Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

South East Must Stop Depending On Northerners For Food Supply - Okorocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Must Stop Depending On Northerners For Food Supply - Okorocha (4200 Views)

Lady Declares Herself Commissioner For Food & Drinks, Shares Official Portrait / Congratulation Northerners For Your Maturity So Far / South West Group Expresses Worry Over Attacks On Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Must Stop Depending On Northerners For Food Supply - Okorocha by Marcelini(m): 8:47am On Sep 01, 2016
redcap:
I wonder if they give us their food stuffs for free.The okorocha must be a fool.The north should be greatful the have ready buyers for their produce, even if we can't produce ugu leave we can always import from from Cameroon which is a stone throw away. When push comes to shove we'll know who depends on each other for survival. Can you imagine okorocha, what happens to the food up north if they don't have people to buy,most of the foodstuffs are perishable. I'm just too angry to write coherently now.

Gbam! Onye ji Garri ( Farm produce) na achu onye ji Ofe( Money) and not the other way round.
Re: South East Must Stop Depending On Northerners For Food Supply - Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 8:54am On Sep 01, 2016
Okorocha was arguing with Imo State labour leaders and then a blogger picks a statement doctored it and people are here arguing. The statement applied more to Imo State and particularly civil servants and why he reduced their work days to 3.

“Instead of being devoted to the work they are paid for, they use their official hours to loiter about; they sell groundnut, gala, chin-chin and sieve egusi, among others, in the office. I decided to reduce the working days because I want to enhance agriculture in the state.”

There is nothing that is cultivated or produced in the state. All the things we eat like tomato, pepper, cucumber, groundnut and others things are produced in the North. Think of a situation where the northerners decide to stop supplying us with these edibles, what happens?”
Re: South East Must Stop Depending On Northerners For Food Supply - Okorocha by redcap: 8:58am On Sep 01, 2016
Marcelini:

Gbam! Onye ji Garri ( Farm produce) na achu onye ji Ofe( Money) and not the other way round.

These guys are quite funny,I reward my customers every year end for their patronage and in so doing they kept coming back.And people come here to spew rubbish because they are selling something I can easily acquire elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: South East Must Stop Depending On Northerners For Food Supply - Okorocha by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
hundredhundred:

Can you tell us how the West are holding you back? The last time i checked, you are the one trooping to there land. How are they holding you?

see

Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).

2 Likes

Re: South East Must Stop Depending On Northerners For Food Supply - Okorocha by Greenback: 11:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
Funlordjnr:
grin

My friend sharrap abeg! Everyday you remove those your claws to start typing rubbish and posting scam articles on multiple threads about how much the igbos own and control lagos states igr or taxes?

Why are your brothers not directing their taxes back home to turn anambra, enugu, abia, imo etc into an investors haven much like lagos? Or is it your tribes plan to deprive the east of development and instead develop the west and north?

You people will never realise that YOU ARE YOUR OWN WORST ENEMIES! Keep searching for afonjas and gambaris in your biafra induced nightmares! Keep avoiding the truth and keep chest beating like a baby gorilla that has been denied a taste of a banana! Bloody Otondo.......

see the people advising seun!
Oam4j rule 2
Re: South East Must Stop Depending On Northerners For Food Supply - Okorocha by hundredhundred: 11:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:

see

So Seun is equal to the West. No wonder you worship satan. Pathetic
Re: South East Must Stop Depending On Northerners For Food Supply - Okorocha by LebenNG: 11:34am On Nov 08, 2020
Victorvexz:

If we ask u to leave Lagos now, u people will start preaching for us how u control 70% of Lagos, that if they leave Lagos we will also suffer. Governor Ambode had enough, and publicly told u igbos to ur face to leave Lagos. But till now, not a single Igbo man has left. Lagos state GDP is bigger than the whole south east combined. Lagos state can functions even without oil money. Lagos state is so rich to the extent that Prof Soyinka said the only problem is how to spend it. Lagos is so rich that the Yoruba can afford their Owa mbe lifestyle even every week. The oil in Lagos is just a reward from God for Lagos hard work, the whole of south east is not even quarter of what Lagos is. The worst region in Nigeria. erosion taking over everywhere. And why are u so bothered over south south oil, are from their region? Lol, I know how it feels to be irrelevant, hahahahaha
see dis one dat licks the fulani man's anus for their onions and pepper, which they can't grow themsevs simply because they want to lay around every road block to extort money from commuters. hahahaha. slave.
Re: South East Must Stop Depending On Northerners For Food Supply - Okorocha by LebenNG: 11:38am On Nov 08, 2020
39xtr90r:

Get lost into the abyss, you frustrated, bile-filled hypocrite!

I don't blame you fagg0t entirely for having the guts to point your leprosy-infested fingers at the Igbo Nation.

It's this cesspit that gave you demented, oblong conehead from a juju-infested enclave the effrontery to grandstand carelessly and senselessly on NL.

You're bitter that Igbos would sojourn to your poverty-stricken village and prosper while many of your deluded people are still wallowing in illiteracy, strange diseases, penury, abject poverty and squalor. And that's why you incestuous products resort to armed robbery, ritual-killings and cannibalism to achieve vain success.

You desperately need Igbos to continue to subsidise your vassalage, parasitism and obliviousness in this contraption.

Face OduaArewanistan republic and concentrate on the business of the Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis.

Shameless, despicable Afonja!
dnt mind them, people that brag of the most invincible jujucraftcy, na so dem carry oba staff run, up till today the thief still dey whatsapp, yeye
Re: South East Must Stop Depending On Northerners For Food Supply - Okorocha by loopman: 11:39am On Nov 08, 2020
LebenNG:

see dis one dat licks the fulani man's anus for their onions and pepper, which they can't grow themsevs simply because they want to lay around every road block to extort money from commuters. hahahaha. slave.

You call people slave, but the truth is you people are the real slaves in Nigeria.

For food, you depend on others
For economic prosperity, you need to migrate and flood other parts of Nigeria to survive

What can be more slavery than than, your freedom is completely in the hands of others

1 Like

Re: South East Must Stop Depending On Northerners For Food Supply - Okorocha by LebenNG: 11:41am On Nov 08, 2020
ibedun:

The arrogance is a cover. The truth stares them in the face everyday. It is our duty as omo Odua to remind them to go home and continue to humiliate them daily. I do this to all Igbos I meet using both jokes and seriousness to remind the mofos that they are far from home. It works and i take particular delight in abusing their big men. I am a small big man too so I tell them they are my tenants upon all their high rise houses. They keep quiet most of the time.

I tell them to their faces - both friends and foes and even inlaws. I tell them not to die in Lagos cause we dont need their Ojukwu corpse.

Bastards!
Wow what has been your achievement o, chief landlord?, emptiness can be so loud, God!

1 Like

Re: South East Must Stop Depending On Northerners For Food Supply - Okorocha by ludd2018: 11:44am On Nov 08, 2020
That not withstanding we need Biafra. Biafra ll be food sufficient

1 Like

Re: South East Must Stop Depending On Northerners For Food Supply - Okorocha by LebenNG: 11:46am On Nov 08, 2020
loopman:

You call people slave, but the truth is you people are the real slaves in Nigeria.

For food, you depend on others
For economic prosperity, you need to migrate and flood other parts of Nigeria to survive

What can be more slavery than than, your freedom is completely in the hands of others
pls explain how we depend on others, we grow our yams, we have palm oil and other produce we are not like the slimy-soup people that have lost touch to having varieties of food to their identity, common pepper and tomatoes you beg the northerners for them, no wonder the blind support for them because if you dnt, you are better good as dead. Pls what do u people grow yourselves, i beseech thee dnt coman mention, ewedu, shoko, tete and other flimsy things here, go and think of your lives, if fulani and south separate from this country can you honestly survive, will u eat your asoebi clotges you buy every saturday
Re: South East Must Stop Depending On Northerners For Food Supply - Okorocha by LebenNG: 11:49am On Nov 08, 2020
ludd2018:
if the yorubas are the marginalised people, kai their condition for no good at all. Pls call it GRACE, there are levels to this thing
Re: South East Must Stop Depending On Northerners For Food Supply - Okorocha by LebenNG: 11:50am On Nov 08, 2020
ludd2018:
iIts well my broda if the yorubas are the marginalised people, kai their condition for no good at all. Pls call it GRACE, there are levels to this thing
Re: South East Must Stop Depending On Northerners For Food Supply - Okorocha by loopman: 12:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
LebenNG:

[s]pls explain how we depend on others, we grow our yams, we have palm oil and other produce we are not like the slimy-soup people that have lost touch to having varieties of food to their identity, common pepper and tomatoes you beg the northerners for them, no wonder the blind support for them because if you dnt, you are better good as dead. Pls what do u people grow yourselves, i beseech thee dnt coman mention, ewedu, shoko, tete and other flimsy things here, go and think of your lives, if fulani and south separate from this country can you honestly survive, will u eat your asoebi clotges you buy every saturday[/s]

Foolishness will not let you see what someone like Okorocha and others are telling you.

Just from 1967-1970, you couldn’t feed yourselves and that alone cost you more deaths than bullets did
Re: South East Must Stop Depending On Northerners For Food Supply - Okorocha by loopman: 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
LebenNG:

if the yorubas are the marginalised people, kai their condition for no good at all. Pls call it GRACE, there are levels to this thing

How are you marginalized and who is marginalizing

The only marginalization you are suffering is the only your own elites and leaders in ibo land are marginalizing you
Re: South East Must Stop Depending On Northerners For Food Supply - Okorocha by Difrent: 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
attackgat:

Same as everone knows that Lagos was never part of the SW but part of the Lands of the Badagry and Awori that Yoruba invaders stole. We haven't firgotten history. The true Yoruba territory of the old Oyo empire contributes nothing. Even the Oil producing area of Ondo is Ijaw territory. You said we contribute 5%? Much better than tou guys who contribute nothing, hence why you need 'one Nigeria' to keep funding your owa mbe life style.

the old Oyo empire extended to present day Togo and Benin republic so how can you now say Lagos was not part of yorubaland, the aworis and badagry are Yorubas, they all came from either Ife or Oyo

What you can say was that Lagos was NOT PART OF OLD SOUTHERN PROTECTORATE (pre 1914, it was a separate colony) and WAS NOT PART OF OLD WESTERN REGION , BUT IT IS YORUBALAND .hope you get the difference
Re: South East Must Stop Depending On Northerners For Food Supply - Okorocha by oskopy: 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
we have enough land to grow all these things, they can do well in the east forget propaganda.
Re: South East Must Stop Depending On Northerners For Food Supply - Okorocha by Intelcorei7: 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2020
loopman:

How are you marginalized and who is marginalizing

The only marginalization you are suffering is the only your own elites and leaders in ibo land are marginalizing you
Re: South East Must Stop Depending On Northerners For Food Supply - Okorocha by Commonsense99: 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
I see reasons with him, Some parts of SE has done really well in Agriculture, but we should incorporate other cash crops, we can, and we should look in that direction, for self sufficiency.
Re: South East Must Stop Depending On Northerners For Food Supply - Okorocha by LebenNG: 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
loopman:

Foolishness will not let you see what someone like Okorocha and others are telling you.

Just from 1967-1970, you couldn’t feed yourselves and that alone cost you more deaths than bullets did
say something new, strayed goat.
Re: South East Must Stop Depending On Northerners For Food Supply - Okorocha by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
Victorvexz:

If we ask u to leave Lagos now, u people will start preaching for us how u control 70% of Lagos, that if they leave Lagos we will also suffer. Governor Ambode had enough, and publicly told u igbos to ur face to leave Lagos. But till now, not a single Igbo man has left. Lagos state GDP is bigger than the whole south east combined. Lagos state can functions even without oil money. Lagos state is so rich to the extent that Prof Soyinka said the only problem is how to spend it. Lagos is so rich that the Yoruba can afford their Owa mbe lifestyle even every week. The oil in Lagos is just a reward from God for Lagos hard work, the whole of south east is not even quarter of what Lagos is. The worst region in Nigeria. erosion taking over everywhere. And why are u so bothered over south south oil, are from their region? Lol, I know how it feels to be irrelevant, hahahahaha

Another illiterate which opens his mouth without using his brain. Please go and see how people in Lagos are running to other African country to be refugees. Take a trip to Namibia South Africa Botswana Mozambique I see the amount of Nigerian refugees in this countrys. You will be shocked people from all over Nigeria not only one tribe
Re: South East Must Stop Depending On Northerners For Food Supply - Okorocha by loopman: 6:36am On Nov 09, 2020
LebenNG:

say something new, my father is a strayed goat.

Done

Without Nigeria, you will starve to death. That has been shown to be a fact before
Re: South East Must Stop Depending On Northerners For Food Supply - Okorocha by unshakablejihad: 7:06am On Nov 09, 2020
Victorvexz:

Shut up, what do u know. Don't come here and be spewing useless and baseless lies. U can tell ur lies to Ipob youths, they will believe u immediately. So u want to tell me u know a state more than the governor? Ipob youths like u simply want to deny the fact that u cant survive without the region u love to hate. There is virtually nothing in yeeboland. Lol, even the oil there is not up to 5%, Yoruba land even produce more oil than the whole south east. It's so funny, the people calling for the break up Of Nigeria, are actually the ones that needs Nigeria the most. Jobless Ipob youths everywhere

afonja did u say u yoruba's hv "oil" or do u mean palm oil..cuz d last time i checked d only oil producing state is ondo nd were d oil is situated is at illaje wich is owned by d ijaws.lol u guys want to claim wat ur barren lands can't produce... i trust ijaws on issue's like this, make nigeria divide first nd u babalawos try to raise ur ugly heads to lay claim to d oil.the ijaws will nt only feed u guys with bullet buh will ensure ur pple are totaly exterminated from ondo state.
Re: South East Must Stop Depending On Northerners For Food Supply - Okorocha by unshakablejihad: 7:26am On Nov 09, 2020
ibedun:

The arrogance is a cover. The truth stares them in the face everyday. It is our duty as omo Odua to remind them to go home and continue to humiliate them daily. I do this to all Igbos I meet using both jokes and seriousness to remind the mofos that they are far from home. It works and i take particular delight in abusing their big men. I am a small big man too so I tell them they are my tenants upon all their high rise houses. They keep quiet most of the time.

I tell them to their faces - both friends and foes and even inlaws. I tell them not to die in Lagos cause we dont need their Ojukwu corpse.

Bastards!

lol impoverished bastard son claiming to b a big man..

nd who is humiliating who,d igbos are at ur own turf progressing while ur brodas are scavengers, roving abt at ilepo market picking up left overs and crumbs to feed..d last tin an igbo man will ever result to,but for u wasterners who hv contributed notin rather than ritualism, scavenging has bcum a norm to u barbarians...
Re: South East Must Stop Depending On Northerners For Food Supply - Okorocha by LebenNG: 10:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
loopman:

Done

Without Nigeria, you will starve to death. That has been shown to be a fact before
Agbero, how was road blocking today?
Re: South East Must Stop Depending On Northerners For Food Supply - Okorocha by LebenNG: 10:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
loopman:

ehn ehn, see who dem send go school...Ahh you dumb walai
Re: South East Must Stop Depending On Northerners For Food Supply - Okorocha by Okoroawusa: 11:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
Oga m you have spoken well but no region can survive on its own.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC National Secretariat Situation Room On Ondo Elections Abuja In Celebration / BREAKING: Apc's Andy Uba Flood Campaign With Armies, Joint Operatives (video) / Wife To Ebubeagu Man Burnt Alive In Imo State VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.