Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Is It Wrong For Me (a Mother) To Sleep Naked With My 16 Year Old Son? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Wrong For Me (a Mother) To Sleep Naked With My 16 Year Old Son? (742 Views)

Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman / A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For Me (a Mother) To Sleep Naked With My 16 Year Old Son? by ItuExchange(m): 11:21am On Aug 31, 2016
Unless you are trying to teach some kind of self resistance to your child, I think it is inappropriate. Two things:

By age 16, the son should be sleeping by himself and not with you.

Even if, you share the bed, why without clothes. Humans have been around for ages and there is a reason that it has been established since centuries that you sleep nude with your companion/ spouse/mate and not with other family members.

Imagine your husband/ boyfriend telling you that his mom slept naked with him when he was 16 years old (not 16 months). How would you feel?

If you can't sleep with clothes on, sleep in your own room.

Source: https://www.quora.com/Is-it-wrong-for-me-a-mother-to-sleep-naked-with-my-16-year-old-son

Neteller here: www..com.ng

(1) (Reply)

In Dilemma, Job Or Family(pls Advise) / Nairalander Celebrates Son's First 6months / Learn The "Five" Temperaments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.