Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size (25831 Views)

Customers Groan As GTBank Grapples With Technical Issues / Lagosians Groan As KFC Outlets Shut Down Operations From Tomorrow / Lagosians Groan As Price Of Cooking Gas Hits N4,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by Aroh48(m): 1:43am On Sep 01, 2016
Tsongz:

And if dem dey distribute goodness for free e no go reach you before it finishes, don't even know what to qualify you with, you just saw a thread,carry your brainless head enter and start cursing people that voted for the present government
angry not your fault I know its very hard for a PSYCHO like you to understand how things run, once you've collected your own share of the bread you'll become so blind that all you could see are the mistakes made by those u don't like anyway I have a prayer for you too
" THESE PRAYERS WILL BE ANSWERED UNLESS IF YOU AIN'T GUILTY OF THE FOLLOWING
1. THAT YOU ARE FOLLOWING THE PEOPLE YOU SUPPORT OUT OF THEIR GOOD DEEDS

2. YOU AREN'T SUPPORTING ANY PARTY
IF YOU ARE GUILTY OF ALL WHAT I WROTE UP THERE
THEN ALL THE CURSES ON DEUTERONOMY 28 VERSE 15 SHALL COME UPON YOU
IDIOT!!
Haba now,don't pay evil for evil.
Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by Lighthouseman: 2:20am On Sep 01, 2016
mashnino:

Is this one mad?

Did i insult you or you just want to be unfortunate this evening

Look at this idi.o.t. Simple question i asked because i know in the north here there is abundance of wheat

Which made me surprise why bread was expensive and you are insulting.

I won't insult your family though i am sure they are good people but how they gave birth to something as ignorant as you is disturbing
So sorry.... Forgot I mentioned you. The post not meant for u.
Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by uvalued(m): 4:51am On Sep 01, 2016
amtalkin:
Olajumoke bi like thank God i'm no more a bread seller
This bad market no affect me cheesy
grin
Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by Nobody: 5:23am On Sep 01, 2016
NaijaMutant:
My prayer point remains the same

"Oh God, Let as many that voted for this Change suffer more than any other Nigerian"

AMEN AMEN AMEN in JESUS NAME.

Let those who did not vote for this present administration ENJOY THE REMAINING PART OF THIS YEAR IN UNPRECEDENTED INCREASE IN ALL AREAS OF THIER LIFE.
Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by Nobody: 5:31am On Sep 01, 2016
Laido:

Are you sure ur in Nigeria? Cuz me still buy bread 70# this mornin oo.
N70 bread that cannot satisfy a toddler? Guy, you're not been truthful.
Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by Nobody: 5:34am On Sep 01, 2016
sisisioge:

Aunty! Easy nau! We regret it already so quit with the curse! Chai, where is your Christian mind. May God have mercy on you!

When they tell you people to listen to elders, una no go hear. Those that were good well meaning adult Nigerians in 1984 shouted and warned against youths voting for this 70+ bubu, una no hear, so enjoy the change in JESUS NAME.
Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by sisisioge: 5:59am On Sep 01, 2016
AyaSunday:

When they tell you people to listen to elders, una no go hear. Those that were good well meaning adult Nigerians in 1984 shouted and warned against youths voting for this 70+ bubu, una no hear
, so enjoy the change in JESUS NAME.

Anyways, we are in this together. May God show us mercy.
Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by Tsongz(f): 7:43am On Sep 01, 2016
Aroh48:
Haba now,don't pay evil for evil.

grin no mind am jor, happy new month
Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by ajepako(f): 8:00am On Sep 01, 2016
Laido:

Yea bro. I bought 70# bread today.

Yeahh..and it remains thesame in size and weight as it was before...

ln fact big enough to belleful an entire family...

Sure.....
Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by SwiftNerd(m): 8:10am On Sep 01, 2016
I Pray for this Country. One needs to work smartly to survive in this economy. Check my signature and you will be glad you did.
Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by rexzqcom(m): 10:05am On Sep 01, 2016
iamexcelblog:
Where are the Sai barbarians when you need them these days? Omenka, Beremx, NgeneUkwenu, Midolian, Modath,?? undecided undecided undecided undecided

They're real sai barbarians.
Have prayed and wished this meltdown don't
Come true as I envisioned it will under Buhari .
Unfortunately is dawning. Hate to rub it in with " I told you so.....".
Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by Stamford007(m): 11:08am On Sep 01, 2016
Laido:

Yea bro. I bought 70# bread today.
with 30 naira beans...70:30..nigeria is a joke
Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
omusiliyu:
My name is Adamu Ciroma Adekunle, I wrote WAEC 35 times (1970 - 2005) without credit in the core subjects (Mathematics and English lang).

I relocated to USA in 2006, currently i'm employed to be sweeping Madison square garden in New York on daily basis and i'm collecting $1100/month.

My fellow Nigerians at home do the calculation and compare it to what your Professors/Engineers/Medical Doctors are collecting

NB: $1 = #416

Before or after tax?
Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by goldedprince: 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
omusiliyu:
My name is Adamu Ciroma Adekunle, I wrote WAEC 35 times (1970 - 2005) without credit in the core subjects (Mathematics and English lang).

I relocated to USA in 2006, currently i'm employed to be sweeping Madison square garden in New York on daily basis and i'm collecting $1100/month.

My fellow Nigerians at home do the calculation and compare it to what your Professors/Engineers/Medical Doctors are collecting

NB: $1 = #416
How much is your house rent, light bill and electric bill and water bill bill there? Do the maths and tell me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos To Convert Computer Village, Ikeja To Residential Area / Ecobank May Shut Down 70 Branches Nationwide / New Naira: Banks Beef Up Security Against Customers’ Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.