Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Muhammad Alee Jabata Is Never A Takfiri - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammad Alee Jabata Is Never A Takfiri (3785 Views)

How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too / Picture Of The Family Of A 'descendant' Of Prophet Muhammad Without Hijab / The World Is Mourning Muhammad Ali — Even Anti-muslim Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Alee Jabata Is Never A Takfiri by Empiree: 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2016
DeathStroke007:

From information have gathered from every quarter, Mr. Aliu Jabata appears to be a new version of 20th century mad man called Jabaru. You remember Jabaru in the 80s and 90s?. All Alfas from different regions and manhaj descended on him. He was ruining his mouth until The Real Al-Jabar (Azal wajal) Himself silenced him. He lived quietly for some years until he passed away. The man loved to "buga".
Re: Muhammad Alee Jabata Is Never A Takfiri by udatso: 11:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
lanrexlan:
نعم، صدقت. Everyone definitely has a boss.

You are a geek in all these قصيد و قول مأثور as compared to this learner. cheesy

بارك الله فيه
Oh I am just a learner ooo. The بيت was in comparison to our charges in language translation
We iyyak

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Alee Jabata Is Never A Takfiri by DeathStroke007(m): 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
Empiree:
From information have gathered from every quarter, Mr. Aliu Jabata appears to be a new version of 20th century mad man called Jabaru. You remember Jabaru in the 80s and 90s?. All Alfas from different regions and manhaj descended on him. He was ruining his mouth until The Real Al-Jabar (Azal wajal) Himself silenced him. He lived quietly for some years until he passed away. The man loved to "buga".
What was the reason all Alfa's decend on him?
Re: Muhammad Alee Jabata Is Never A Takfiri by DeathStroke007(m): 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
udatso:

I think you have been corrected already but you seem not to have noticed. It's kaafir (كَافِرٌ على وزن فاعِلٌ) and that's singular. Kuffar (كُفَّارٌ على مشتق فُعَّالٌ) and thats plural.
2. I am glad you acknowledge his fault in your third point. Do you now see why it's dangerous following such a person who isn't even sure yet brandishing a scholar kaafir. How many more mistakes like that is he going to make if he continues to tow that path of label kafir and do research later. ? You have been advised.

Laughing.. scholars unintentionally made mistakes in fatwa is called itshiad .. only rasulullah can't make mistakes in the matter of Islam. And besides. Jabata didn't make mistake in calling imam nawawi a kaafir. Imam nawawi did wrote some wrong things about Aqqedah .. concerning the attributes of Allah. But the imam nawawi later correct his mistakes and republished another book. Jabata saw and read and gave fatwa based on the wrong book the imam wrote.... When he saw the book imam wrote to correct his mistakes, he then saidthe imamhas correct his mistakes o and the imam is not a kaafir.

That is not a mistake
Re: Muhammad Alee Jabata Is Never A Takfiri by DeathStroke007(m): 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

Blocking the call to sunnaah is the JABATA Ali's way akhee!!!! Calling to sunnah is following the sunnah the way the BLESSED sahabas practiced the BLESSED sunnah of the BLESSED rasullullaah! Allaah's help is sought!

If you wont listen to jabata as to explain Sunnah.. which lecturer do you do listen to
Re: Muhammad Alee Jabata Is Never A Takfiri by DeathStroke007(m): 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

Kai, "deathstroke" but JABATA has BATTERED you peoples brains o!!! U just going in circles since August 30 oo!! Even from ur username sef it says it all.
For the benefit of the UMMAH, please for Allaahs sake, do not listen to Jabata Ali's lectures, dey can contaminated you subconsciously by Allaah!! Like LexiconKB rightly said, only those with sound ilm of kitab wa sunnah can listen to his(Jabata's) lectures, to bring out mistakes from his evil lectures. An "ordinary" muslim must not play with fire, "dat what is there gan, I'll listen to his lectures, I can filter good from bad" OYO is ur case niyen, wallaahu musta'an.

You simply do not understand anything about Sunnah nor jabata.

Why do you no tisten to his lectures

Tell me the things jabata said about islam that is wrong
Re: Muhammad Alee Jabata Is Never A Takfiri by Empiree: 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
DeathStroke007:

What was the reason all Alfa's decend on him?
you don't know "sheik" jabaru?

He used to say Allah, nabi and kulafah roshidun were sitting around him in his living room and he talks to them. He was good in the beginning before shaytan interfared with his brain tongue
Re: Muhammad Alee Jabata Is Never A Takfiri by DeathStroke007(m): 7:18am On Nov 12, 2016
Empiree:
you don't know "sheik" jabaru?

He used to say Allah, nabi and kulafah roshidun were sitting around him in his living room and he talks to them. He was good in the beginning before shaytan interfared with his brain tongue

I don't know him nor have ever heard about him before
Re: Muhammad Alee Jabata Is Never A Takfiri by udatso: 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Laughing.. scholars unintentionally made mistakes in fatwa is called itshiad ..
Scholars made mistake but there are mistakes they avoid as much as possible. like calling another scholar a kaafir(assuming they do) until they have a concrete evidence, which seems to be something your jabata dude doesnt care about> he just brands them kuffar and later look for evidence if they arent really kuffar. Tell me which scholar does that. This is an obvious reason to run from him

And besides. Jabata didn't make mistake in calling imam nawawi a kaafir. Imam nawawi did wrote some wrong things about Aqqedah .. concerning the attributes of Allah. But the imam nawawi later correct his mistakes and republished another book. Jabata saw and read and gave fatwa based on the wrong book the imam wrote.... When he saw the book imam wrote to correct his mistakes, he then saidthe imamhas correct his mistakes o and the imam is not a kaafir.

That is not a mistake
Wallahi this your statement got me so angry. What act of incompetence is that and you have the audacity to support your jabata dude. What the hell is your probelm?
Imam nawawi has been dead for many many years and it didnt occur to your sheikh to check clearly if he later said anything to change his earlier statement? of course he was more interested in nshooting and ask questions later. If you still hold this mentality of assassinate a person's character first and ask questions later, i wont be contnuing this conversion with you inshaAllah. May Allah guide you.
lexiconkabir can you imagie?
Re: Muhammad Alee Jabata Is Never A Takfiri by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 14, 2016
udatso:

Scholars made mistake but there are mistakes they avoid as much as possible. like calling another scholar a kaafir(assuming they do) until they have a concrete evidence, which seems to be something your jabata dude doesnt care about> he just brands them kuffar and later look for evidence if they arent really kuffar. Tell me which scholar does that. This is an obvious reason to run from him

Wallahi this your statement got me so angry. What act of incompetence is that and you have the audacity to support your jabata dude. What the hell is your probelm?
Imam nawawi has been dead for many many years and it didnt occur to your sheikh to check clearly if he later said anything to change his earlier statement? of course he was more interested in nshooting and ask questions later. If you still hold this mentality of assassinate a person's character first and ask questions later, i wont be contnuing this conversion with you inshaAllah. May Allah guide you.
lexicon.kabir can you imagie?

wAllaahi the day i was reading this reply i was just shaking my head, as if imam nawawi resurrected to write another book, from his response you'll see that this op is a blind follower.
Re: Muhammad Alee Jabata Is Never A Takfiri by Demmzy15(m): 9:35am On Nov 14, 2016
lexiconkabir:

wAllaahi the day i was reading this reply i was just shaking my head, as if imam nawawi resurrected to write another book, from his response you'll see that this op is a blind follower.
So the guy is trying to say if Jabata didn't see that later book of Imam Al Nawawi, he and his followers would still maintain he's a kafir?

Who holds that kind of ideology? Yes you're right, a khariji!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Alee Jabata Is Never A Takfiri by udatso: 10:48am On Nov 14, 2016
lexiconkabir:

He surely is

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Case For Christ - Lee Strobel / Nigeria White Garment Churches And Other Taking Over Houston, USA (picture) / Please Do U Know sang this Song?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.