Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,183 members, 7,839,029 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

My Collection Of Hilarious Posts On Nairaland. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Collection Of Hilarious Posts On Nairaland. (8959 Views)

Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? / My Collection Of Hilarious African Memes / My Collection Of Girly Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Collection Of Hilarious Posts On Nairaland. by FTBOY: 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
no to suicide.. grin

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of Hilarious Posts On Nairaland. by Reeberry: 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
FTBOY:
no to suicide.. grin
This is the funniest. grin Please give me link to that thread.
Re: My Collection Of Hilarious Posts On Nairaland. by firstking01(m): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:
Lol... Cool.
That your comment on angel michael blowing the trumpet already thogrin...
Re: My Collection Of Hilarious Posts On Nairaland. by FTBOY: 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
Reeberry:
This is the funniest. grin Please give me link to that thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/3415646/aisha-buhari-n1.2million-cape-dress
Re: My Collection Of Hilarious Posts On Nairaland. by chris2face(m): 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
sexfabregas:
grin
kai why u wan

sex fabregas now
Re: My Collection Of Hilarious Posts On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 23, 2016
chris2face:
kai why u wan

sex fabregas now

Lol... just negodu lipsrsealed
Re: My Collection Of Hilarious Posts On Nairaland. by chris2face(m): 5:33am On Oct 23, 2016
sexfabregas:
Lol... just negodu lipsrsealed
Lol negodu gini

Wetin I do now?
Re: My Collection Of Hilarious Posts On Nairaland. by profeight: 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
FTBOY:
no to suicide.. grin
You have been banned once again.

Yeye boy. This is your last warning. Never ever report me again. Never.

I told you I know you to your family. I am serious

You need proof, take this - 080527649XX

cc ftbomb
Re: My Collection Of Hilarious Posts On Nairaland. by FTbomb(m): 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
profeight:

You have been banned once again.

Yeye boy. This is your last warning. Never ever report me again. Never.

I told you I know you to your family. I am serious

You need proof, take this - 080527649XX

cc ftbomb
and what are you waiting for? why don't you dare corner me and get whipped?

stop being a pussycat coward and face me in real life if your father truly impregnated your mother.

i dare you, scooby! cool

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of Hilarious Posts On Nairaland. by profeight: 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
FTbomb:
and what are you waiting for? why don't you dare corner me and get whipped?

stop being a pussycat coward and face me in real life if your father truly impregnated your mother.

i dare you, scooby! cool
You are done
Re: My Collection Of Hilarious Posts On Nairaland. by FTbomb(m): 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
profeight:

You are done
you and your entire family are done.. cool

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of Hilarious Posts On Nairaland. by profeight: 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
FTbomb:
you and your entire family are done.. cool
I don't need to tell you to tell you to watch your back. watching you back won't save you. I will track you and deal with you when you least expect it. This is an assurance.

No more words from me.
Re: My Collection Of Hilarious Posts On Nairaland. by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
Ftboy / ftbomb 's photos aren't loading on my phone's uc browser. Abi na my phone? What can I do?
Re: My Collection Of Hilarious Posts On Nairaland. by FTbomb(m): 9:13am On Oct 25, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Ftboy / ftbomb 's photos aren't loading on my phone's uc browser. Abi na my phone? What can I do?
the photos are much now and you may not be able to see all on your mobile phone. try using a pc...if you have one..
Re: My Collection Of Hilarious Posts On Nairaland. by FTbomb(m): 8:47am On Oct 28, 2016
no guarantee in condoms..

Re: My Collection Of Hilarious Posts On Nairaland. by Polyestar(m): 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: My Collection Of Hilarious Posts On Nairaland. by FTBOY: 9:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
i can't believe lala and the very oga at the top saw this post and ignored it. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Collection Of Hilarious Posts On Nairaland. by FTBOY: 11:31am On Mar 01, 2017
Re: My Collection Of Hilarious Posts On Nairaland. by megareal: 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nice one. Following. ...
Re: My Collection Of Hilarious Posts On Nairaland. by FTBOY: 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
Re: My Collection Of Hilarious Posts On Nairaland. by boomssey(f): 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
FTBOY:
on the same thread..
honestly speaking am trying so hard not to laugh.weh done o!
Re: My Collection Of Hilarious Posts On Nairaland. by boomssey(f): 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
FTBOY:
no to suicide.. grin
you really got me here omg i can't laugh. cheesy
Re: My Collection Of Hilarious Posts On Nairaland. by FTBOY: 9:18am On May 04, 2017
Re: My Collection Of Hilarious Posts On Nairaland. by FTrebirth(m): 8:51am On Jun 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of Hilarious Posts On Nairaland. by Oyindidi(f): 9:34am On Jun 27, 2017
grin
Re: My Collection Of Hilarious Posts On Nairaland. by FTBOY: 6:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
savage!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... / “after God, Fear Women” See What Got People Talking On Social Media After / I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.