Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:22 PM

Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. (25205 Views)

"We Are Not Corrupt!" - Nigerian Police To NBS / Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency / Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by bigtt76(f): 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
They should be reacting to Mark Zuckerberg's visit and not start telling us all these cock and bull stories angry FEC should be struggling to get a selfie with the man of the moment jaaaaaare! tongue
Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by honeygirl17: 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
bettercreature:
Lol i'm still a die hard fan,they are just useless and inexperience,they have destroyed this country
Your voice is weakgrin you are no longer supporting him. I remember your sermons on his integrity and all. Bettercreature is regretting nowgrin

Kai babagrin

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by Ellidude(m): 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
BiafraIShere:
The dullard and his incompetent employees assumes that hunger is a respecter partisanship & sentiment. Many of the zombies have become so famished & hopeless that they dont have strength to shout sai barber again. I only pity those that knew all along & tried to stop the dullard from taking over but were unfortunately overran by hordes of zombies!
Hahaha.. If they hadn't learnt the hard way, most of 'em wouldn’ t have gotten wiser.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by BiafraIShere(m): 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

yes. "Economic Depression"
At the rate the economy is plummeting, do you think it will take long before it finally collapses into depression
Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by ephi123(f): 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
obailala:
Crude Price vs GDP Growth Rate

Story story story! The poor man hustling in this country couldn't give a hoot about any chart. Nigerians can no longer be deceived by any propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by HMZi: 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
The analysis is full of crap,its a far cry from reality...... .....in short ....UNA FADA!!!
Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by flexysam(m): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
Economy crash landing, masses suffering. APC govt stil get mouth. replace a bird brain with dullard(APC) brain. am very sure d bird will fly backward. APC deceiving naija since 805BC. God pls visit naija. 4give us our sin. APC oya receive senses IJN(amen)
Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by bettercreature(m): 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
honeygirl17:
Your voice is weakgrin you are no longer supporting him. I remember your sermons on his integrity and all. Bettercreature is regretting nowgrin

Kai babagrin
Yes its that terrible,its just getting worse and worse everyday, I have never seen anything like this.They are just clueless with no single agenda

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
vedaxcool:
Our issues are complex, but if we stay united as country and work together we will be able to turn things around sooner. And for those incapable of reading the presidency is saying that the country is facing an economic problem but is performing better than expected in these circumstance.

According to Soludo; since buhari and co believes IMF sabi nothing cheesycheesy

..."the recession was caused by “delayed, incoherent (dysfunctional) and incomplete adjustment
exerting great toll on the economy”.
“Outcomes so far (especially in 2016) self-inflicted by acts of omission and commission. Nigeria would have
avoided a recession: One year enough for blaming fall in oil prices; after that blame our failures.”
Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by obailala(m): 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
ephi123:

Story story story! The poor man hustling in this country couldn't give a hoot about any chart. Nigerians can no longer be deceived by any propaganda.
Of course the poor okada-man or bus driver or market woman on the streets would never understand the reasons behind their current sufferings. As far as the people in this societal/educational class are concerned, they started feeling pain as soon as Buhari came to power and things have only gotten worse so therefore it has to be Buhari. But then, I doubt that most of the people also shouting Buhari's name on this forum fall within that social/educational class.
Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by honeygirl17: 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
bettercreature:
Yes its that terrible,its just getting worse and worse everyday, I have never seen anything like this.They are just clueless with no single agenda
Lol, he not theygrin
Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by HMZi: 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
bigtt76:
They should be reacting to Mark Zuckerberg's visit and not start telling us all these cock and bull stories angry FEC should be struggling to get a selfie with the man of the moment jaaaaaare! tongue
EVEN during the time he was d mitilary h.o.s,the economy was in a mess cos of bad decisions and it seems he is repeating the same old moves..

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by IVORY2009(m): 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
The economy is boiling, and the masses are suffering, no job, no light, no good roads, health care nkor zero, the govt of propaganda, where is Alhaji Lia Mohammed, let him come and lie to us, I dey laugh grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by ephi123(f): 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
obailala:
Of course the poor okada-man or bus driver or market woman on the streets would never understand the reasons behind their current sufferings. As far as the people in this societal/educational class are concerned, they started feeling pain as soon as Buhari came to power and things have only gotten worse so therefore it has to be Buhari. But then, I doubt that most of the people also shouting Buhari's name on this forum fall within that social/educational class.

A good quality of life should not be dependent on a person's social class. This government has failed so far and no amount of fancy charts or graphs can say otherwise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by toidflex(m): 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin

Buhari is a bastard for trying to deceive and lie to Nigerians. ....Quote me anywhere
u are a bastard also!biblically u have to give honour to leader cos it is God that made leaders.
Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by Mboi2: 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
Emusan:
One thing I keep telling people prior to 2015 election was that Ex-President Jonathan was not as bad the way APC portraits him neither President Buhari was as good the way APC sold him.

One thing is very sure Nigerian will still never learn their lesson.

God has made it clear now and He's about to intervene!
God should intervene o because things have gone so bad in this country. I knew things will go bad, people will suffer under this govt but I never knew it would be this bad. God pls help Nigeria now.
Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by Raziii(m): 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
obailala:
Oga oh, Abegg nor vex me no sabi English, na my guy help me understand Watin you write oh. I get just one question for you, this suffer never reach your side so? I hail oh

if you enter bus, tire come burst, Driver dey para say him no go give you your money, say na the man wey fix the tire no do am well, Watin you go do?

suffer suffer no know class oh my guy.
Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by ImpersonatorSS: 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nonsense!

I go with NBS. Even PMB will agree with NBS. He is such a sincere fellow.
Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by madridsta007(m): 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ellidude:
Just when you thought they could lie no further. Nigerians have gotten wiser, you cannot lie to us any longer. We're just waiting for the right time to act. This administration is just too clueless.

LOL.

"Right time". That will be after 2023.

If you think the tyrannical military general you voted for is as democratic as the former, please think again. That all the elections under him as ended as 'inconclusive' should tell you want you need to know.

Fire on, Buhari!
Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by tityboi: 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2016
I am from south west but i think buhari and the entire APC has to voluntarily resign.the economy is getting worse.its wasnt as bad as this when jonathan was there.let's not use sentiment and keep saying past admin stole all the money.it's all lies.nigeria still sell fuel till date even if price has dropped.no single achievement in the past one year and half.is it in the second term APC (automotive poverty caucus) want to start something
Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by fortunateice(m): 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
Make i hear say i believe this retarded lie from a retarded mofo...
.how did it come to this, i wish you would have died in prison.... I need that umbrella now cause there is no food on the floor to sweep.
Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by smithmadu(m): 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
He meant far worst than IMF think it is

Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
obailala:
Crude Price vs GDP Growth Rate

See zombies and shameless liars ...

Incase IMF, BBC etc are now PDP sponsored or Fayose media outlets...Can you listen to Sanusi or Soludo?

Soludo has this to say;
...the recession was caused by “delayed, incoherent (dysfunctional) and incomplete adjustment
exerting great toll on the economy”.........“Outcomes so far (especially in 2016) self-inflicted by acts of omission and commission. Nigeria would have avoided a recession: ONE YEAR ENOUGH for blaming fall in oil prices; after that blame our failures.”
Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by Raziii(m): 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2016
tityboi:
I am from south west but i think buhari and the entire APC has to voluntarily resign.the economy is getting worse.its wasnt as bad as this when jonathan was there.let's not use sentiment and keep saying past admin stole all the money.it's all lies.nigeria still sell fuel till date even if price has dropped.no single achievement in the past one year and half.is it in the second term APC (automotive poverty caucus) want to start something
my guy no need for ' I'm from the south west' self, anyone who still thinks those criticising this govt are only from a particular region is _______?
Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by aremodtwo(m): 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
This government is nothing,but,self sabotage to Nigerians!
Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by wxyz1: 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
I have said it before and I am saying it again without fear or favor, Buhari is the worst thing that can ever happen to a nation. Worst still he does not even care people are dying. God gave this Country a leader but the country uses their hands to push him away because of baseless propaganda from some people. Where is Channel television, they did not seen report to give again now, but rather choose to turn the other way. God will ask all of you who paint GEJ bad just to install your preferred one. People are dying, company are sacking, graduate are jobless, student are dropping out of sch, insecurity everywhere, Naira is having daily free fall, oh! What a clueless government. We need God intervention.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by toidflex(m): 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
Must of u here in nairaland cannot even control ur immediate family,instead of praying for our leaders for a better nigeria cos prayer changes tins 'NO' u choose to insult,must developed countries of 2day has pass tru recession. Nigeria we be great again,God bless my president!
Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by obailala(m): 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
ephi123:

A good quality of life should not be dependent on a person's social class. This government has failed so far and no amount of fancy charts or graphs can say otherwise.
My point is simple, there is currently a major problem in the country but I view the problem beyond the typical simple-minded interpretation of "Buhari has brought hardship upon Nigerians" which even graduates chorus around; Buhari did not bring the problem, he is only unlucky to have stepped in when a major plague was visiting.

Now we all know it is his responsibility to take Nigerians out of the current mess and I agree certain pointers from his performance so far doesn't inspire hope, however, because I view and interpret things differently from the social/educational class you mentioned, I 'know' it is not possible to solve the current problems quickly, except a major miracle happens and oil price doubles today.

cc: Raziii

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by obailala(m): 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

See zombies and shameless liars ...

Incase IMF, BBC etc are now PDP sponsored or Fayose media outlets...Can you listen to Sanusi or Soludo?

Soludo has this to say;
...the recession was caused by “delayed, incoherent (dysfunctional) and incomplete adjustment
exerting great toll on the economy”.........“Outcomes so far (especially in 2016) self-inflicted by acts of omission and commission. Nigeria would have avoided a recession: ONE YEAR ENOUGH for blaming fall in oil prices; after that blame our failures.”
I suppose you are literate enough to know the meaning of the word 'lie'?... Kindly point out the lie in my statement or the lie in the charts I posted?

By the way, it is your bloody cup of tea if you choose to remain ignorant, there are already many out there like you. The fact however remains that the standard of life in a struggling nation can never remain the same when it suddenly loses over 60% of its income. It is rather dumb for anybody to try and make a direct comparison between the standard of life when oil sold above $100 and now when it sells for less than $45. One doesn't need formal education to know this.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by wxyz1: 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
obailala:
My point is simple, there is currently a major problem in the country but I view the problem beyond the typical simple-minded interpretation of "Buhari has brought hardship upon Nigerians" which even graduates chorus around; Buhari did not bring the problem, he is only unlucky to have stepped in when a major plague was visiting.

Now we all know it is his responsibility to take Nigerians out of the current mess and I agree certain pointers from his performance so far doesn't inspire hope, however, because I view and interpret things differently from the social/educational class you mentioned, I 'know' it is not possible to solve the current problems quickly, except a major miracle happens and oil price doubles today.

cc: Raziii
it was a major plague in 1983/84, he was also unlucky in 1983/84 when he was also the head of state. What a coincident. Do u understand the meaning of policy. The president due to his cluelessness has made a lot of unfavorable economic policies that brought us here, not just crude price.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by tinsel: 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
There is this thing I don't understand about this government. You are in control and you allow agencies of government to run you down on daily basis.
During GEF time Ngozi Okonji Iweala will never allow NBS to make public this type of thing.
Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by Fernandinho: 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
Joke of a government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

John Odigie Oyegun's 78th Birthday Celebration At Sheraton Hotel, Abuja (Photos) / IPOB Bullied Peter Obi,Chukwuemeka Nkem Ihedioha In A Public Event At Imo State / "Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.