Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,955 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Lol..the Extent Ladies Go Just For Taking Photos(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol..the Extent Ladies Go Just For Taking Photos(pics) (2841 Views)

See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol..the Extent Ladies Go Just For Taking Photos(pics) by miremoses(m): 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
Smh.

Re: Lol..the Extent Ladies Go Just For Taking Photos(pics) by dollyjoy(f): 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
If that pix isn't photoshopped then the lady in the pix lack self love. Huh!

Stupidity at it peak. undecided
Re: Lol..the Extent Ladies Go Just For Taking Photos(pics) by herzern1(m): 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
dollyjoy:
If that pix isn't photoshopped then the lady in the pix lack self love. Huh!
Stupidity at it peak. undecided
The picture isn't real....
Re: Lol..the Extent Ladies Go Just For Taking Photos(pics) by dollyjoy(f): 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
herzern1:

The picture isn't real....
i thought as much.
Re: Lol..the Extent Ladies Go Just For Taking Photos(pics) by obiorathesubtle: 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
could be a slow train..

1 Like

Re: Lol..the Extent Ladies Go Just For Taking Photos(pics) by heartofjasmine(f): 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
cheesy cheesy smh cool
cc iamDaisy you 100%
Re: Lol..the Extent Ladies Go Just For Taking Photos(pics) by iamDaisy(f): 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
heartofjasmine:
cheesy cheesy smh cool
cc iamDaisy you 100%
saw her obituary cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lol..the Extent Ladies Go Just For Taking Photos(pics) by heartofjasmine(f): 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
iamDaisy:
saw her obituary cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lol..the Extent Ladies Go Just For Taking Photos(pics) by Muvacci(m): 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
heartofjasmine:
cheesy cheesy smh cool cc iamDaisy you 100%
iamDaisy:
saw her obituary cheesy
Who be these people? shocked

Cc: smellinganus babzilla
Re: Lol..the Extent Ladies Go Just For Taking Photos(pics) by IamLEGEND1: 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
Muvacci:
Who be these people? shocked C
My brother! u too u see am? grin
Re: Lol..the Extent Ladies Go Just For Taking Photos(pics) by Muvacci(m): 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
My brother!
u too u see am? grin

Baba, I see am o! grin
We need to probe this further and through every necessary channel gringrin

I'm still in shock shocked
Re: Lol..the Extent Ladies Go Just For Taking Photos(pics) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
heartofjasmine:
cheesy cheesy smh cool
cc iamDaisy you 100%
kilode!!! shocked shocked
Re: Lol..the Extent Ladies Go Just For Taking Photos(pics) by IamLEGEND1: 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
Muvacci:

Baba, I see am o! grin
We need to probe this further and through every necessary channel gringrin
I'm still in shock shocked
There's another one- Rimōsa.
to probe these ones na sure matter.

All register today

all get the same signature

All have spent almost the same amount of Time online

all get the same number of likes for their DP and all of dem sabi demselves.

and all come get DP wey dey confuse pesin.
HABA!
Re: Lol..the Extent Ladies Go Just For Taking Photos(pics) by adaksbullet: 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
heartofjasmine:
cheesy cheesy smh cool
cc iamDaisy you 100%
seen boobis cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy mime food his land in nl o grin cheesy cheesy grin......bebi wericom too nl kiss kiss kiss
Re: Lol..the Extent Ladies Go Just For Taking Photos(pics) by adaksbullet: 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
iamDaisy:
saw her obituary cheesy
ukuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lol..the Extent Ladies Go Just For Taking Photos(pics) by adaksbullet: 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

All register today

HABA!
u are not have walk ni? angry angry

U ppls shud live mine bebis ramotu,imdaisi and assoffjamiu angry angry angry
Re: Lol..the Extent Ladies Go Just For Taking Photos(pics) by EMPERORLEEE(m): 7:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
adaksbullet:
seen boobis cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy mime food his land in nl o grin cheesy cheesy grin......bebi wericom too nl kiss kiss kiss

grin cheesy
Re: Lol..the Extent Ladies Go Just For Taking Photos(pics) by adaksbullet: 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

grin cheesy
cool shocked cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool mine bus his back in from nl sell, thanks god cool
Re: Lol..the Extent Ladies Go Just For Taking Photos(pics) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
Muvacci:

He he he he no b small tin

1 Like

Re: Lol..the Extent Ladies Go Just For Taking Photos(pics) by EMPERORLEEE(m): 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
adaksbullet:
cool shocked cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool mine bus his back in from nl sell, thanks god cool

cheesy grin Am do prison break from nl sell cheesy.
Re: Lol..the Extent Ladies Go Just For Taking Photos(pics) by Muvacci(m): 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

All register today

HABA!

Akant take this... Ah juss kant! embarassed

They're probably niggaz on a mission gringrin
Re: Lol..the Extent Ladies Go Just For Taking Photos(pics) by Muvacci(m): 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
Babzilla:

He he he he no b small tin

Boss did you notice the rhythm in their siggy's? We need to discuss a merger embarassed

Akant stand it! angry
Re: Lol..the Extent Ladies Go Just For Taking Photos(pics) by SmellingAnus(m): 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
Muvacci:

hahhaha my people say person wey train jam get ear (hearing) problem.... It only shows the love of selfies with regards to the female folks
Re: Lol..the Extent Ladies Go Just For Taking Photos(pics) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
Muvacci:

Boss did you notice the rhythm in their siggy's? We need to discuss a merger embarassed

Akant stand it! angry
Seconded Bro I like the way U think

1 Like

Re: Lol..the Extent Ladies Go Just For Taking Photos(pics) by Muvacci(m): 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hahhaha my people say person wey train jam get ear (hearing) problem.... It only shows the love of selfies with regards to the female folks

Ise! cool

I love selfies too, bruh.. simply means I'm in-touch with my feminine side. grin

Abi you nor like selfie?
Re: Lol..the Extent Ladies Go Just For Taking Photos(pics) by Muvacci(m): 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
Babzilla:
Seconded Bro I like the way U think
I learnt from the best. I enrolled in your School of thought long ago. cool
Re: Lol..the Extent Ladies Go Just For Taking Photos(pics) by adaksbullet: 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

cheesy grin Am do prison break from nl sell cheesy.
u ran off nl sell shocked shocked bus are u an brunse Lin? shocked
Re: Lol..the Extent Ladies Go Just For Taking Photos(pics) by SmellingAnus(m): 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
Muvacci:

Ise! cool

I love selfies too, bruh.. simply means I'm in-touch with my feminine side. grin

Abi you nor like selfie?
me no like am o, over 90% of pics I took in my life wasn't planned for or planned by me... When I was younger, momsy, dey even bribe me with cash just to take pics but most times I still disappointed her... But I prefer looking at other people's pics...
Re: Lol..the Extent Ladies Go Just For Taking Photos(pics) by lahp(m): 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
buhari!!! grin

Re: Lol..the Extent Ladies Go Just For Taking Photos(pics) by elkraune(m): 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
could be a slow train..
it's been long I ate akara
Re: Lol..the Extent Ladies Go Just For Taking Photos(pics) by Cool23(m): 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
Photo shopping at it peak
Re: Lol..the Extent Ladies Go Just For Taking Photos(pics) by mankan2k7(m): 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
Buhari self

(1) (Reply)

How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With My Sister / I Had A Fling With My Fiance's Brother / She Broke My Heart???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.