Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size (25833 Views)

Customers Groan As GTBank Grapples With Technical Issues / Lagosians Groan As KFC Outlets Shut Down Operations From Tomorrow / Lagosians Groan As Price Of Cooking Gas Hits N4,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by Amanwulu1(m): 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
GossipHeart:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahah

You guys called Goodluck Jonathan all sorts of name
You preferred an 80 year old illiterate to a well educated guy with PhD

I love Buhari so much, he's the best president in this world

I hope he rules Nigeria for 60 years.

You craved for change, you voted for change, here is the change

Enjoy
let him b there till small sense enter d empty skulls of d zombiies.

1 Like

Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by westfield: 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
The day you all will start to support your govt and work with them dats the day Nigeria will become great....criticisms would not make change but war.......you all dont remember that the fuel u see today is becos of d decision ur president took to removal subsidy if not by now we will be queuing #fact.....so i say work with them and after giving ur support and dey fail den u criticise. .....God bless you and God bless Nigeria
Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by thedarksider: 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
Amanwulu1:
let him b there till small sense enter d empty skulls of d zombiies.

why??...if you are realy doing that bad under buhari,why do you still have money to buy data to come online to comment??,,,..

is data plans realy that chip now..??..

or are you one of those abroad-nigerians,that have a white-wife that is paying the broadband internet for 60dollars per month??....
Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by Rayton(m): 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
I don't understand why people will just see Fire and enter because of tribalism.
Afonjas voted because their god Tinubu wanted more Power and Money..
Now where are they?
Hungry and groaning under their sheets dying....
They told us nonsense stories of embezzlement in the past admin; am not against prosecution rather than do that they keep churning out stories upon stories...
Arrest thieves and bring them to book including your gang.

1 Like

Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
nnachukz:
Do a little research on IBB's speech when he took over power from Buhari. Surprisingly you will relate with all he said then even after over 30years. It happened then, it is happening again under the same person. Stop shielding him from the blame he deserves. He cleaned nothing then and he is still cleaning nothing now.

I have heard all the IBB speech. I am telling you that we were on our way into a recession before President Buhari took over Shagari's government.

Same way Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala said we should prepare for hard times when she was in government.

You guys are blaming for a mess others created.
Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by AntiIPOOP(m): 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
blueto:
angry angry and the certificateless, clueless and obfuscated cow rearer still have the temerity to boast that he will win again if election holds today.
Some people are just bloody illiterate.
Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by Rayton(m): 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2016
Despite the fact that PDP is bad according tto them yet PDP had Technocrats as Ministers not these useless soldier ant praise singing Ministers like the former commissioner turn Finance minister who would get confused when faced with statistics from IMF....
I don't hate Buhari rather I believe in good governance and if the afonjas decide to be slaves so be it.
SE and SS are the only tribes Buhari fears now......

1 Like

Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by Lighthouseman: 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2016
mashnino:
Can somebody help me understand how bread is now costly

Do we import flour too?

I am not understanding
Wheat is imported from Asia and Europe. We only mill here.
With dollar trading at 412,expect a spike not hike ooo I mean a spike.
Before election, they said may God govern you the way gej was ruling Nigeria.
Today, I repeat that prayer... May God govern you the way buhari is ruling this country.
May you go into recession in your house... May polio come back to ravage you, may you buy bread @ 500 per loaf... Etc

KARMA IS A B. ITCH
Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by daveP(m): 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2016
ayoolanr:
Brazil just removed their president! This is a democracy! If Nigerians are unhappy, force your representatives and the Senate to impeach and remove this goon! Ita that simple! Exercise your rights as citizens and stop living in ignorance!!!
The nass that is only force to fight each other when some secret allowance meant to be illegally share is denied them? na then fence flying and the skills learnt while accidentally watching Jackie Chan with their kids, will be very using, but in an old man's style. No put hope on those ones o. It they were a horse to be betted on, twill be. 0.00
Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by Tsongz(f): 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
aljharem:

Amen. I really pray so and may their life's be ran into recession

May their mates be above them in value the way dollar dey raise

May they suffer and cry in hunger and pain the way nigerians are suffering in hunger

Lastly may they lose their loved ones the way loved ones are committing suicide

Amen smiley

And if dem dey distribute goodness for free e no go reach you before it finishes, don't even know what to qualify you with, you just saw a thread,carry your brainless head enter and start cursing people that voted for the present government
angry not your fault I know its very hard for a PSYCHO like you to understand how things run, once you've collected your own share of the bread you'll become so blind that all you could see are the mistakes made by those u don't like anyway I have a prayer for you too
" THESE PRAYERS WILL BE ANSWERED UNLESS IF YOU AIN'T GUILTY OF THE FOLLOWING
1. THAT YOU ARE FOLLOWING THE PEOPLE YOU SUPPORT OUT OF THEIR GOOD DEEDS

2. YOU AREN'T SUPPORTING ANY PARTY
IF YOU ARE GUILTY OF ALL WHAT I WROTE UP THERE
THEN ALL THE CURSES ON DEUTERONOMY 28 VERSE 15 SHALL COME UPON YOU
IDIOT!!
Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by daveP(m): 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
westfield:
The day you all will start to support your govt and work with them dats the day Nigeria will become great....criticisms would not make change but war.......you all dont remember that the fuel u see today is becos of d decision ur president took to removal subsidy if not by now we will be queuing #fact.....so i say work with them and after giving ur support and dey fail den u criticise. .....God bless you and God bless Nigeria
like seriously? it's only in military regimes that your theory makes perfect sense. see what just happened in Brazil. Impeached President!!!! Be like you never smell or feel the pain or cry of people suffering that's why you're writing this crap of a thing.

1 Like

Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by Itulah(m): 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by nnachukz(m): 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
thegoodjoehunt3:

I have heard all the IBB speech. I am telling you that we were on our way into a recession before President Buhari took over Shagari's government.

Same way Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala said we should prepare for hard times when she was in government.

You guys are blaming for a mess others created.
Did others tell Buhari to shutdown governance for six months in search of ministers who turn out to be 99% politicians and not technocrats? Did others tell him to dissolve our economic team and stay for one full year before inaugurating another? What of forex policies which have killed all the firms in Nigeria, did others make it for him? Many of Buhari's policies and actions are wrong. They are the reason things are getting worse instead of getting better. Blame him when the need arises, he is not above blame.

1 Like

Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
nnachukz:
Did others tell Buhari to shutdown governance for six months in search of ministers who turn out to be 99% politicians and not technocrats? Did others tell him to dissolve our economic team and stay for one full year before inaugurating another? What of forex policies which have killed all the firms in Nigeria, did others make it for him? Many of Buhari's policies and actions are wrong. They are the reason things are getting worse instead of getting better. Blame him when the need arises, he is not above blame.

It seems you do not know that ministries have permanent secretaries. The government was not shut. How do you guys come up with things like these?

NGOZI OKONJO-IWEALA SAID PREPARE FOR HARD TIMES. SHE KNEW THEY WRECKED THE COUNTRY WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT
Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by psp2pc(m): 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
simpleseyi:

Your family and relatives and all Wailers families will suffer more. I still have no regret voting out the ineffectual buffoon and his gang of thieves. Benin Republic would have bought over Nigeria from either ATM-Dasuki or from ex-militant Tompolo if the drunk fisherman is still drinking ogogoro in Aso Rock. But Benin Republic would not be able to have Nigeria because Asari Dokuboh and Tony Anenih would have also sold Nigeria to Togo with the help of the puff-puff cheeked World Bank fraudster and voodoo economist who supervised the looting of the nation's resources Madam NOI.

Things are very hard in the country. Prices of everything have gone up. Salaries are exhausted before the middle of the month. People are hungry and angry. The situation is pathetic. There is poverty in the land. When we had plenty, the looters refused to save for the rainy days by diversifying our economy, now we are really suffering. But, I know that hard decisions will be taken by the current government, the masses will complain more bitterly, but in no distance future, between now and the end of 2017, Nigeria will rise again. Our diversification into solid minerals and agriculture would yield abundant wealth and food for everyone. We shall see the results of today's actions. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

May God bless you.
I just can't imagine how someone in his right sense would lay such heavy curse bcoz I voted for my choice.
just as u said, had it been Jonathan is still in power, things would have been much worse than this.
I accept that things are tough at the moment and it could get better or worse in future. but still I don't regret voting buhari in place of the chronic kleptomaniac ex president and his goons. so much billions was stolen and shared under his regime.
I wonder when this people would get over the loss of their hero.
I just can't stomach the hate they have for buhari.
Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by nnachukz(m): 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
thegoodjoehunt3:

It seems you do not know that ministries have permanent secretaries. The government was not shut. How do you guys come up with things like these?

NGOZI OKONJO-IWEALA SAID PREPARE FOR HARD TIMES. SHE KNEW THEY WRECKED THE COUNTRY WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT
Good night

1 Like

Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by NevetsIbot(m): 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
Imagine... Smallest bread flew from #30 to #50... Now its #70.... Buhari is badluck... People who voted him in are stupid o. How dyu expect an 80yr old brain to function well? Nigerians don't think o.... Buhari, Thunda fry you

1 Like

Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by glossy6(f): 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2016
NaijaMutant:
My prayer point remains the same

"Oh God, Let as many that voted for this Change suffer more than any other Nigerian"

Amen grin
Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
bligs:
This report is exaggerated there's still #70 agege bread just that slice bread price has increased from #200, #220 to #250, #300.

do u read it cos de said in jigawa state. it's dos state dat said 7-17years old are 18years old. who voted during d election. say buhari
Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by endove(f): 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
Keneking:
Useless APC government policies against the masses embarassed embarassed embarassed

N150/one small bread
N145 /one litre of fuel
bag of rice/25000
salary/18000

1 Like

Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by x6blade(m): 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
omusiliyu:
My name is Adamu Ciroma Adekunle, I wrote WAEC 35 times (1970 - 2005) without credit in the core subjects (Mathematics and English lang).

I relocated to USA in 2006, currently i'm employed to be sweeping Madison square garden in New York on daily basis and i'm collecting $1100/month.

My fellow Nigerians at home do the calculation and compare it to what your Professors/Engineers/Medical Doctors are collecting

NB: $1 = #416
you can make more money , by exchanging currency ,if there's anyone that needs money from Nigeria probably for sch fess or etc offer to give them dollar and they send equivalent of the dollar(416 Naira to 1 dollar) to your Nigerian account, it's a win both ways. They won't be charged extra for transferring from nigeria through a bank and you would gain way more from exchanging dollar in usa and receiving the equivalent at black market rate in your Nigerian Account. Etc 400 dollars will equal 166,400 Naira To your Nigerian bank
Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by gibzzhd: 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:
Oh Pleaaaaaassseeee. Even in an 'expensive ' state such as Lagos, I still buy bread for N70, how much more a state as cheap as Jigawa. Enough lies abeg
u are a joke to call Lagos expensive.here in warri bread of #50 is now #100 and that of #200 is now #300.I guess Lagos is still expensive?

1 Like

Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by wokomabest(m): 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2016
Wolex143:
As the lord liveth so shall ds ur curse be for u too, why can u be cursing sum1 for voting. As u wish the people that voted for buhari,so shall it be for u too, wen gud things begin to happen u'll regret ur course........
1diot
Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by Wolex143: 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
wokomabest:
1diot
mumu
Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by Wolex143: 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
wokomabest:
1diot
e pain u, lol
Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by mashnino(m): 10:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
Lighthouseman:

Wheat is imported from Asia and Europe. We only mill here.
With dollar trading at 412,expect a spike not hike ooo I mean a spike.
Before election, they said may God govern you the way gej was ruling Nigeria.
[s]Today, I repeat that prayer... May God govern you the way buhari is ruling this country.
May you go into recession in your house... May polio come back to ravage you, may you buy bread @ 500 per loaf... Etc [/s]

KARMA IS A B. ITCH

Is this one mad?

Did i insult you or you just want to be unfortunate this evening

Look at this idi.o.t. Simple question i asked because i know in the north here there is abundance of wheat

Which made me surprise why bread was expensive and you are insulting.

I won't insult your family though i am sure they are good people but how they gave birth to something as ignorant as you is disturbing
Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by kodded(m): 11:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
Keneking:
Useless APC government policies against the masses embarassed embarassed embarassed

N150/one small bread
N145 /one litre of fuel
sad

1 Like

Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by Olaone1: 11:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
OAM4J.

GBAWE.

ARESA.

How far, guys?

1 Like

Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by amerlino(m): 12:11am On Sep 01, 2016
thegoodjoehunt3:

Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by AxeurdaddyIX: 1:29am On Sep 01, 2016
gibzzhd:

u are a joke to call Lagos expensive.here in warri bread of #50 is now #100 and that of #200 is now #300.I guess Lagos is still expensive?

You're a bigger joke to say Lagos isn't expensive
Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by Aroh48(m): 1:35am On Sep 01, 2016
Laido:

Yea bro. I bought 70# bread today.
what about the size?
Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by agbamasoe: 1:40am On Sep 01, 2016
what type of regime is this, companies are folding off, worker are being sack, price basic amenities rising every day. Govt is watching helplessly, is it a must to rule? let them pull over joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos To Convert Computer Village, Ikeja To Residential Area / Ecobank May Shut Down 70 Branches Nationwide / New Naira: Banks Beef Up Security Against Customers’ Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.