Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,347 members, 7,819,233 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos (38192 Views)

Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife / Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures / He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by hardbody: 9:42am On Sep 21, 2016
willibounce1:

Don't mind all of them talking rubbish. A security man is sleeping on duty and they are making excuses for him. But they are in that company and their car or personal item gets stolen due to the security man's negligence, they will be the first to shout and curse the guy out.

As a security man who is tired and feeling sleepy, just talk to you boss jeje about not feeling too well so that they find a replacement for him for that day instead of sleeping like a donkey.

If to say na so nigerian soldiers dey sleep up and down, the whole country for don bomb finish.

Are your soldiers awake like this? except when they are beating up hapless citizens. When them dey talk about agile soldiers you count Nigeria join. Out of training for 6 months, i am still more fit than most of them.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by willibounce1(m): 9:51am On Sep 21, 2016
hardbody:

Are your soldiers awake like this? except when they are beating up hapless citizens. When them dey talk about agile soldiers you count Nigeria join. Out of training for 6 months, i am still more fit than most of them.

How many of them have you seen sleeping on duty? You can show us pictures... you fit na him you no go join them for sambisa...
Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by hardbody: 9:56am On Sep 21, 2016
willibounce1:

How many of them have you seen sleeping on duty? You can show us pictures... you fit na him you no go join them for sambisa...

We all cannot be in sambisa....I am not even a soldier so what will i be doing in Sambisa when my house is no where around there. So for you fitness belongs only to the military? I can imagine the protruding bag you are carrying in the name of pot-belly.

Stay fit for the sake of your heart ogbeni
Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by Originalsly: 10:02am On Sep 21, 2016
Too many things to consider....is he on duty?...if yes, was he forced to work a double shift because someone didn't show up?... is he taking a nap before reporting for his second job?....just off for the day and taking a nap before going to fight for trasport home? We must think before posting such pics on social.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by KevMitnick: 10:03am On Sep 21, 2016
beautiful232:
tell him to go rest
and resume back to work leta
Beautiful kiss
Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by bullabong(m): 10:07am On Sep 21, 2016
willibounce1:

Don't mind all of them talking rubbish. A security man is sleeping on duty and they are making excuses for him. But they are in that company and their car or personal item gets stolen due to the security man's negligence, they will be the first to shout and curse the guy out.

As a security man who is tired and feeling sleepy, just talk to you boss jeje about not feeling too well so that they find a replacement for him for that day instead of sleeping like a donkey.

If to say na so nigerian soldiers dey sleep up and down, the whole country for don bomb finish.
period!!!
Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by DieuDonee(m): 10:09am On Sep 21, 2016
I believe security officers are mostly for show.
What happens when gun wielding maniacs come calling?
The guy would probably speak to his leg and run away.
Who wan die.
If I was his boss though, I'd take his pic and show him when he wakes up to make him uneasy.
Sacking him is out of the question. Who can honestly say that he or she has not slept on company time before?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by beautiful232(f): 10:11am On Sep 21, 2016
KevMitnick:
Beautiful kiss

cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by KevMitnick: 10:18am On Sep 21, 2016
beautiful232:

cheesy
It's true... grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by beautiful232(f): 10:20am On Sep 21, 2016
KevMitnick:
It's true... grin

thank you

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by banio: 10:32am On Sep 21, 2016
How much is his salary ?. The guy does not give a Bleep, if you sack am he will get another #15K job that same day
Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by alaskido(m): 10:33am On Sep 21, 2016
This nap or sleep is called RECESSION NAP. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2016
AdeolaGtext:
The sleep might be due to stress and all that, atimes it is not by been your boss, you have to consider people we all are humans, take for instance you work and get home you still have to help mum at home and you sleep around 12 you wake up 5 to goto work, all this are stressful, atimes i just pity myself tooo... anyways i will never forget my mentor who says nothing gud comes easy www.stephenakintayo.com grin

Nigerians always encouraging mediocrity..

I was fired for sleeping on the job 10 years ago. I've never tried it since again

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by solibest: 11:47am On Sep 21, 2016
By posting this you may relieve the young ma.n of his duty in this recession remember
Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by Carter4luv(m): 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
body no be firewood, even our lawmakers sleep on duty. free mi le jare
Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by Endy4all(m): 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
No crime against him. Will advise him to always be watchful
Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by Kizyte(m): 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
2dugged:
I believe for you to have taken pictures of him sleeping, you would have fired him if you had the power to,and since you have decided to put it here, and his boss sees it and sacks him, I am sure you will be delighted too
Picture not clear enough to identify someone and name of establishment not mentioned. This is for opinion purpose.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by Kizyte(m): 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
MrHenshaw:

His job schedule is to monitor people with cars and i believe you came without a car.

Fortunately, I've got a car.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
Kizyte:
Picture not clear enough to identify someone and name of establishment not mentioned. This is for opinion purpose.
alright, but a smart person can actually guess where that place is
Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by cuteboy2: 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
Security men at gates of companies and residential estates are some of the laziest and most annoying workers in Nigeria. Those on night shift start sleeping by 8 or 9pm.

One question I will like people to help me ask them, why do they always close the Exit gate and force people to use the Inlet gate alone for both incoming and outgoing traffic.

Even after imposing the one gate policy, they will still close half of the Inlet gate making a complete nonsense of modern traffic flow at premises. School gates are not left out.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by dashinnelly: 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
[b] I will introduce him to be part of my campaign, He can see reasons why he should have sacked his BOSS, before the BOSS sacks him, maybe his suffering from a long withheld salary and frustrated, and i know they are some like him here, or some his better than.

Don't worry i have something for us. GET Job in 60Days shocked shocked shocked undecided grin cheesy smiley kiss tongue cry sad angry Offer. Free to do any of the above sign. Its too real to be true.
Read below..

I LOVE Here, Finally I can meet Someone or Some people I can share my Campaign with..
Meet your No.1 Info.Prince, Nelly Kings
I am not here for an article writing, life changing story, story that touches the heart, how this, how that, NO!!!!!
I am a Nigerian Just Like you, Studied in South Africa, Spend some of my time in Chester City, And You know What, It is not because i am from a rich or Powerful background but it is because i love longing for info. any means, i do not take chances on how i can, in as much that i have spend much though, but my testimony is that today gush am cool, still not clock 30, wunt say i am a big boi ooh, that is stupid to say, but i am okay,My cruise, My apartment, My studies, My traveling expense, i bill them all myself. cause i am informed. so lets stop all this all about me bla bla bla..

I am here for you, cause i live a life of calculating my success or progress in life via the success and happiness of people around me, If I can freely make you Succeed in life that means i am progress.

So what am i here to OFFER you.
If you are looking for a job and have not got any, there is a reason.
If you check our sites you will see all this bla bla bla listed below of which after applying them, your still UNEMPLOYED. Please skip these if you have tried all and nothing has happened. Look below and See the Gold Mine Below.

Get Organized Before You Start

Write Resumes and Cover Letters

Get References Lined Up

Find Job Listings

Apply for Jobs

Fill Out a Job Application

Get Ready for a Job Interview

Accept (or Decline) a Job Offer

Follow Up After the Interview and So on.. Its all applicable though, but doesn't guarantee you 100% surety of that job.

Follow me On my No.1 Job Campaign Program Network, I guarantee over 360 companies here and outside the country within 60days

Did i hear you say, For where

That is why your still not without job, i was like you, i doubt blessings in disguise info.

But do not loose out, Place yourself upfront our List now by contacting us directly, cause as i am typing this, calls are coming in from other forums and social sites worldwide.

If we didn't give you as promise why not blast us as fraud your free.
cause the campaign is ultimately 85% free to join.

Be financially Free Now. Be the First 20 to enroll by Pressing http://www.askweanswer.com/p/getting-job-in-blink-of-eye.html
New Facebook https://web.facebook.com/Job-In-60Days-1773529309579715/
Or call 08063496511 Now not Letter, Limited Offer.
[/b]
Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by mtngloetiartel: 6:22am On Sep 27, 2016
wake him up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal / High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend / 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.