Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,198 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

Habib Al-ilory On Phone Call With Abu Rahimah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Habib Al-ilory On Phone Call With Abu Rahimah (2756 Views)

British Shi'ism Exposed | The Shirazis, "Imam" Tawhidi, Yassir Habib, Allayari / I Need A Book By Sheikh Adam Al-ilory (please Help!!!) / Why Was Ali's Compilation Of Quran Rejected And Abu Bakr And Umar Accepted?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Habib Al-ilory On Phone Call With Abu Rahimah by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
This is the Mudir of Markaz in agege on phone cussing Abu Rahimah....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THAed6PoBSM
Re: Habib Al-ilory On Phone Call With Abu Rahimah by Empiree: 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
I was shocked too when i heard few weeks ago. I couldn't believe a man in such a powerful position could curse fellow muslim like that. Unmmm, I said before i watched many of his lectures he made in ramadan. While i was watching one of them in less than 2 weeks ago, he addressed the accusation and denied it was him. I cant really figure out which of his series he addressed this issue.

He said something like his voice was manipulated and stuff.

Either way, it is so so so sad where muslims are heading today over very slight argument or misunderstanding. You might need to just watch all his series (which i doubt you) to find out where he addressed the issue. I cant possibly figure it out. One thing i know for sure is he addressed the issue. I watched the video myself.
Re: Habib Al-ilory On Phone Call With Abu Rahimah by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 31, 2016
Well i dont think i will believe that crap about voice manipulation, There is one, which a brother(close to my area) called him and habib started chanting what Yorubas call "ofo" he said "se o mo oruko ti iku n je" i.e do you know the name that death bears..... and some other rubbish.......

1 Like

Re: Habib Al-ilory On Phone Call With Abu Rahimah by MrOlai: 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2016
lexiconkabir:
This is the Mudir of Markaz in agege on phone cussing Abu Rahimah....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THAed6PoBSM

This is serious!
Re: Habib Al-ilory On Phone Call With Abu Rahimah by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2016
MrOlai:

This is serious!

Yeah very serious, although Empiree said it's not him, i find it hard to believe tho.
Re: Habib Al-ilory On Phone Call With Abu Rahimah by Empiree: 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Yeah very serious, although Empiree said it's not him, i find it hard to believe tho.
grin abeg, no lie about me faar. I didn't say it is not him. I said he (sheik habib) said. grin cheesy

Besides, the only justice you can do is to listen to him directly on the issue. I really don't understand how to describe what he said. But he basically said something like copy paste and stuff. I'm not here to defend him. I'm here to let you know he addressed the issue.
Re: Habib Al-ilory On Phone Call With Abu Rahimah by Empiree: 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
As a Muslim you should give him benefit of the doubt. That's justice. You know what people can do with photos shops these days. You know how they can use power of tech to place your head on a gay man and claim is you.

Same with voice. In the west they have used manipulated audio voice to convict people. Same with WWE, where a lady's voice was manipulated. So you owe it to yourself to investigate this before judgement.

When I heard this tape (there are more of them actually), I left a comment on YouTube condemning him. Not long after that, someone replied me to becareful or rebuked up loader to be careful. It was after that I heard from the horse''s mouth himself.
Re: Habib Al-ilory On Phone Call With Abu Rahimah by MrOlai: 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
Empiree:
grin abeg, no lie about me faar. I didn't say it is not him. I said he (sheik habib) said. grin cheesy
Besides, the only justice you can do is to listen to him directly on the issue. I really don't understand how to describe what he said. But he basically said something like copy paste and stuff. I'm not here to defend him. I'm here to let you know he addressed the issue.
Empiree:
As a Muslim you should give him benefit of the doubt. That's justice. You know what people can do with photos shops these days. You know how they can use power of tech to place your head on a gay man and claim is you.
Same with voice. In the west they have used manipulated audio voice to convict people. Same with WWE, where a lady's voice was manipulated. So you owe it to yourself to investigate this before judgement.
When I heard this tape (there are more of them actually), I left a comment on YouTube condemning him. Not long after that, someone replied me to becareful or rebuked up loader to be careful. It was after that I heard from the horse''s mouth himself.

He was using Taqiyah! grin
Re: Habib Al-ilory On Phone Call With Abu Rahimah by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2016
MrOlai:

I heard from a brother that Habib said "ana shi'i"
Re: Habib Al-ilory On Phone Call With Abu Rahimah by Empiree: 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
MrOlai:

lol
Re: Habib Al-ilory On Phone Call With Abu Rahimah by MrOlai: 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Lol
Re: Habib Al-ilory On Phone Call With Abu Rahimah by Empiree: 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
lexiconkabir:

see why I said you should listen to him directly?. You said you heard but I watched and listened to him. Whoever told you this is wrong deliberately or not.

This is what he said

IF they say I'm shi'a bcus I love alhu bayt, then I'm Shia. He said this in reference to those who claimed he adopted techniques of orientalits and shia. Similar to what his father said. His father (ra) said:

"I am a salafi only if salafiyya signifies inviting others to adhere to the Book of God and the lifestyle of Prophet Muhammad (God bless and grant peace to him and his family) without denigrating or condemning anyone!

"I am a salafi without wielding a stick against anyone from amongst the earlier or later Muslim community.

"And I am a salafi as long as salafiyya refers to holding to the Sacred Law with practices based on what is flexible and evolving rather than that which is rigid and narrow."

"People claim that I am a sufi (practitioner of tasawwuf). I respond, "Yes, I am a sufi as long as tasawwuf refers to knowledge, action, compassion, spiritual ecstasy, orthodox belief, and Divinely inspired knowledge. I am a sufi as long as tasawwuf is but an elaboration of Ihsan (inner goodness & excellence), the third part of the true path completed by Islam (outward practice) and Iman (faith).”

"I am a sufi as long as tasawwuf indicates the purification of the soul with mandated acts of obedience to God accompanied by voluntary acts performed seeking Divine proximity. I am a sufi as long as tasawwuf means struggling to overcome the ego and emigrating from sin, due to the saying of Prophet Muhammad (God bless and grant peace to him and his family): 'The true emigrant is the one who emigrates from sin and the true warrior is the one who battles against base desires.'

"I am a sufi as long as tasawwuf means indifference to what is with people and yearning for that which is with God. And I am a sufi only if tasawwuf signifies the unveiling of unseen realities and inspired knowledge of God the Creator.

REFERENCE:

https://www.nairaland.com/2042359/shaykh-adam-abdullah-al-ilory
Re: Habib Al-ilory On Phone Call With Abu Rahimah by Edemaya: 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
Is it this same abu raimah u people are talking about? Smh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzDwxfvlvOQ
Re: Habib Al-ilory On Phone Call With Abu Rahimah by Lampert505(m): 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
You heard? Habib?
And you really love people to respect the scholars you love while you belittle others. Ode

(1) (Reply)

Shi’ite Safavids Desecration Of The Grave Of Imam Abu Hanifah (non Wahhabi) / Surah Kahf, 4 Stories And The Fate Of The Ummah / "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.