Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,340 members, 7,853,512 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:06 PM

PDP Bot Leadership Illegal, Makarfi Must Go – Sheriff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Bot Leadership Illegal, Makarfi Must Go – Sheriff (6272 Views)

Members Of PDP BOT Visit Ikpeazu After His Appeal Court Victory Today(pics) / PDP BOT Sacks Sheriff And Makarfi; Takes Over Party Leadership / 'Pls do not Leave" - PDP BOT Chairman Begs Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: PDP Bot Leadership Illegal, Makarfi Must Go – Sheriff by Deepfreezer(m): 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
zikter:
is long story but I will summarize.
clears throat.
once upon a time, a man name gej was seeking for a second term as President. The chances of his success were minimal and he became desperate, inviting sheriff to the party. elections finally came but gej lost to a man called pmb. PDP was in turmoil due to the shock of the defeat as there was no clear leadership. after series of events, two men knocked on sheriff gate and the gate many opened. they identified themselves as wike and fayose. when they arrived the sitting room, sheriff had just finished a hot plate of tuwo masara and mian kuka served by the first wife. he was sipping chilled kunu when they sat down.
wike: OGA sheriff weldone.
sheriff: yo waa sanu da zua.
fayose: OGA we need you to come and save PDP as chairman.
sheriff:walahi I don't want
wike:OGA pls pls sir help us.
sheriff: ok
that is how he became chairman.
bros if you get connection for how I go take win noble price for this write up, pls connect me I beg.
hahahahahahaha you're not serious.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SA Vs Nigeria – I Am Sorry, But The Field Is Skewed Against Nigeria / Governor Sani Bello Signs 2020 Appropriation Act Into Law / Ahmad Lawan: Nigeria Overburdened By High Number Of Out-Of-School Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.