Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,725 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

The Nigerian Billionaire Syndrome. Judge The Pic Yourself. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Billionaire Syndrome. Judge The Pic Yourself. (4159 Views)

This Is The Pic That Always Make Me Laugh Even When Am Sad / Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia / Senators Summon Saraki Tribunal Judge - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Billionaire Syndrome. Judge The Pic Yourself. by awoyam1: 6:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
The Nigerian Billionaire Syndrome.

Re: The Nigerian Billionaire Syndrome. Judge The Pic Yourself. by Lovelynature(m): 7:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nigeria, a country led by politifcians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Billionaire Syndrome. Judge The Pic Yourself. by maxti: 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
Mindset
Re: The Nigerian Billionaire Syndrome. Judge The Pic Yourself. by babyfaceafrica: 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
and the point is?

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Billionaire Syndrome. Judge The Pic Yourself. by 989900: 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
Mark will buy Okorocha many, many times over -- Okorocha is not even a dollar billionaire.

Secondly, Mark is much younger.

Thirdly, one is a governor (politician), the other is a businessman.

Fourthly, one is riding a bicycle, while the other is jogging; both are good forms of exercise.

Lastly, while I think I get the angle you are driving at with our false/childish and unhealthy 'bigman' attitude, this picture does not properly buttress your point.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Billionaire Syndrome. Judge The Pic Yourself. by PaulIdu: 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
Anyone that thinks the US embassy hasn't got the security of one of their star exports covered must be a child ..the only difference is the Americans no how to conceal these things from Camera view

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Billionaire Syndrome. Judge The Pic Yourself. by oduastates: 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
Surprised that no mopo in sight

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Billionaire Syndrome. Judge The Pic Yourself. by oduastates: 7:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
Surprised that no mopo in sight.
Just to show you that the evil the politicians,businessmen,pastor and Imams do follow them about.
They are afraid of their own shadow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Billionaire Syndrome. Judge The Pic Yourself. by Cromagnon: 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
Lovelynature:
Nigeria, a country led by politifcians
voted by who...?
Re: The Nigerian Billionaire Syndrome. Judge The Pic Yourself. by Lovelynature(m): 8:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
Cromagnon:
voted by who...?

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Billionaire Syndrome. Judge The Pic Yourself. by Cromagnon: 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
[quote author=Lovelynature post=48964551][/quote]I rest my case
Re: The Nigerian Billionaire Syndrome. Judge The Pic Yourself. by SurefireFashion: 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
I don't understand this thread.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Billionaire Syndrome. Judge The Pic Yourself. by Lovelynature(m): 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
Cromagnon:
I rest my case

Re: The Nigerian Billionaire Syndrome. Judge The Pic Yourself. by NigerDeltan(m): 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
989900:
Mark will buy Okorocha many, many times over -- Okorocha is not even a dollar billionaire.

Secondly, Mark is much younger.

Thirdly, one is a governor (politician), the other is a businessman.

Fourthly, one is riding a bicycle, while the other is jogging; both are good forms of exercise.

Lastly, while I think I get the angle you are driving at with our false/childish and unhealthy 'bigman' attitude, this picture does not properly buttress your point.
Cant you notice the security personnel following him

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Billionaire Syndrome. Judge The Pic Yourself. by LajaLaba: 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
awoyam1:
The Nigerian Billionaire Syndrome.
U no get brain at all undecided

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Billionaire Syndrome. Judge The Pic Yourself. by 989900: 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
NigerDeltan:

Cant you notice the security personnel following him

'Thirdly' addresses that. And that throws the heading of this thread out of sync with the picture illustrated.
Re: The Nigerian Billionaire Syndrome. Judge The Pic Yourself. by amuokuko: 12:44am On Sep 01, 2016
oduastates:
Surprised that no mopo in sight.
Just to show you that the evil the politicians,businessmen,pastor and Imams do follow them about.
They are afraid of their own shadow

Does he need Mopo when drones re up there
Re: The Nigerian Billionaire Syndrome. Judge The Pic Yourself. by tdayof(m): 3:34am On Sep 01, 2016
amuokuko:

Does he need Mopo when drones re up there
Did you keep the drone there?

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Billionaire Syndrome. Judge The Pic Yourself. by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 01, 2016
Hmmm, op wetin concern yhu

Re: The Nigerian Billionaire Syndrome. Judge The Pic Yourself. by amuokuko: 11:25am On Sep 01, 2016
tdayof:

Do people keep drone
Learn young man.m
Re: The Nigerian Billionaire Syndrome. Judge The Pic Yourself. by amuokuko: 11:25am On Sep 01, 2016
tdayof:

Do people keep drone
Learn young man.
Re: The Nigerian Billionaire Syndrome. Judge The Pic Yourself. by tdayof(m): 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
amuokuko:

Do people keep drone
Learn young man.
Am asking you if you are the one that assigned a drone to Mark's position.
Re: The Nigerian Billionaire Syndrome. Judge The Pic Yourself. by keyremotes(m): 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
THE FIRST PHOTO SHOWS A GUY WHO BECAME A MILLIONAIRE BY HARD WORK. WHILE THE 2ND ONE DID NOT DO ANY WORK.
NOTHING TO HIDE AND SOMETHING TO HIDE.
Re: The Nigerian Billionaire Syndrome. Judge The Pic Yourself. by amuokuko: 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
tdayof:
Am asking you if you are the one that assigned a drone to Mark's position.

That evil spirit from ur village follow u all about does not mean America will not provide drone for its own...

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Billionaire Syndrome. Judge The Pic Yourself. by tdayof(m): 7:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
amuokuko:

That evil spirit from ur village follow u all about does not mean America will not provide drone for its own...
I will ignore your first sentence.
Now are you so dumb to know that USA drones cannot operate in our airspace without authority. We will rather send in ours and am sorry the united state isn't that jobless to provide UAV security for Mark when those babies are busy somewhere.

..come I'll lecture you about military aviation. What a dumb human.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Billionaire Syndrome. Judge The Pic Yourself. by amuokuko: 11:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
tdayof:
I will ignore your first sentence.
Now are you so dumb to know that USA drones cannot operate in our airspace without authority. We will rather send in ours and am sorry the united state isn't that jobless to provide UAV security for Mark when those babies are busy somewhere.

..come I'll lecture you about military aviation. What a dumb human.

Hahahaha..
U sound Like the brilliant one in a dumb class.
American drones that was a surveillance on Osama's hideout took permission from Pakistan authority Did America take permission from Pakistan before swooping on Osama

American drones that keeps striking most wanted people in the middle east, also took permissions

To show how u lack brain, drones re also spy's that can be deployed without authorities knowing..

Soon I will also need authority to fly a kite
Nwoke onye Nzuzu
Re: The Nigerian Billionaire Syndrome. Judge The Pic Yourself. by tdayof(m): 2:56am On Sep 02, 2016
amuokuko:

Hahahaha..
U sound Like the brilliant one in a dumb class.
American drones that was a surveillance on Osama's hideout took permission from Pakistan authority Did America take permission from Pakistan before swooping on Osama

American drones that keeps striking most wanted people in the middle east, also took permissions

[s]To show how u lack brain, drones re also spy's that can be deployed without authorities knowing..
[/s]
Soon I will also need authority to fly a kite
Nwoke onye Nzuzu
Mr man. USA has the authority to conduct airstrike with the permission of the Syrian government. What a dumb dufus you are.

Drones are spies that can be deployed without the authority knowing? What an ignorant post. Kindly go back to your movies man! You do not match me here what a delusive write up. It's obvious you got your impressions from movies. Now out of mention Kid.
Re: The Nigerian Billionaire Syndrome. Judge The Pic Yourself. by Pavore9: 3:08am On Sep 02, 2016
The U.S government would have provided him coded security.
Re: The Nigerian Billionaire Syndrome. Judge The Pic Yourself. by amuokuko: 8:08am On Sep 02, 2016
tdayof:
Mr man. USA has the authority to conduct airstrike with the permission of the Syrian government. What a dumb dufus you are.

Drones are spies that can be deployed without the authority knowing? What an ignorant post. Kindly go back to your movies man! You do not match me here what a delusive write up. It's obvious you got your impressions from movies. Now out of mention Kid.

Dumboo Pakistan is not in syria..

I said it before, u re the brightest chap in the school of the dumb..
Re: The Nigerian Billionaire Syndrome. Judge The Pic Yourself. by tdayof(m): 8:48am On Sep 02, 2016
amuokuko:

Dumboo Pakistan is not in syria..

I said it before, u re the brightest chap in the school of the dumb..
it will be of my best interest to stop replying you.

Is Syria not a middle east country? USA operates UAV in Pakistani airspace with authorization. You are as useless as the letter B in plumber You don't come for me again you dumb human. Illiteracy is really a problem.
Re: The Nigerian Billionaire Syndrome. Judge The Pic Yourself. by amuokuko: 10:01am On Sep 02, 2016
tdayof:
it will be of my best interest to stop replying you.

Is Syria not a middle east country? USA operates UAV in Pakistani airspace with authorization. You are as useless as the letter B in plumber You don't come for me again you dumb human. Illiteracy is really a problem.

Wow!!! U re a dumb genius....
For u to have mentioned plumber amongst the millions of handiwork in the world, it's certain u grew from a home of plumbers..

Sure ur brain was used as plumbing gum nd was replaced with Tap handle.

If u ain't a cave man, u will know USA activity in Pakistan during the Operation Neptune Spear, got Pakistan angry but they could really do nothing..

Dumbo international..

(1) (Reply)

Magu’s Screening Tops Senate’s Weekly Agenda / Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning / 2023: The Plan Between The North And The Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.