Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R (8841 Views)

Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta / A Roofing Project For A Nairalander By A Nairalander (pictures) / A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
“If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything.”

Win Borden quotes
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2019
Call us for your roof work
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
Call us now for your Tower Roofing and Stone coated tiles
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2019
“Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.”Just remember that Jesus is the reason for this season
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 10:07pm On May 20, 2019
“Millions saw the apple fall, Newton was the only one who asked why?”

― Bernard M. Baruch
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 7:38am On Jun 26, 2019
" To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible."

― Thomas Aquinas
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 11:55am On Jul 08, 2019
“You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.”

Brian Tracy quotes (American television host)
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 8:38am On Jul 24, 2019
“Edison failed 10, 000 times before he made the electric light. Do not be discouraged if you fail a few times.”

Napoleon Hill quotes (American author, 1883-1970)
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 10:09am On Aug 16, 2019
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
My father taught me that you can you read a hundred books on wisdom and write a hundred books on wisdom, but unless you apply what you learned then its only words on a page. Life is not lived with intentions, but action.

Shannon Alder
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 10:34am On Sep 25, 2019
Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.
Mahatma Gandhi
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 1:15am On Oct 15, 2019
Discover a purpose that gives you passion. Develop a plan that makes you persistent. Design a preparation and motivates you to optimize your potentials. Do it because you love it!
Israelmore Ayivor.
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
Keep Going

Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end.

Roy T. Bennett
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
Roy T. Bennett
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 2:46am On Dec 28, 2019
Merry Christmas
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2020
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.
Bill Keane
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
We cannot always build the future for our youth, but we can build our youth for the future.

Franklin D. Roosevelt
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 2:28am On May 15, 2020
Roofing experts are here on 08037156958
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 11:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
_*THIS IS INTRIGUING:*_

_Who invented the 3 rules to protect yourself from Covid-19?_

_*1.)* Social distancing._

_*2.)* Washing of hands._

_*3.)* Wearing of masks._

_*I BET YOU DIDNT KNOW THAT:*_

_3500 years ago the people of Israel were told:_

_1.) Exodus 30:18-21 Wash your hands._

_2.) Leviticus 13:4,5,46 Keep your distance, cover your mouth and avoid all contact._

_3.) Leviticus 13:4,5 Anyone infected was to remain in quarantine from 7 to 14 days._

_*Yet today there are still those who argue that the Bible is not a modern book.*_

Wishing you a blissful week ahead �

SALT.

Salt has no need to look like other ingredients, it sends out no aroma like other seasonings, but without it, anything you cook is tasteless.

Man of true impact don't fight for position, visibility, or significance, their results speak for them, not their propaganda.

You don't need to shout to be heard, people keep quiet to listen to intelligent people.

Salt maintains its integrity amidst pollution.

Have you seen where any salt buyer demands for a tests before buying? That's because salt has proved its integrity over ages.

If you will need to swear before people believe you, then you lack integrity.

Is your life a salt to the earth, or an insult?

The easiest and only way salt can lose its taste is when mixed up.

Watch your association, watch your tongue, it count for you tomorrow, you are too needed to be wasted.

Be a salt not an insult. Happy new month.
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 8:58am On Jan 29, 2021
Call us today

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 1:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
johnson232:

I must say your work is extremely neat and perfect.... thumbs up..
thank you sir
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 9:31am On Apr 09, 2021
I pray for you this morning under the name that is above every other name, in your hour of need, you will not be forsaken, neither will your head be bowed in shame,
Every failure at the edge of success & breakthrough, hard labour with no result ends in your life today,
Goliath, Herod, and Pharaoh were principalities, but God demonstrated His sovereignty over them, and they became history.
Therefore l stand upon the solid rock, Jesus Christ and l declare that: today marks the end of every principality tormenting your life and your household in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Do have a merciful Friday and lovely weekend. Shalom.

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 7:22pm On May 02, 2021
Call us today on 08037156958
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 5:40am On May 13, 2021
Today and beyond,
I decreed that, the good promises and goodness of God pronounced for your life will not be reversed by any power or forces of darkness,
The Lord will turn your secret tears of pain to Smiles of Joy.
Achievement that will swallow your past failures and disappointment will be delivered at your door step.
You will have breakthrough and good successes while your enemies and adversaries are experiencing failures and breakdown.
Your hopes, good dreams and glorious aspirations will surely manifest and translate fully to Testimonies in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Do have a merciful Thursday. Shalom.
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 2:44pm On May 30, 2021
Thank you Jesus
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 4:03am On Jun 30, 2021

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 7:39am On Aug 12, 2021
Thanking God for today
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
God's grace is sufficient for me

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
Is a new day
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 2:38am On May 10, 2022
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 4:20pm On Jan 01, 2023
Is a year of multiple projects

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) / Price Appreciated / Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.