Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud - Investment (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud (87807 Views)

‎Avoid Ponzi Schemes! SEC Warns Nigerians / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
DarryOsh:

Yes! This is clear. However, at no point is money paid to MMM. People pay into each other's accounts. So, the question is: how does MMM make their money?
thank you my brother, or is MMM doing a charitable work by healing the world? So someone would just work for millions of people without no gain Claiming there is no central account. So mmm na angeli to n pinre. I laff in yayangi wawawawa grin.

1 Like

Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
jaybillionaire:
who do u think u're fooling? How does your figure translate to 30% interest in a month. So are you now telling me 30% now has transmogrified into 67%? I laugh grin

He did say something about referral bonuses inclusive ..so maybe you should ask about that too..just saying
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by chima24life(m): 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
Joel3:

I would advice you read my post again. I am not against MMM or it participants. the threats or danger to our economy is that it collapse business activities.

money is no longer circulating. a circle of money is been going round from bank to bank. rather then capital projects to the economy.
tell your government to do the capital projects first
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by igwegeorgiano(m): 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
jaybillionaire:
who do u think u're fooling? How does your figure translate to 30% interest in a month. So are you now telling me 30% now has transmogrified into 67%? I laugh grin
this is one big problem we have as individual- sentiment. you want to prove you re mathematically incline but i tell you "your level no reach" read my quote to understand not to critise. i stated it there that all referal bonuses inclusive30% of 1m gives u 300k registration bonus of $100 plus 10% bonus from every referal. sum it up. besides its not ur cash. so if d govt of ur country feels vexed cos MMMis thriving it agent should go to hell. be objective in ur critism

1 Like

Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
I will take it from point no 10. U said MMM spend millions of dollars? In all ur points, there is not 1 way MMM makes its profit, yet it spends millions on dollars on point 10. Funny indeed.
godwinstringed1:
MMM has over 10 safety nets which will never make it crash. And you Never notice But I will mention 10 out of them.

*1, Pause mode*

*2, 14 days defrost*

*3, Extension of the getting help hours*

*4, Seeking help from neighboring country*

*5, No central account attached*

*7,  Peer to peer  system*

*8,  Guider's efforts*

*9   PH match hours extension*

*10, Website upgrades and security*

*1, Pause mode*

This process is applied when the numbers of the people getting help is greater than the people help. The system will pause the GH transactions and allow more PH to come into the system for the duration of 2 and half months, then the system will now restart.

PH means provide help and the GH means get help

*2, 14 days defrost*

The participants will not be able to withdraw their money until after 14 days when the payments have been confirmed. During this process, more PH would have come into the system therefore there would be pool of cash to pay the old participants.

*3, Extension of GH hours*

this occur when there is a public holidays when the banks are not working therefore,  there won't be transaction and it may cause the problem to the system. The system will now extend the hours of the people who are getting help at that period to allow more People providing help into the system.

*4, Help seeking from neighboring country*

When there are more GH than PH in a country, MMM will look into the other countries which are doing well and match them together, pending the time that the affected country will be OK.

*6, No central account attached*

MMM  does not have a certain account that we are sending to. MMM doesn't collect your money.

*7, Peer to peer system*

Participants pay directly to the bank account of the other participants seeking help

*8, Guider's efforts*

Guiders are the heartbeat of MMM, guiders make sure each and everyone in MMM understand the Ideology of MMM and how it works

*9, PH  match hours extension*

When the system finds out that there are more GH than PH,  the system will extend the hour of old PH so that to hold down their order matches duration and during this period, the system will allow more new PH to come into the system to get it balanced.

*10, Website upgrades and security*

MMM spends million of dollars in taking care of their website to cub online fraud in MMM, such as scam and other Threats.

1 Like

Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by lyricalz: 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
Fine, if its a fraud. We agreed dat the money is paid from one participant to another. And no money is stored in any centre system. Meaning MMM don't hold money on behalf of anyone. So who is now frauding who? The partcipants or the company? Those the company hold cash of participants? What is then the gain for MMM if dey involve in fraud? How those this fraudstars get their money? Bcuz we all know the money is paid from peer to peer. The so called info in the media is jes baseless, bcuz I knw mmm is made 2 help participant get financial help.
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
The worst of it all is, if your money vanishes into the thin air, you can't hold anyone accountable. No office, no address , nothing nothing.
deenee:
IT IS A PONZI SCHEME SIMPLE AND SHORT. I AM REALLY AMAZED AT THE LEVEL OF IGNORANCE ON THIS THREAD. WHAT DO THEY DO WITH THE MONEY THAT THEY COLLECT FROM INVESTORS?

WHAT IS THEIR BUSINESS MODEL? WHAT LINE OF BUSINESS ARE THEY INTO? THEY DONT HAVE A REGISTERED OFFICE, NO RECOGNITION BY ANY OF THE REGULATORY BODIES, YET PEOPLE ARE SAYING IT IS NOT A PONZI SCHEME!

I FEAR FOR THE YOUTH OF THIS COUNTRY!

2 Likes

Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by mekybabe1: 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
O yeah of little faith! Pls leave MMM for us o. We don't need your opinion. Thank you! author=jaybillionaire post=48990152]The worst of it all is, if your money vanishes into the thin air, you can't hold anyone accountable. No office, no address , nothing nothing. [/quote]
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by Babysho(m): 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
PaulIdu:
MMM is fraud period and the founder is wanted in many countries for fraud and deceit

3 Likes

Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by kasson(m): 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
MMM is not Nigeria's problem. Nigeria should find ways to solve it problems.

Unfulfilled Electoral Promises
Lack of Electricity
Unmployment
Budget padding
Unfunctional Health Facilities
Failing Educational System
Bad Roads
Non payment of Salaries
Corruption

Let Nigeria tackle the above problems and NOT MMM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by mekybabe1: 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
You can lie. Oya explain clearly how you lost 500k. Kai! Your lie no get part 10.
aminho:
i swear on the grave of my grand parents
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by winkmart: 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Your foolishness knows no bounds and You surely deserve all the ill luck that is coming your way from this nonsense...I wont bother to educate you on the Banking sector because it will be like pouring water on a rock

FLY WEY NO DEY HEAR WORD, DEY FOLLOW DEAD BODY ENTER GRAVE

ill luck will surely overflow in your family. Am not a fool just like you. I know when to call it quits and it will be my pleasure if you could kill yourself over my troubles.
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by mekybabe1: 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2016
You should join MMM to avoid you begging people for money and looking for loans from people that will insult you on top. Be financially stable!
stan241:
Damn its like I've just been in a cult meeting reading through this thread from the first page and constantly seeing the words "financial slavery" bandied everywhere, i mean even after folks posted stuff about the owner and how the programme has shut down in China and South Africa(with verifiable links), there's is still a very strong gravitation towards supporting the scheme with people using the same exact sentences like they've been programmed that way

p.s

No one has still made a very clear and concise explanation as to why anyone should join this MMM stuff
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by aminho(m): 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
mekybabe1:
You can lie. Oya explain clearly how you lost 500k. Kai! Your lie no get part 10.
excuse me i don't know you you don't know me and you call me a liar?do you think everyone is like you?i am just trying to warn people and u are here shouting.after you said its a lie why need prove?check my profile you will see it their
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
mckoolcharming:

So far so good what benefit has the fellow Nigerians gotten from the government?? What MMM has done to the life of Nigerians, The government haven't done that for years..... It is our Money, MMM clearly stated their Risks, we accept.. We weren't forced to join. Leave it for us its not Scam.... Infact our leaders are the Scammers cause we vote for them yet we the masses suffer while they keep embezzling our funds...

So why exactly did you open this thread?

1 Like

Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by An0nimus: 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
lyricalz:
Fine, if its a fraud. We agreed dat the money is paid from one participant to another. And no money is stored in any centre system. Meaning MMM don't hold money on behalf of anyone. So who is now frauding who? The partcipants or the company? Those the company hold cash of participants? What is then the gain for MMM if dey involve in fraud? How those this fraudstars get their money? Bcuz we all know the money is paid from peer to peer. The so called info in the media is jes baseless, bcuz I knw mmm is made 2 help participant get financial help.

What if one of the participants is part of the scam. I'm assuming now...

What if a few people in this peer system decide to request help and then abscond with the money?

is this possible?
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
winkmart:

ill luck will surely overflow in your family. Am not a fool just like you. I know when to call it quits and it will be my pleasure if you could kill yourself over my troubles.

See mumu grin tongue.......me and you.. .not the same level... Oya go and throw your money away... Mentally lazy dummy. grin
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by amordi: 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by mykel25(m): 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
PaulIdu:

I am telling you this is the perfect social media heist ..they have even covered their self legally by stating it's not an investment but just help..I wish I was even part of the founder. .this na better cleanout

I swear I also wish m among d founders cool money from an idea sold to the gullible n greedy citizens

1 Like

Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by winkmart: 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

See mumu grin tongue.......me and you.. .not the same level... Oya go and throw your money away... Mentally lazy dummy. grin

I pity your ignorance. If you know where I am, then you will apologize. Dullard.

I am a risk taker and I run the program with spare cash.... I won't blame you though, you are simply a slave to the system.
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by macbeyland(m): 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
t
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by kasson(m): 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
LEAVE MMM ALONE!
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by murorun1(m): 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
Good Day house,
As a living testimony to the financial freedom MMM has brought to me. My meaning of MMM has now turned to MAKE MONEY MONTHLY.
http:///?i=andrewbanji@yahoo.com
start earning!.
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
winkmart:

I pity your ignorance. If you know where I am, then you will apologize. Dullard.

I am a risk taker and I run the program with spare cash.... I won't blame you though, you are simply a slave to the system.

See fool... Buhahahahahahahahahaha.... I use my spare cash to drink beer and eat a plate of catfish pepper soup..

#gofigure o ye master of the "system" grin
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by winkmart: 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

See fool... Buhahahahahahahahahaha.... I use my spare cash to drink beer and eat a plate of catfish pepper soup..

#gofigure o ye master of the "system" grin

that says it all... You are destined for ruins.

good day, got blog updates to post. Did I tell I just got back from the office, I work with a former President, closely.

And did I tell you I also do importation in my spare time, no. Did I tell you I write for pulse?

Anything you say afterwards, I will take it as coming from a drunkard, drinking off his future.

Quote me if only you are a son born of a concubine... u know the English word for that.
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
winkmart:

that says it all... You are destined for ruins.

good day, got blog updates to post. Did I tell I just got back from the office, I work with a former President, closely.

And did I tell you I also do importation in my spare time, no. Did I tell you I write for pulse?

Anything you say afterwards, I will take it as coming from a drunkard, drinking off his future.

Quote me if only you are a son born of a concubine... u know the English word for that.

Who asked for your C. V? ... Hahahahahaha... For a nigga who claims to not be a slave of the system, you sure do have your hands full....

Cowards and low lives result to insulting parents when a nerve has been struck. tongue.. ..and if you think your words has any effect on me.... You dream!... I don't take people like you seriously... You can claim to be whoever on the internet... but in real life (whispers)..we know your type....

Hungry blogger looking for free money.. Buahahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by winkmart: 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Who asked for your C. V? ... Hahahahahaha... For a nigga who claims to not be a slave of the system, you sure do have your hands full....

Cowards and low lives result to insulting parents when a nerve has been struck. tongue.. ..and if you think your words has any effect on me.... You dream!... I don't take people like you seriously... You can claim to be whoever on the internet... but in real life (whispers)..we know your type....

Hungry blogger looking for free money.. Buahahahahahaha.

You just proved to me who you truly are.
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by winkmart: 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
For a program that doesn't work, guys?

Think again.

Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by Yarduni: 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
oga for ya mind you be big boy abi

Who is this? are you part of the mmm scam? poor boy
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
winkmart:

You just proved to me who you truly are.

Go to bed son.... You're irrelevant.... You've entertained me enough grin... ...run along boy! grin
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by Yarduni: 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
kasson:
MMM is not Nigeria's problem. Nigeria should find ways to solve it problems.

Unfulfilled Electoral Promises
Lack of Electricity
Unmployment
Budget padding
Unfunctional Health Facilities
Failing Educational System
Bad Roads
Non payment of Salaries
Corruption

Let Nigeria tackle the above problems and NOT MMM.

This is just like the same debate YAHOO BOYS make when asked why they dupe white people. Hear what they say that the white men came to plunder ancient egypt and stole our wealth, so they have to steal it back. Can you reason how low you sound now?
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by Yarduni: 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
[size=18pt]Many people's integrity are going to get burned very soon. This is the scam of MMM...

When you enter and invest little, you will get paid, sure but then try coming back with much larger funds and then...zap...your money is gone and the central management would not approve your payment.

Then this is the second way they scam, the nigerian boys that created this system are not fools, They have alot of proxy nigerian accounts that collects these "donations" from unsuspecting fools. Imagine they using one account to collect "donations" from 5 thousand fools! But they still can't detect it.[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Investdata Market Updates For Investors And Traders Forum / Quick personal loans for salary earners / EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.