Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Chibok Girls Swapping: Stop Giving Too Much Powers To Terrorists, BBOG To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls Swapping: Stop Giving Too Much Powers To Terrorists, BBOG To Buhari (9840 Views)

House Of Reps Approves Devolution Of Powers To States / Senate Rejects Devolution Of Powers To States / Chibok Girls Swapping: Stop Giving Too Much Powers To Terrorists, BBOG Charges B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Girls Swapping: Stop Giving Too Much Powers To Terrorists, BBOG To Buhari by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 31, 2016
All I see are bunch of ingrates. What happened during the period of the clueless 'ijaw hat bearer'. Was he even near the achievement of this new God-sent Sheriff in tackling the terrorists? please, be grateful to God for the very near victory.
Re: Chibok Girls Swapping: Stop Giving Too Much Powers To Terrorists, BBOG To Buhari by Tokziby: 9:03am On Aug 31, 2016
"If they (the terrorists) do not want to talk to us directly, let them pick an internationally recognized Non-Governmental Organization, convince them that they are holding the girls and that they want Nigeria to release a number of Boko Haram leaders in detention, which they are supposed to know”,
What is so bad in what PMB have stated? He's trying to wash himself clean of any allegiance with BH by recommending an internationally known NGO to do the bidding. If he asked any Nigerian to go now, na so so money go dey exchange hand with no good outcome. Now that he has recommended foreign negotiator to verify the genuity of their proposal una they run una mouth. Wetin man go do wey people no go talk

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Swapping: Stop Giving Too Much Powers To Terrorists, BBOG To Buhari by NairaMaster1(m): 9:05am On Aug 31, 2016
How do you expect him to be great full to them for using their activities as a bridge to have won the election?
Re: Chibok Girls Swapping: Stop Giving Too Much Powers To Terrorists, BBOG To Buhari by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 31, 2016
[quote author=Lordave post=48946095]So stating my opinion now makes me a dunce, right?
Cc Mynd44.

If you guys have stopped banning members who broke Rule2, you should make it clear.
[So, there is rule 2? But you forgot that when you were posting your garbage now.]
Re: Chibok Girls Swapping: Stop Giving Too Much Powers To Terrorists, BBOG To Buhari by OKDnigeria: 9:06am On Aug 31, 2016
redcliff:
Confused group you want the girls released by all means necessary then you dont want them to exchange prisoners so you can have ur girls back... someone should please tell me the logic i am not understanding!

They never said they don't want the FG exchange prisoners. they only said the president should take the initiative and not wait for boko haram dictate how it should be done. They also want the govt to do its own intelligence gathering and not rely on newspaper reports for information on BH and the girls' whereabouts.
Re: Chibok Girls Swapping: Stop Giving Too Much Powers To Terrorists, BBOG To Buhari by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 31, 2016
dulaman:
Does that mean they dont want the girls to be back?
Ohh i get it. If the girls are back that will be the end of the group
No mind the busy-body hustlers.
Re: Chibok Girls Swapping: Stop Giving Too Much Powers To Terrorists, BBOG To Buhari by repogirl(f): 9:24am On Aug 31, 2016
Me sef, this BBOG, don't you want the girls again?

Re: Chibok Girls Swapping: Stop Giving Too Much Powers To Terrorists, BBOG To Buhari by bigiyaro(m): 9:24am On Aug 31, 2016
I tot this BBOG guys really want d girls back, bt now i can see that the group is jst a gathering of attention seeking individuals if not, Buhari is making efforts to retrieve the d girls and u guys tink, u can still give him the modus operandi.
Re: Chibok Girls Swapping: Stop Giving Too Much Powers To Terrorists, BBOG To Buhari by redcliff: 9:33am On Aug 31, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
It's obvious you didn't read the post. Where have they said that prisoners should not be exchanged for the girls?

undecided

I read the post. I am making reference to the fact that they are assuming that by exchanging prisoners, they are giving boko haram more leverage and power and not necessarily by them saying who and what they want to be their contact point with the FG.
Re: Chibok Girls Swapping: Stop Giving Too Much Powers To Terrorists, BBOG To Buhari by MissingBudget: 9:34am On Aug 31, 2016
They are not terrorists, they are Buhari's brothers.
Re: Chibok Girls Swapping: Stop Giving Too Much Powers To Terrorists, BBOG To Buhari by redcliff: 9:36am On Aug 31, 2016
OKDnigeria:

They never said they don't want the FG exchange prisoners. they only said the president should take the initiative and not wait for boko haram dictate how it should be done. They also want the govt to do its own intelligence gathering and not rely on newspaper reports for information on BH and the girls' whereabouts.

You see thats the problem, you cannot say FG to take initiative because the terrorist group does not and is not a law abiding org and therefore they cannot move with anybodys pace. FG has stated that they are ready to excahnge prisoners for girls. Are they the ones that would hurry boko haram to accept it or bend them according to their will? to them, that exchange and not taking initiative is giving boko haram more powers. Thats how i understand this post.
Re: Chibok Girls Swapping: Stop Giving Too Much Powers To Terrorists, BBOG To Buhari by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:40am On Aug 31, 2016
redcliff:

I read the post. I am making reference to the fact that they are assuming that by exchanging prisoners, they are giving boko haram more leverage and power and not necessarily by them saying who and what they want to be their contact point with the FG.
Why will you be doing the assumption from them? Moreover, if you really digested the post what they referred to was the fact that government is seemingly asking BH to be the "first movers" in the negotiation process for the release of the girls, an idea that is detestable.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Swapping: Stop Giving Too Much Powers To Terrorists, BBOG To Buhari by texazzpete(m): 9:58am On Aug 31, 2016
I don't support the exchange of hardened terrorist killers for these girls. Lives will be at risk when these ones are released.

I also am rather bemused that the BBOG folks are seemingly dictating the modalities for the rescue to the FG. That must really irritate.
Re: Chibok Girls Swapping: Stop Giving Too Much Powers To Terrorists, BBOG To Buhari by QueenEKAMMA(f): 10:51am On Aug 31, 2016
WHICH GIRLS ARE WE TALKING ABOUT HERE? THIS COUNTRY SAF! THERE WAS NO ABDUCTION Believe IT OR NOT. NIGERIA JAKAJAKA!
Re: Chibok Girls Swapping: Stop Giving Too Much Powers To Terrorists, BBOG To Buhari by mohreyChriz(m): 10:57am On Aug 31, 2016
redcliff:
Confused group you want the girls released by all means necessary then you dont want them to exchange prisoners so you can have ur girls back... someone should please tell me the logic i am not understanding!

ah wonder if yu have brains...
If ma Daughter was among, ah wouldn't accpt the terms of releasing a Boko haram members juz cause i wanna have ma daughter back
juz cause of ma selfishness of having ma daughter back,am willing to risk the lives of thousands if not millions by letting deadly terrorists free to go and start killing all over again
Re: Chibok Girls Swapping: Stop Giving Too Much Powers To Terrorists, BBOG To Buhari by redcliff: 11:43am On Aug 31, 2016
mohreyChriz:

ah wonder if yu have brains...
If ma Daughter was among, ah wouldn't accpt the terms of releasing a Boko haram members juz cause i wanna have ma daughter back
juz cause of ma selfishness of having ma daughter back,am willing to risk the lives of thousands if not millions by letting deadly terrorists free to go and start killing all over again

Lmao.. you would only say this because your daughter is not among them. Go and watch narcos.
Re: Chibok Girls Swapping: Stop Giving Too Much Powers To Terrorists, BBOG To Buhari by Boyooosa(m): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2016
elose:
our President merely relies on newspaper reports like the rest of the Nigerian public for information on such an important and monumental tragedy? This is a grave basis for concern
I also agree with this statement, it is a ridiculous situation/statement, cool
Re: Chibok Girls Swapping: Stop Giving Too Much Powers To Terrorists, BBOG To Buhari by leofab(f): 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2016
Do what happens if they kidnap more girls an ask federal government to step in exchange for the the new abducts ?? Never negotiate with terrorists.. It emboldens them
Re: Chibok Girls Swapping: Stop Giving Too Much Powers To Terrorists, BBOG To Buhari by leofab(f): 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2016
Then what happens if they kidnap more girls and ask federal government to stepdown in exchange for the the new abducts ?? Never negotiate with terrorists.. It emboldens them
Re: Chibok Girls Swapping: Stop Giving Too Much Powers To Terrorists, BBOG To Buhari by CashVessel(m): 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
dulaman:
Does that mean they dont want the girls to be back?
Ohh i get it. If the girls are back that will be the end of the group

Read and understand before you comment. See how you've just marketed your ignorance
Re: Chibok Girls Swapping: Stop Giving Too Much Powers To Terrorists, BBOG To Buhari by Maski87: 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
Please get the girls back an give them back there useless soldiers ,instead of giving them free food ND accommodation in the name of prisoner times ate hard
Re: Chibok Girls Swapping: Stop Giving Too Much Powers To Terrorists, BBOG To Buhari by MrGerald(m): 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
redcliff:
Keep quiet if you don't know what to say, did they say they want the girls released by all means, even at killing all Nigerians? you don't negotiate with terrorists, pmb should be shamed of himself if this is what he can come up with.
Re: Chibok Girls Swapping: Stop Giving Too Much Powers To Terrorists, BBOG To Buhari by redcliff: 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
MrGerald:
Keep quiet if you don't know what to say, did they say they want the girls released by all means, even at killing all Nigerians? you don't negotiate with terrorists, pmb should be shamed of himself if this is what he can come up with.

Lol. You dont negotiate with terrorists abi? You are now America. If your mother or sister was there, you wont type this trash.
Re: Chibok Girls Swapping: Stop Giving Too Much Powers To Terrorists, BBOG To Buhari by josite: 10:40am On Sep 01, 2016
even though i knew it before he was elected but it still amazes me to discover buhari is profoundly unintelligent.
Re: Chibok Girls Swapping: Stop Giving Too Much Powers To Terrorists, BBOG To Buhari by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
texazzpete:
I don't support the exchange of hardened terrorist killers for these girls. Lives will be at risk when these ones are released.

I also am rather bemused that the BBOG folks are seemingly dictating the modalities for the rescue to the FG. That must really irritate.

i disagree with you on this. it is bad enough that innocent girls have had to spend two years of their lives in sexual slavery with their dreams hopes and aspirations truncated. it is bad that they have spent the last two years of their lives in the clutches and control of some worthless thugs who are little better than armed robbers.

now imagine them having to spend their whole lives like that. whatever bubu can do to make their nightmare end, let him do. no one deserves to live life as a captive of the worst humanity has to offer.

i want to believe Buhari has a plan ongoing - the unfortunate thing is the girls have been long dispersed. there is no central holding point from where they can be rescued anymore.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Army Issues Security Alert On Abuja Hotels / Two Suicide Bombers Attack Muna Garage In Maiduguri; Many Feared Dead / Implement 2014 Confab Report If You Are Sincere, Adebanjo Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.