Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Keyamo, Wife Fight Over Custody Of 2 Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Keyamo, Wife Fight Over Custody Of 2 Children (5580 Views)

Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) / Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? / Keyamo,wife Fight Over Custody Of Children. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keyamo, Wife Fight Over Custody Of 2 Children by AloyEmeka9: 3:51am On Oct 03, 2009
Keyamo, wife fight over custody of 2 children
By Abdulwahab Abdulah & Tosin Adejuwon
Friday, October 2, 2009
LAGOS—A Lagos High Court sitting in Ikeja has been told how a Lagos lawyer and human rights activist, Mr. Festus Keyamo, chased out his wife, Irene Isioma and two children from her matrimonial home.

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/oct/2/301.html

Keyamo is the petitioner in the matter before Elfreda Dawodu-Williams of the Probate and Family Division of the Lagos High Court, Ikeja, where he is asking the court to compel his wife to allow him change their children’s school, among other issues.

When the matter came up before the court, Keyamo’s counsel, Miss Gloria Oahajaguan, told the court that he filed an application dated August 31, 2009, adding that the respondent (Mrs. Keyamo) had filed a counter-affidavit to which they have also filed their response which she intends to move to court. “My lord, the first prayer on the application which the petitioner intends to move is to change the children’s school to a better one, among other issues like access.”

However, counsel to Mrs. Keyamo, Mr. Jonathan Ogunsanya, from the Office of the Public Defender, told the court that his office filed a counter-affidavit with written address dated September 9, 2009.

The court, however, acknowledged that there was a proof of service of the said reply filed by Keyamo, but did not want the application moved. ”I see proof of service of said reply showing that it had been served. However, the mind of the court is that this application should not be moved.

The prayers in it are straight-forward and the court only need to hear reservations of the respondent. The parties should meet and agree on how the children will be looked after. This is not for the court to decide.”
Re: Keyamo, Wife Fight Over Custody Of 2 Children by Fhemmmy: 4:05am On Oct 03, 2009
I hope it is not true that he chased his wife out with the kids.
Re: Keyamo, Wife Fight Over Custody Of 2 Children by olanajim(m): 7:06am On Oct 03, 2009
hmmm
A test of real leaders is ability to put their houses in order.
Re: Keyamo, Wife Fight Over Custody Of 2 Children by AloyEmeka9: 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2009
He did chase the woman away. Is he not King Keyamo?
Re: Keyamo, Wife Fight Over Custody Of 2 Children by Fhemmmy: 2:13am On Oct 04, 2009
He chase the woman out as well as the kids and such is worth being called a leader, interesting, no wonder things are messed up.
Re: Keyamo, Wife Fight Over Custody Of 2 Children by rasputinn(m): 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2009
You have to see Festus Keyamo beyond the public image he showcases to know that he is actually a jackass
Re: Keyamo, Wife Fight Over Custody Of 2 Children by matiltomd(f): 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2009
olanajim:

hmmm
A test of real leaders is ability to put their houses in order.

Keyamo at no time called himself a leader grin grin, for wia?

rasputinn:

You have to see Festus Keyamo beyond the public image he showcases to know that he is actually a jackass

No one is perfect o!!! We all have our shortcomings, Keyamo is just a plus to the long list of men who can't put their homes in order but hey, who am i to judge?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed i sabi wetin dey happen for them room? hiss
Re: Keyamo, Wife Fight Over Custody Of 2 Children by ifyalways(f): 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2009
OMG,this is quite a sad news for me  sad  shocked Irene and Festus having problems?  shocked
hmmn,that Keyamo guy sef,this is the second woman to have babies for him.Well,if it aint working and not workable . . . .park up and leave.They are both lawyers,watching their case progress wud be intresting.
Re: Keyamo, Wife Fight Over Custody Of 2 Children by AloyEmeka9: 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2009
ifyalways:

OMG,this is quite a sad news for me  sad  shocked Irene and Festus having problems?  shocked
hmmn,that Keyamo guy sef,this is the second woman to have babies for him.Well,if it aint working and not workable . . . .park up and leave.They are both lawyers,watching their case progress wud be intresting.

Do you know them personally?
Re: Keyamo, Wife Fight Over Custody Of 2 Children by ifyalways(f): 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2009
Emeka how does that affect ur thread?Eze asiri .
Re: Keyamo, Wife Fight Over Custody Of 2 Children by rasputinn(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2009
matiltom_d:

No one is perfect o!!! We all have our shortcomings, Keyamo is just a plus to the long list of men who can't put their homes in order but hey, who am i to judge?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed i sabi wetin dey happen for them room? hiss

I agree no one is perfect,his jackassness I referred to above has nothing to do with how he runs or fails to run his home,it's about his real personality and character as against what majority of the public think of him.
Now that you mentioned it,maybe there's actually a line connecting his real public and private dots  undecided undecided undecided

However,for the sake of their children I hope they resolve this amicably
Re: Keyamo, Wife Fight Over Custody Of 2 Children by AloyEmeka9: 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2009
ifyalways:

Emeka how does that affect your thread?Eze asiri .
grin grin grin I am not a king o, I am a humble servant.
Re: Keyamo, Wife Fight Over Custody Of 2 Children by Bravesfc: 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2009
no matter how good a man may be able to manage his family, it is not assured that such ability would naturally translate to public office. we have seen men with the ability to manage more than 4 women at a time mess up our economy. It is a whole different ball game, though I am not saying it is astute to hop from woman to woman. Just that the guy is one of the rare find of principled Nigerians who can stand up and try to speak the truth in the face of threat to self.

Abeg leave bros to sort out his personal life, find peace, less distraction and return back to focusing on these corrupt goons we have in public office.
Re: Keyamo, Wife Fight Over Custody Of 2 Children by rhymz(m): 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2009
Am at a parry guyz and am too drunk to understand all these legal jargons can sb kind enuf to explain that article to me before i puke on this babe.
Re: Keyamo, Wife Fight Over Custody Of 2 Children by koolchicco: 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

grin grin grin I am not a king o, I am a humble servant.

She meant Eze Asiri(Chief Gossiper) and you're happy.Chai! tongue grin
Re: Keyamo, Wife Fight Over Custody Of 2 Children by olanajim(m): 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2009
@ify,
You mean the man has had kid from another woman before? I think he should rewrite jehovah witness' law. I dont like him anyway. He is not in the mould of Gani and co. He seem to enjoys beeing at the center of controversy.
Re: Keyamo, Wife Fight Over Custody Of 2 Children by olinco: 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2009
ssssssssh! guys shd just shut up. who among us has never splitted frm his/partner. wat's d big deal in fighting one's partner n worse still seeking a divorce if u r nt comfortable in a relatinship?. Are d guys yabbing Keyamo claiming 2 b better ? Lets nt just talk because we wnt 2 be heard. pleassssssssssse. E who lives in a glass house doesnt trow stone.
Re: Keyamo, Wife Fight Over Custody Of 2 Children by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 04, 2009
He has just opened d door for more criticism by those that hate him.
Re: Keyamo, Wife Fight Over Custody Of 2 Children by baekdoosan(m): 1:20am On Oct 05, 2009
festus festus, I always knew he was mad. grin
Re: Keyamo, Wife Fight Over Custody Of 2 Children by Nobody: 4:26am On Oct 05, 2009
koolchicco:

She meant Eze Asiri(Chief Gossiper) and you're happy.Chai! tongue grin

at least he recognized the "eze" if not the asiri.

He try.
Re: Keyamo, Wife Fight Over Custody Of 2 Children by obiflex: 10:19am On Oct 05, 2009
Please Mr. poster, what actually led to the quarrel?
We shouldn't rush to a decision without knowing the facts
Re: Keyamo, Wife Fight Over Custody Of 2 Children by koolchicco: 10:52am On Oct 05, 2009
tpia.:

at least he recognized the "eze" if not the asiri.

He try.

Are u 4 me or against moi? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Keyamo, Wife Fight Over Custody Of 2 Children by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 05, 2009
Keyamo is not an honorable man. He rode on Gani's Name, shouted from the roof top, till he got an appointment from EFCC then he shut up. He doesnt see anything wrong now with the way corruption is being fought now. I am sure before his appointment, he would've been screaming Farida and Aondookaa to resign. If you cant teat your family well, it says a lot on how you will use and maltreat other people, especially when children are involved. I dont know what happened between them but for the sake of his children, he should accord some respect to their mom
Re: Keyamo, Wife Fight Over Custody Of 2 Children by Nezan(m): 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2009
Too bad for Keyamo!
Re: Keyamo, Wife Fight Over Custody Of 2 Children by Virgo83(m): 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2009
Don't Keyamo understand his Status in the Society.
Re: Keyamo, Wife Fight Over Custody Of 2 Children by Damoche10: 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2009
It is not good to keep patching relationships. You need to hear from both sides to judge. Stop castigating Festus Keyamo. Una no dey the guys shoes.
Re: Keyamo, Wife Fight Over Custody Of 2 Children by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2009
koolchicco:

Are u 4 me or against moi? lipsrsealed undecided

neither.
Re: Keyamo, Wife Fight Over Custody Of 2 Children by 3kay945(m): 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2009
i still admire d guy sha,, u guys shud hear hm out before condemin him. everyone as is own comma.
Re: Keyamo, Wife Fight Over Custody Of 2 Children by Epiphany(m): 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2009
i am not surprised. Those of us who live[d] in Anthony village (Ajao Estate) know Keyamo as a chronic womanizer. Always with a different girl everyday! The guy was my neighbour for almost 5 years and i did not even know that he is married. grin

1 Like

Re: Keyamo, Wife Fight Over Custody Of 2 Children by AloyEmeka9: 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2009
Is Keyamo the only womanizer in Anthony village?
Re: Keyamo, Wife Fight Over Custody Of 2 Children by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 06, 2009
undecided
Re: Keyamo, Wife Fight Over Custody Of 2 Children by olanajim(m): 9:45am On Oct 06, 2009
under normal circumstance, his action shouldnt be an issue. But with his Jehovah witness faith and his status as civil defender, he has shown that he is living a double life. Obj is a womanizer and dump his wife at will. In spite of his own admission, he was not spared of public outburst. Kenyamo should let us know who he really is. His real identity is still being enshrouded by controversy.

That said, I dont think with his background as a legal thug, he is fit to take custody of any children. Only a foolish judge would grant his request

(1) (2) (Reply)

see how parents know When Their female Kids Lose Their Virginity / Check Out Hilarious Conversation Between A Mother & Son On Whatsapp / If Your Spouse Dies First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.