for cheap.
If you ask me, I would say leave them to suffer it, they more than deserve what they are going thru!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention by sevenhundred(m): 2:20am On Aug 31, 2016
kolaish:
THIS SHERIFF OF A MAN MUST BE A HEARTLESS MAN. AFTER ALL THE SHOUTS LINKING HIM TO BOKO HARAM, THAT IS NOT STILL ENOUGH FOR HIM. I AM SURE HE IS ON A MISSION TO DIS-ORGANIZE PDP, IF NOT, WHY IS HE BENT ON REMAINING THE CHAIRMAN BY ALL POSSIBLE MEANS. IF U SEE ANY POLITICIAL STRUGGLING TO HOLD ON TO A PARTICULAR APPOINTMENT BY ALL POSSIBLE MEANS, THEN THERE IS MORE TO IT THAN MEET THE EYES.
YES THEY COLLECTED HIS MONEY AND MADE HIM CHAIRMAN SO THEREFORE THEY SHOULD REFUND HIM OR ALLOW HIS TENURE TO EXPIRE, THEN PDP WILL HAVE PEACE!!!
Re: Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention by petitejolie(f): 11:53am On Aug 31, 2016
sheriff Conan the destroyer
Re: Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention by Apoztl3(m): 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.....RUGGED U DERE
Alert ⚠ : Norse man on the loose

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ambition Not Worth Anybody’s Blood – Obaseki / N200bn Unpaid Salaries: Federal Civil Servants Threaten Indefinite Strike / Bashir Magashi: US Rescue Operation Not Violation Of Nigeria’s Sovereignty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.